sirenstale
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 9

Unread post by sirenstale »

thegooseiscooked wrote:
kiwi wrote:I do think that Lucy has been waiting for this moment, captured it on the iPhone intentionally and knew that this would put her family in the spotlight. That's obvious. However, I can't say that I disagree with her stance on nursing in public. It is her right to nurse with or without a cover. You can nurse discreetly without a cover. It isn't Iike she was running around with her boobs hanging out, she had her shirt down just enough to latch baby on and had baby's head covering her. You can hardly see anything. You see more skin when you look at women wearing bikinis at the pool. It's just the idea of baby breast feeding that gets people's panties in a wad, and that's sad.

Oh I don't disagree on her stance on nursing in public either and I nursed discretely without a cover for 15 months.

I just thought that it was wrong to stand at a public desk asking information about classes whilst nursing. When I fed my daughter, she demanded (and deserved I might add) my full attention. I sat, I talked to her, I kissed her little hands, she would stop to look at me and later to smile...it was wonderful. I think Lucy is missing out on a lot by treating nursing as something she can multi-task.

Surely whatever pressing question she had could have waited 10 minutes or Joel could have asked it. Lucy SHOULD have been able to sit somewhere in there and feed her baby, not in the toilet.

<b>The guy standing near Lucy was clearly uncomfortable. He had his head buried so deep in those pamphlets. Breast feeding in public is fine, but not when you're shoving it down someone else's throat, so to speak.</b>
Really?!
So when people have a problem with interracial or gay couples, they should sit their ass in the cover and be discreet so they don't shove it down someone's throat, right? Because their comfort is more important?

Next time I breastfeed in public, I'll be sure to ask everyone if they're comfortable with it before I feed my crying baby.
sirenstale
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sirenstale »

Btw, I'm done with the bf in public debate for now. I don't mean to be rude or drag it on so I won't continue to reply, but some of these comments just surprise me. :/ I don't know if it's just because it's Lucy and we know she loves drama, but I thought women would be more supportive of each other. If it were anyone else but her, would you still feel the same?

As for the name, Karsyn? It's kind of growing on me, but I liked your Chevbo-lyn better. :P
Overfakeyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Overfakeyt »

Yeh can we be done with the breasfeeding stuff?? I kinda like the name too!
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

Just to clarify the order of events (not trying to add to the debate), according to the dates stated on the WFAA articles and Lucy's VEDA vlogs, she attended two breastfeeding events: one before going to the BRICK Burleson rec center on August 2 and The Big Latch On event (referred to as a "breastfeeding challenge" by Joel in their VEDA day 3) on August 3. This explains her two different outfits in both WFAA videos.

FYI, the young Ashley Kubacki who sat beside Lucy in the interview about breastfeeding discrimination at the BRICK was seen with Lucy in both WFAA videos.
pumpkinseed
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pumpkinseed »

I don't like Karsyn at ALL. I really hope that's not her name and Lucy just left it in that video to throw us off.
crazycrazy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crazycrazy »

I'm not a big fan of Karsyn either, but i like it a lot better then Peyson. Her whole naming style is just weird.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

I don't care for the name, but I am also not a 'theme' name type of person either for children's names, like all starting with a certain letter, rhyming, etc. I really think that she wants to name her something not rhyming but now they have come to far with the other three rhyming and I think that it's hard to break that streak now.

I think that she left the Karsyn in there to throw people off. No way would she let Joel reveal the gender AND the name like that...
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

If its Karsyn, I will cry. Its just does not suit her.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
lovingmyboys
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovingmyboys »

Lambchopandfriends wrote:
Cinnamon Stick wrote:
Lambchopandfriends wrote:The news didn't come directly after it happened! Come on guys common sense. She had to make it known in order for the news to be aware it even happened. It wasn't like she went through this, called the news crew and met up at her home. Time had gone by. She went to the Rec center directly after the breast feeding event. Come onnnnn guys
That was my point.....??

On a seperate news clip of the BREAST FEEDING EVENT it showed her for a split second in a navy blue tank top w/ a navy blue dress, but in the Rec center video it showed her in a white tank and baby blue dress.

Maybe baby spit up on her or something and she had a change of clothes?? But she made it sound like she went from the breast feeding event (shown on the news clip that I was talking about) directly to the rec center.
My mistake. I thought people were talking about her in her red t-shirt in the other video
That clip was of the "Latch On" event, which was on the day after the Rec center incident. js

*edit* Sorry, didn't see someone already clarified this!

Return to “Lucy Eades”