Lucy Eades: Part 10

crazycrazy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lucy Eades: Part 10

Unread post by crazycrazy »

Ugh kacen is in another pink night gown. Is it just me or is she trying to make this child gay. To me she pushes all the girl stuff on him and it pisses me off. He has no chance of deciding for himself either. Ugh end rant
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

Gosh.. she is so quick to correct those kids if they say one thing wrong. Or at least, when she thinks they said something wrong. I find it funny that people were correcting her saying that Jacelyn was right hahaha
TheEnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TheEnd »

No amount of pink clothing can turn someone gay. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with gender specific toys or clothing.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Urgh, this is why I don't check her Instagram! Could she get any more rainbow? Seriously?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
crazycactus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by crazycactus »

I dont think by wearing pink a man can be turned gay you are either born that way or your not. With that said I think Kacen maybe trying to tell her something and could you actually see Lucy trying to parent a transchild!? She would try to breastfeed it away!!! Now do I know he feels that way no its purely speculation on my part, would it surprise me not in the least.
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

I don't think Kacen's sexuality is showing one way or another at this point. He hasn't been exposed to any masculine things, he's not in school with other boys, he's not in typically boy-ish activities (sports etc) and on the contrary he is constantly surrounded by three hyper-feminine sisters who have big bows and lots of pink and are in typically girly activities like dance. Of course he's going to do what they do, wear what they wear and act how they act, because he's never known any different. It's like Angelina and Brad Pitt's oldest daughter, she wanted to dress like a boy and have a boy's haircut because that is what she had been exposed to with her older brothers, and that's no saying that she is a lesbian, just that she's emulating what she is seeing around her.

I think that Kacen should be exposed to a variety of activities and people so that he can allow his own identity to flourish and shine through because at the moment it's being completely imposed on him.
crazycrazy
Informer
Informer

I didn't say that wearing pink could make him gay I just thought that Lucy would try to do that to him. However, if you teach a little boy that he is a girl he will always think/act like he is a girl.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

TheEnd wrote:No amount of pink clothing can turn someone gay. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with gender specific toys or clothing.
Thank you!
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Why is she so proud of how fat Emmerson is? Hash tag I'm a huge idiot and think fat=breastfed when typically, bf babies maintain a smaller than ave weight.
crazycrazy
Informer
Informer

Because she got so much flak when peyson was small. What makes me mad was when she was pregnant with kaceb or peyson she was sad because her babies are so big and dont look like newborns ever. She got her small baby then complained that she loves fat babies. She is never happy until now I guess. Idk she is nuts
crazycactus
Amateur
Amateur

I feel so sorry for Emersyn she is obese and its looks like she cant breathe with all that neck fat....I struggle with my weight to this day and I wouldnt wish this on a child!
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Well, If Lucy didn't shove her boob in Emersyn's mouth every time she moved, she would have a chance to play. I have yet to see her have any tummy time or anything.
crazycrazy
Informer
Informer

But boobie milk makes them so advanced yawll
Cookiedoh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cookiedoh »

Is she fucking nuts? I mean really enough with anthropomorphising the freaking turtles. That was nature not "bullying" Seriously quit it quit it quit it!
mariaaliviax
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mariaaliviax »

does emersyn look cross eyed to anyone else? idk maybe im just seeing things, but in the vlogtember day 24 when she was in the bouncer it kinda looks like her left eye goes inwards.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

XxmariaxX wrote:does emersyn look cross eyed to anyone else? idk maybe im just seeing things, but in the vlogtember day 24 when she was in the bouncer it kinda looks like her left eye goes inwards.

Yes.

Lots of babies are whilst they're learning to focus their eyes. Mostly it clears up on its own but sometimes it doesn't and needs intervention. My cousin had to wear an eye patch for a year on her good eye to strengthen her "weak" eye which turned in.

I hope like anything Emersyn's eyes correct on their own because after the debacle with Kacen's ears, we all know Lucy won't do anything about it.
crazycactus
Amateur
Amateur

Poor Emersyn she could breathe with Lucys tit in her mouth.....She was turning bright red and was obviously struggling against it.....Plus how the fuck do you not know that three of your kids are up and walking around to the point that one of them sets off the car alarm!?!? Don't read your 5 year old because of it be pissed at your lazy ass self!!! She was practically thing a fit because she couldn't go do anything fun!!! Geez most kids there age have naps!!!! Lucy shouldn't worry about the turtle sh is bullying her own daughter! :x
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

WTF did she think the worker was going to do? Put the turtle in timeout for being a bully? my goodness lady.. And how could anyone understand what Jacelyn was talking about.. I couldn't understand a word she said.
thegooseiscooked

They set off the car alarm? So they were running around outside?

And Lucy slept through the whole thing? Wow.

I've been a mother for nearly 14 years and I still wake up if one of them coughs. Wish I could switch off that easily.

But she might want to consider locking the door at night to keep the kids in. Gosh.
thegooseiscooked

Re the turtle thing....Lucy always considered her medical knowledge to be far superior to any doctor. Guess she also considers herself a budding zoologist and animal psychologist now. Makes sense.

My daughter brought home this joke from school, I thought it was a good one and topic appropriate.

What do you call a turtle mixed with a bird?

A turd. Lol.

Return to “Lucy Eades”