xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 9

skeptic
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 9

Unread post by skeptic »

Did anyone notice Lucy finally edited out the sound of Joel snorting into the camera while filming? Thank goodness! I hope she does that from now on. I guess she either got enough complaints/requests or GG influenced her.
ohgeez wrote:Now she's saying that Karson/Karcen/Karsen/Karsyn isn't the name but it is one of three they are throwing around. I think it's way too close to Kacen and shows no variety, so I hope it's not. How do you have an almost three week old baby with no name? She should just call the baby Rainbow and be done with it. The shenanigans surrounding the name are way worse than the name Rainbow, anyway.
I was just going to say this! Karsyn is way too similar to Kacen. Lucy had said in her pregnancy vlog about names that she basically regrets giving the kids rhyming names as they get too confusing, hence the reason Kacen doesn't have a nickname and Peyson is called Peyson Faith or Pace Pace. Choosing Karsyn just adds to the confusion.

Plus, I doubt Lucy would have left that clip in if they were sticking with that name... unless she was just too lazy to bother with a formal announcement.
Guest554
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Guest554 »

I just have a question, why does it piss everyone off when she makes tons of videos? I mean this IS her job right?
scribomania
Talker
Talker

Unread post by scribomania »

Guest554 wrote:I just have a question, why does it piss everyone off when she makes tons of videos? I mean this IS her job right?
Do you mean when she released a whole bunch of 1-2 minute long Q&A videos a few days back? I thought that was absolutely ridiculous, and it was obvious she just separated the questions into different videos to make more money. Plus, it spammed everyone who is subbed to her, since she released a bunch at a time. Most moms do one big Q&A, in one video. That's how it's supposed to be done..
Guest554
Amateur
Amateur

Right I agree, but its how she makes a living so why hate on it?
scribomania
Talker
Talker

Unread post by scribomania »

Guest554 wrote:Right I agree, but its how she makes a living so why hate on it?
Right, it's how she makes a living, but should we expect this from now on? Is she going to start separating all of her videos into ten million parts, only for them all to be released on the same day? And she probably will, if her check is fatter this month. It's just in poor taste, in my opinion. Oh, and annoying ;)
Guest554
Amateur
Amateur

Shes annoying and probably crazy but I cant hate on her for trying to make a living.
And yes I agree that her baby should have a name by now.
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

Guest554 wrote:Shes annoying and probably crazy but I cant hate on her for trying to make a living.
And yes I agree that her baby should have a name by now.
See, but people who are trying to make a living, don't really lie on how they make their living. Lucy has lied many times as to what her role is on YouTube. She has even gone as far as saying that she doesn't get paid for her videos. So the only reason people "hate" on her putting out so many videos like that, is because of all the lies.
Guest554
Amateur
Amateur

Bleh, everyone lies. We all know shes lying so what? Im sure even she knows that most people know that shes lying.

And as far as her looking to get attn especially this week, maybe. But has anyone here saying that bf a newborn? Because my girls were on my boob almost all day the first couple of months.
Guest554
Amateur
Amateur

Anyways all in all Im not subscribed but do watch her videos occasionally. Even the people that her for doing what she does watch her videos thus helping her out.
Guest554
Amateur
Amateur

Hate her*
pumpkinseed
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pumpkinseed »

Guest554 wrote: And as far as her looking to get attn especially this week, maybe. But has anyone here saying that bf a newborn? Because my girls were on my boob almost all day the first couple of months.
I had to de-lurk and create an account just to agree with this.

Lucy does a lot of crap that I roll my eyes at, but I really doubt that she was taking her boobs on a "tour" looking for drama. She happened to be at Target with her kids (which is 100% normal, yes?) and the baby needed to eat. Then she happened to be at the rec center (also normal) and the baby needed to eat. Newborns eat ALLLLLL the time. This is not weird or forced.

That's not to say that she's not enjoying the attention and controversy now that it's happened. But to postulate that she went out hunting for a fight is really reaching, IMO.
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

pumpkinseed wrote:
Guest554 wrote: And as far as her looking to get attn especially this week, maybe. But has anyone here saying that bf a newborn? Because my girls were on my boob almost all day the first couple of months.

Lucy does a lot of crap that I roll my eyes at, but I really doubt that she was taking her boobs on a "tour" looking for drama. She happened to be at Target with her kids (which is 100% normal, yes?) and the baby needed to eat. Then she happened to be at the rec center (also normal) and the baby needed to eat. Newborns eat ALLLLLL the time. This is not weird or forced.

That's not to say that she's not enjoying the attention and controversy now that it's happened. But to postulate that she went out hunting for a fight is really reaching, IMO.
As a nursing mother of a 2 year old, and will be nursing a newborn by the end of oct-beginning of november, I know that babies, especially ones that are exclusively breastfed with no bottle or anything, feed like crazy!
I don't think it was to start drama really. I feel that her baby was hungry, so she fed her.
I think people are thinking she did it for the attention just because she said "this was the 2nd time this lady approached me"
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon Stick »

I am usually all for breast feeding, whatever...but this video was such a desperate cry for attention.

The thing that got me most was JOEL.
Waving his phone around to film & his comment of "This is gonna be fun" and laughing....that really, really rubbed me the wrong way. It is crystal clear that they were out for a fight. It's one thing to want to try to inform others like she claims, but it's quite another to be an absolute attention whore of a family. Just sayin'.
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon Stick »

kingoflove21vher wrote:Yeah I heard either Peyson Faith. :?

I heard that too. Poor kid, somebody was really squawking at her towards the end.

And I know Peyson is the "bully" of the family & so high needs, but my heart hurts for her. The past 2 videos I have seen with her and the new baby around, she is an absolute mess. They keep saying "Oh, she's just tired", but that poor child wants her Momma. I know baby #4 was an "accident", but still....they should have taken more precautions since they still had a little one that relied so much on her Mother. Lucy is always taking about the kids emotions & what not, but she needs to consider them more when she gets baby fever a year after her last child and then goes on to pop another one out!
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

It sounded to me like it was the Woman telling Lucy to cover up that yelled ''Peyson Faith!''.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

Cinnamon Stick wrote:I am usually all for breast feeding, whatever...but this video was such a desperate cry for attention.

The thing that got me most was JOEL.
Waving his phone around to film & his comment of "This is gonna be fun" and laughing....that really, really rubbed me the wrong way. It is crystal clear that they were out for a fight. It's one thing to want to try to inform others like she claims, but it's quite another to be an absolute attention whore of a family. Just sayin'.
as usual, im glad everyone here sees through lucy's bullshit. they were absolutely looking for a confrontation, and i agree with what others said before, that she was probably going all over town breastfeeding, just WAITING for someone to say something so she could record it. i think most people, whether they were pissed or not, would have left the area to avoid a scene, and then made sure to voice a complaint to a manager afterwards. But not lucy... she lives for drama
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

pumpkinseed wrote:

Welcome pumpkinseed. Maybe you need to start at page one of Lucy. :) It will all become clear.
Also, I have nursed 2 children till they were 2. I am aware how much newborns eat.
pumpkinseed
Amateur
Amateur

kiki wrote: as usual, im glad everyone here sees through lucy's bullshit. they were absolutely looking for a confrontation, and i agree with what others said before, that she was probably going all over town breastfeeding, just WAITING for someone to say something so she could record it. i think most people, whether they were pissed or not, would have left the area to avoid a scene, and then made sure to voice a complaint to a manager afterwards. But not lucy... she lives for drama
Seriously? It's a shitton of work to load up 4 little kids and schlep them around town. I can't believe that anyone would do that JUST to nurse in different places and wait for controversy. She even said that Peyson has a class at the rec center, that's why they were there. And I'm at Target about every other day, so I think it's totally believable that they'd be there, and nursing, during BFweek.

I am not denying AT ALL that she's loving the attention. But NIP itself is not a cry for attention. It's going about your life, and feeding your kid at the same time.
pumpkinseed
Amateur
Amateur

FLOSSY77 wrote: Welcome pumpkinseed. Maybe you need to start at page one of Lucy. :) It will all become clear.
Also, I have nursed 2 children till they were 2. I am aware how much newborns eat.
I've lurked for a long time. I'm not trying to start a fight, I like you guys. :) I just think sometimes everyone looks for bad intentions that aren't there.
mariaaliviax
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mariaaliviax »

i understand that baby rainbow needs to eat and lucy has the right to breastfeed anywhere she wants, i just think that maybe she should have covered up with a blanket on top or something so it wouldnt attract so much attention especially in a family recreation centre with kids and teens running around everywhere.

Return to “Lucy Eades”