xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 8

moak101
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 8

Unread post by moak101 »

QueenBooBoo1216 wrote:I think there is nothing wrong with their kids names. To say it's disgusting because they rhyme really? My siblings and I all share the same first letter and my kids all share the same last letter..it's not a big deal. Their names actually seem to fit them.
Did I say disgusting? Don't put words in my mouth. They aren't my style at all, but they aren't my kids so what gives?
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chevbowlyn »

Imagine if she really was waiting for Kate to have her baby so that she could name her baby the same name!! She be like "Ya'll, I was so totally going to name Rainbow that same name but add a "lyn" or "cen" at the end. Now are babies can be "twinsies"! Now my baby is like royalty!"
keepcalmhaveacupcake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by keepcalmhaveacupcake »

moak101 wrote:
QueenBooBoo1216 wrote:I think there is nothing wrong with their kids names. To say it's disgusting because they rhyme really? My siblings and I all share the same first letter and my kids all share the same last letter..it's not a big deal. Their names actually seem to fit them.
Did I say disgusting? Don't put words in my mouth. They aren't my style at all, but they aren't my kids so what gives?
Kiki said the rhyming names were "disgusting".

Unread post by Guest »

Buddha baby gender is still unknown.

I'm really gonna get it now, aren't I?

Unread post by Guest »

Just a side note, I believe this is going to be a beautiful baby once it gets past the squishy newborn phase
Last edited by Guest on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrstimberlake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mrstimberlake »

I don't get the rhyming thing either but to each their own.

She pretty much shows her true colors in the comments. She is snotty. Bitchy. Rude. Condescending. Holier than thou.

Out of pure curiousty am I still waiting for her birth stats and gender. After that....I will probably never watch a Lucy video again. I just can't do it.
When life hands you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone who's life has handed them vodka and have a party.
flippityflop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flippityflop »

OhReallyNow wrote:Just a side note, I believe this is going to be a beautiful baby one it gets past the squishy newborn phase
Her kids are really gorgeous. Their genes mix well, because Lucy is not that good looking.
sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

Maybe they really named the baby Rainbow. Perhaps they couldn't come to an agreement on a different name and wanted to steer clear of yet another rhyming name so Rainbow it is. This way since they are taking days to announce it, it makes it look like they really couldn't come to any agreement.

Unread post by Guest »

Raisen
SincerelyMe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SincerelyMe »

dion90 wrote:I thought Rainbow was born Wednesday, July 17th.
Yep, July 17th
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

I wonder if her upcoming midwife appointment has something to do with possible postpartum hemorrhage or depression? PPH would explain such a quick follow-up. Someone had a good point about PPD since she had a depressive episode earlier in the pregnancy. And PPH is possible with her anti-blood clotting treatment (aspirin).

Any problems with the newborn would be addressed by the family's pediatrician, I assume. Lucy doesn't circumcise. She discussed not circumcising Kacen in the comments of one of her very old vlogs. Her YT bio says they are '''non circumcising."

I commend that doula for letting Lucy sit on her during labor and delivery, but I agree that she took a huge risk in entering that birth pool in street clothes. She didn't even clean her feet first. (I know she was in a rush to take Joel's place, but safety first.) I know Lucy would say that their carpets were deep cleaned numerous times and were spotless, but carpet can never thoroughly be free of particulate, bacteria and spores, especially with an 8-person birth team walking around for hours. What the doula did will either boost her popularity in the birthing community or cause her scrutiny for potentially contaminating the water. I hope it doesn't damage her career, especially if Lucy contracted an infection and decided to sue her.

May be the reason for the midwife appointment is that Lucy developed an infection from Joel or the doula being in the water.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

She looks so weird!
moak101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moak101 »

What does she think she's accomplishing by withholding information?

Didn't Lucy refuse the GBS screening? Something related to that? Or maybe it's the SS office for an extension for rainbow.
mrstimberlake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mrstimberlake »

moak101 wrote:What does she think she's accomplishing by withholding information?
Suspense. Which in turn will make viewers pile in by the thousands to see the gender reveal.

Which = $$$$$$$$$
When life hands you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone who's life has handed them vodka and have a party.
sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

skeptic wrote:I wonder if her upcoming midwife appointment has something to do with possible postpartum hemorrhage or depression? PPH would explain such a quick follow-up. Someone had a good point about PPD since she had a depressive episode earlier in the pregnancy. And PPH is possible with her anti-blood clotting treatment (aspirin).

Any problems with the newborn would be addressed by the family's pediatrician, I assume. Lucy doesn't circumcise. She discussed not circumcising Kacen in the comments of one of her very old vlogs. Her YT bio says they are '''non circumcising."

I commend that doula for letting Lucy sit on her during labor and delivery, but I agree that she took a huge risk in entering that birth pool in street clothes. She didn't even clean her feet first. (I know she was in a rush to take Joel's place, but safety first.) I know Lucy would say that their carpets were deep cleaned numerous times and were spotless, but carpet can never thoroughly be free of particulate, bacteria and spores, especially with an 8-person birth team walking around for hours. What the doula did will either boost her popularity in the birthing community or cause her scrutiny for potentially contaminating the water. I hope it doesn't damage her career, especially if Lucy contracted an infection and decided to sue her.

Well if Lucy wasn't going to sue her before, she will now. What a great idea. haha. Drama drama.

May be the reason for the midwife appointment is that Lucy developed an infection from Joel or the doula being in the water.
NaturalMomma76
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NaturalMomma76 »

I think if she reads gg she is getting what she probably hoped for. she probably will get so much satisfaction about us being impatient to know her babys gender lol mission accomplished, now tell us what that baby is! I am excited to know!

Unread post by Guest »

YT now pays based on how much of the video is watched. I skipped to the very end and watched the last twenty seconds, so I wonder if she is getting money off views like mine
flossysmum
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flossysmum »

William and Kate have a little boy and will announce the name tomorrow
flossysmum
Amateur
Amateur