xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 8

kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 8

Unread post by kiki »

also, i love how after her bitchy note, someone has to post on every pic saying "thanks for sharing this with us, so sweet of you"... ugh are people really that stupid? to believe that she doesn't live for every second of attention she can get from her children? that's why she's borderline munchausen by proxy!
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

NaturalMomma76 wrote:sooo I'm trying to stir up drama (on an already drama filled thread) by asking the ppl who talk about Lucys wrongdoings on a daily basis if they could re cap what her major offenses are? I stated my opinion, that other than her seeming a tad holier than thou, that I rather like her but truly would like to know what she's done wrong bc I don't want to defend an undeserving person. and raise your hand (anyone here please) if you don't enjoy some good drama anyway! lol isnt that kind of the point? lol but no I stated before my computer is broken so I'm stuck using my cell phone so it just honestly isn't realistic for me to read 8 threads to completion. I can't make anyone share I just actually thought ppl would be eager to talk about her wrongdoings, being that is the point of this thread, right? not here to piss anyone off. in fact I'm kinda getting annoyed myself about how she has virtually disappeared off the face of the earth lol

1. She lies about EVERYTHING - past jobs, school behaviors, education, previous jobs, interactions with other youtubers, interactions with people that she hires, interactions with strangers, children's behaviors, sources of income, Joel's criminal record, sponsorship on videos, etc
2. She threatens to sue people if they don't do exactly what she wants them to do even if what she wants them to do violates a contract - see previous landlord and birth photographer with Kacen.
3. She bullys and gets others to bully people who do things that she doesn't like - see previous youtube vlogger named Stephanie who named her child Jacelyn - Lucy had several other youtube people bully this woman because Lucy says that she made up the name Jacelyn
4. Bullies women who formula feed, don't cloth diaper, circumsize their children, don't ERF their children, etc - see several videos where she talks down to parents who don't do these things either in the videos or in the notes.
5. Continually badmouths her parents and her family even though her parents have essentially supported them a fair chunk of time since Jacelyn was born. There is proof in pictures of Lucy asking for coupons from places for clothes because they couldn't afford clothes and her mom was having to buy them. Something similar was recorded in a video when she went to Galveston with her parents (on a trip paid for by her parents, I might add) where she didn't have clothes to wear and her parents bought her clothes. Her mother came to help out the family during Peyson's birth and we all know that story.

There are like 400 more things that I could add if I had the time... separately any one of these things isn't bad. The fact that they all exist on the same person is ridiculous.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

omg, someone had to point out on the comments "exactly!! kate's a princess so she doesnt have to do anything!!! lucy has to take care of 4 beautiful children and listen to the crap on here!!!"

Omg. just omg. i couldnt resist - i had to point out that lucy getting a few comments on ig is nothing compared to being one of the most famous people on the planet... and sadly for lucy, Kate ALSO had a totally natural birth - turns out lucy eades is not the only woman on the planet whos capable of that!
NaturalMomma76
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NaturalMomma76 »

dfwmom thank you! ok I hadn't heard of some of those. wow she actually got mad someone named their daughter after her daughter? I would be honored! I never understood the whole thing w her mom. does anyone know what her mkm did to piss her off during the birth? all I remembered is that she acted a fool amd joel kicked her out. and you make a great point that there are way too many offences here.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

dfwmom wrote:
NaturalMomma76 wrote:sooo I'm trying to stir up drama (on an already drama filled thread) by asking the ppl who talk about Lucys wrongdoings on a daily basis if they could re cap what her major offenses are? I stated my opinion, that other than her seeming a tad holier than thou, that I rather like her but truly would like to know what she's done wrong bc I don't want to defend an undeserving person. and raise your hand (anyone here please) if you don't enjoy some good drama anyway! lol isnt that kind of the point? lol but no I stated before my computer is broken so I'm stuck using my cell phone so it just honestly isn't realistic for me to read 8 threads to completion. I can't make anyone share I just actually thought ppl would be eager to talk about her wrongdoings, being that is the point of this thread, right? not here to piss anyone off. in fact I'm kinda getting annoyed myself about how she has virtually disappeared off the face of the earth lol

1. She lies about EVERYTHING - past jobs, school behaviors, education, previous jobs, interactions with other youtubers, interactions with people that she hires, interactions with strangers, children's behaviors, sources of income, Joel's criminal record, sponsorship on videos, etc
2. She threatens to sue people if they don't do exactly what she wants them to do even if what she wants them to do violates a contract - see previous landlord and birth photographer with Kacen.
3. She bullys and gets others to bully people who do things that she doesn't like - see previous youtube vlogger named Stephanie who named her child Jacelyn - Lucy had several other youtube people bully this woman because Lucy says that she made up the name Jacelyn
4. Bullies women who formula feed, don't cloth diaper, circumsize their children, don't ERF their children, etc - see several videos where she talks down to parents who don't do these things either in the videos or in the notes.
5. Continually badmouths her parents and her family even though her parents have essentially supported them a fair chunk of time since Jacelyn was born. There is proof in pictures of Lucy asking for coupons from places for clothes because they couldn't afford clothes and her mom was having to buy them. Something similar was recorded in a video when she went to Galveston with her parents (on a trip paid for by her parents, I might add) where she didn't have clothes to wear and her parents bought her clothes. Her mother came to help out the family during Peyson's birth and we all know that story.

There are like 400 more things that I could add if I had the time... separately any one of these things isn't bad. The fact that they all exist on the same person is ridiculous.
- She also "homeschools" her children, yet she can't pronounce things properly or use the proper grammar...
- her kids have disgusting rhyming names...
- she overexagerates EVERYTHING - every illness that her family get (which is all the time) is some "special" strain that - - no one else has, it's always 1000x worse than anyone else whos ever had it, etc
- her son has hearing problems which has lead to speech problems, but she knows wayyyy more than any doctor or audiologist, so she never bothered checking that out

just a few reasons off the top of my head why i dont like her
SherbertConfetti
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SherbertConfetti »

I don't even give a shit what gender or how heavy Lucy's baby was. It's such old news now. A little suspense maybe, but this is stupid and has just backfired.
Thrilled for William & Kate! Can't wait to see photos of our future King, hopefully tomorrow! X
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Kacen's speech problems are 100% the fault of Lucy because she didn't listen to the doctors multiple times telling her he needed tubes.

Jacelyn was hospitalized with MRSA which was completely unessesary and only because Lucy refused antibiotics when the doctor told her jacelyn needed them.
Maeve
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maeve »

Wooow I personally never go against my doctor's advice, especially when it comes to my children!
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

ladybug wrote:Kacen's speech problems are 100% the fault of Lucy because she didn't listen to the doctors multiple times telling her he needed tubes.

Jacelyn was hospitalized with MRSA which was completely unessesary and only because Lucy refused antibiotics when the doctor told her jacelyn needed them.
OH! Thank you ladybug I left off some of the most important things.

Plus, when her kids are sick she always takes them out in the public. When Jacelyn had her MRSA scare she took her out in public several times where she could expose other children AND she had Peyson at the hospital with her climbing all over Jacelyns bed. And then last year they had that bad case of HFM where she took all the kids out in public to some fun run or something like that but it was all right because according to her it was a 'different strain that wasn't contagious' or some nonsense like that. I get more agitated about stuff like that because we live in the same area and frequent the same places, so I don't want her sick kids exposing mine!!
NaturalMomma76
Amateur
Amateur

she overexagerates EVERYTHING - every illness that her family get (which is all the time) is some "special" strain that - - no one else has, it's always 1000x worse than anyone else whos ever had it, etc

omg I almost died laughing at this one! lol lol lol! you are so right about this!
Maeve
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maeve »

SherbertConfetti wrote:I don't even give a shit what gender or how heavy Lucy's baby was. It's such old news now. A little suspense maybe, but this is stupid and has just backfired.
Thrilled for William & Kate! Can't wait to see photos of our future King, hopefully tomorrow! X
I also think this has backfired big time!
NaturalMomma76
Amateur
Amateur

I doubt the princesses delivery will cause any less views, but I do think this definitely outshines Lucy's gender announcement (whenever it comes).
SincerelyMe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SincerelyMe »

NaturalMomma76 wrote:she overexagerates EVERYTHING - every illness that her family get (which is all the time) is some "special" strain that - - no one else has, it's always 1000x worse than anyone else whos ever had it, etc

omg I almost died laughing at this one! lol lol lol! you are so right about this!
That is truly my biggest pet peeve with her the DRAMA. I love how every pregnancy at some point she says, "Oh, this pregnancy is nothing like my others". Girl, please! They're all the same. Cramping, nausea. Then about 14-18wks some type if scare. Jacelyn vanishing twin, Kacen preterm labor, Peyson preterm labor scare THEN now a placental bleed & then if course the notorious blood clotting disorder. They are all yhe same good grief. With Peyson she had a membrane sweep because "I just can't handle being pregnant any linger, emotionally I'm exhausted". Remember she was in "labor" for like days prior to Peyson's birthday. Her midwife came over and they started working in "having this baby".
moak101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moak101 »

NaturalMomma76 wrote:I doubt the princesses delivery will cause any less views, but I do think this definitely outshines Lucy's gender announcement (whenever it comes).
Oh of course. A British Monarch vs a Texan? Oh yeah. Kate's baby will have a classy name unlike Lucy.... :|
FibroMommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FibroMommy »

Pushing 40 -- time for another lock?
moak101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moak101 »

Yep. Do it! Part 9!
Kaumann09
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Kaumann09 »

We'll, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that made poor Lucy so mad on IG that she blocked me. I think she's a snobby brat. Name the baby already. It's not like you didn't realize the baby was coming. You've had 9 months to plan!
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chevbowlyn »

Kaumann09 wrote:We'll, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that made poor Lucy so mad on IG that she blocked me. I think she's a snobby brat. Name the baby already. It's not like you didn't realize the baby was coming. You've had 9 months to plan!
Surprised I'm not blocked yet, since she reads here and I use the same username.
moak101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moak101 »

I don't understand ? Or maybe the name is so bad she doesn't want to share? :D
QueenBooBoo1216
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenBooBoo1216 »

I think there is nothing wrong with their kids names. To say it's disgusting because they rhyme really? My siblings and I all share the same first letter and my kids all share the same last letter..it's not a big deal. Their names actually seem to fit them.

Return to “Lucy Eades”