xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 9

SincerelyMe
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SincerelyMe »

Your paid by clicks on ads, but the linger the video is watched it will put you in a higher ranking in the yt search engine. "Likes" does this as well. So, if a birthing video is watched longer & has numerous "likes" when someone searches "homebirth" that video will be one of the top listed. Then its an odds game; the more views the more odds of someone clicking an ad.
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 8

Unread post by skeptic »

^^^ Does that mean Hearts Desire MidWifery are CNMs since they have a birthing center?
thecitylightsburn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thecitylightsburn »

Yue195 wrote:The royal baby gender was revealed four hours after birth, and that's the future King! Take notes Lucy.
x785634932745923752035401328519 agreed.
I'm sweating like a sinner in a church.

ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Then why is Lucy's midwife a lay midwife??

Also, naturalmomma, that's ANOTHER thing she lies about, that she doesn't get paid for YouTube videos. Lol
SincerelyMe
Talker
Talker

Craziness wrote:By the way lay midwives are illegal in Texas says it on the board site.
No it is completely legal
konigmatt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by konigmatt »

ladybug wrote:Then why is Lucy's midwife a lay midwife??

Also, naturalmomma, that's ANOTHER thing she lies about, that she doesn't get paid for YouTube videos. Lol
Lucy's midwife is a CPM--CPMs may be allowed in Texas if they're board certified, and it looks like Lucy's midwife was. Some people--myself included, if I ever get to go to midwifery school--choose to be CPM instead of CNM despite the fact that there isn't yet universal regulation for CPMs, because they don't want to be nurses for various reasons.

There's nothing wrong with choosing to be a CPM over a CNM, assuming that you practice in a place where being a CPM is legal (I have no idea if this is true in Texas, but if they have a birth center, it's likely that it's true in Texas) and you've undergone adequate training. As a CPM, I would have gone to a four year school that focused exclusively on learning the ins and outs of birth, and giving me more birth-specific training than the average OB receives. It actually kind of offends me when people assume that CPMs aren't "as good" as CNMs. There are some shady CPMs, for sure, but that doesn't reflect every CPM and it doesn't mean every CPM is dangerous or hasn't gone to school.
QueenBooBoo1216
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenBooBoo1216 »

moak101 wrote:
QueenBooBoo1216 wrote:I think there is nothing wrong with their kids names. To say it's disgusting because they rhyme really? My siblings and I all share the same first letter and my kids all share the same last letter..it's not a big deal. Their names actually seem to fit them.
Did I say disgusting? Don't put words in my mouth. They aren't my style at all, but they aren't my kids so what gives?
I didn't say it was you. My phone wont let me use the quote thing so it would be kiki that said it.
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

i did not think it was weird at all the way the doula got in to the pool, i am sure she would have preferred to change simply for the sake of comfort and not perhaps ruining her clothing with afterbirth but sanitary wise she is no more dirty than joel or lucy or the midwife's arms getting in that water.
SincerelyMe
Talker
Talker

Looks like shes feeling the pressure
NaturalMomma76
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NaturalMomma76 »

was waiting for someone to make a new thread and nobody did lol so here it is!
Craziness
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Craziness »

http://www.midwivesoftexas.org/faq.htm. The website for explaining midwive status in Texas. Honestly do not care who she used I just do not want her to set a precedence with people who have an actual high risk pregnancy. Nothing more annoying than her saying I am high risk and delivered at home almost 42 weeks when her dates were probably off and her bloodworm needs to be repeated.
Craziness
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Craziness »

Bloodwork not worm stupid autocorrect
MissB
Amateur
Amateur

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 9

Unread post by MissB »

and the crazy-lucy chat lives on! :D
NaturalMomma76
Amateur
Amateur

@ladybug:

omg she actually has publicly said that she doesn't get paid for yt? ummm she has ads on all her videos and she's a verified partner... is she trying to say she doesn't collect the hundreds of thousands of dollars that is in her adsense account, please! lol now that one is just absurd! I believe you, I just mean it's absurd that she would deny that. nobody in their right mind would reject money they've legitimately earned lol
moak101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moak101 »

Tonight or tomorrow. I say next week! Ha.
NaturalMomma76
Amateur
Amateur

moak101 wrote:Tonight or tomorrow. I say next week! Ha.
at this rate I agree. it's starting to seem self centered. I understand taking a few dsys but to leave 31,000 people hanging is a power trip. I'm starting to see it ladies!
kbeal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kbeal »

Unread post by Guest »

Maybe she is waiting for a magazine to pay her to be the first to release the information? hahaha
NaturalMomma76
Amateur
Amateur

+0
$12 - $145 /day
$4.4K - $53K /yr

that's quite a big range there. its got to be closer to 53,000

Unread post by Guest »

If she has all this damn time to comment on videos, post on IG, delete and approve comments and users on both, then she has plenty of time to make a video and get it posted, because we know that by now, if her family hasn't gotten in touch with her or her with them in 5 days, THEY DON'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS. But seriously, all this time to make these comments? Seriously?!?

Return to “Lucy Eades”