Lucy Eades: Part 10

sassafrass
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lucy Eades: Part 10

Unread post by sassafrass »

Yeah I did a quick google search and figured out her address. And the Google Steet View confirmed that it was the same house I saw in all her vids. That's one thing I don't get about these You Tube vloggers with kids, you put yourself and your whole family out there for the world to see. If a normal, non-criminal, non-creepo like myself knows where you live, anyone can. I hope all the money you make on You Tube is worth knowing that any weirdo out there can find out where you live.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Does anyone remember the days when she used a nursing cover religiously? When Pason was an infant. She even did a video about it, that's why I purchased the same brand of cover.

Why is she so crazy about not covering up all of the sudden? What's changed?
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Because it's important to her to attract as much attention to how 'mistreated' she is in one way or another. She doesn't seem to care how. She likes for people to feel sorry for her about whatever she is doing, photographer, landlord, BRICK community center, etc. Her subscribers fall for it year after year. Also, she has become this birth/breastfeeding zealot and has turned off all crazy because she thinks that it is a money maker.

Oh, she told someone on her video comments the other day that if they could guarantee that baby #5 would be a boy, they would have a 5th. Which means there will be a 5th because they claim to have picked the gender of Kacen and Peyson using that Shettles Method or something like that.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Right just like if #4 is a girl then Joel raped her.
Mario'sMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mario'sMama »

They are definately gonna announce a surprise 5th pregnancy around the end of next yr , ill be really surprised if they dont . Did joel quit his job or still on leave ?
LadyBugLurks

Unread post by LadyBugLurks »

If i see one more video of her throwing the ball for the dog and talking to Emersyn in that REALLY annoying voice I'm going to scream. Show us something else, please. Damn :?
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

I know this is sort of nit-picky....remember how she had her registry in her description box? People called her out on it and she said it was a "check list" of the things that they needed for the baby. I was just looking at it, out of curiosity (and the fact that I am obsessed with babies and can't wait to TTC this winter/spring after hubby is done training with his new job) and she had all these cloth diapers on there. Obviously we know she gave up on cloth diapering with Peyson, does she really think we believe her that she would put those on her check list? Obviously she wanted someone to buy them for her (and she would probably return them!). It just bothers me sooo much!
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

^^ I think that she wanted to cloth diaper full time because it makes her seem more 'hippie/crunchy', but Joel said in a previous video that since he did all the laundry that he wasn't interested in cloth diapering, which I respect him for telling the truth. Not everyone is into it, especially when you work a full time job all day to support your birth crazed wife and then have to come home and wash a bunch of diapers. Apparently they are compromising with these ridiculously expensive 'natural' disposable diapers.

And yes @ PrincessLurker - I am in the same boat as you are. I am annoyed by the 'we completed VEDA' when all you did was record the same basic video 20 or so times. We don't care that you go outside and throw the ball with your dog four times a day and we all don't want to hear you doing that weird baby talk voice to your child that you claimed to never do because she previously thought that baby talk is talking down to your kids...
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

Did anyone else just watch her new "vlogtember" and think.."What's the BIG UPDATE!?" lol. And to be honest, I don't think she has talked about any other child the way she talks about this baby about how "Perfect" she is.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

mommyluvv wrote:Did anyone else just watch her new "vlogtember" and think.."What's the BIG UPDATE!?" lol. And to be honest, I don't think she has talked about any other child the way she talks about this baby about how "Perfect" she is.
LOL I watched the BIG UPDATE and it was a whole lot of nothing.

Lucy, you thought this baby would bring in views. I'm thinking with your stupid fetch videos you are hurting yourself.
Lambchopandfriends
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lambchopandfriends »

ohaudrey wrote:Right just like if #4 is a girl then Joel raped her.
I think she said that about it being a boy. She kept saying the whole time based on shettles it would be a girl. However I think she wanted a boy.

Also, it kind of makes me giggle that she talks about shettles. If you're basing your child's gender on shettles you're admitting to how you have sex, which that's fine but shettles reccomends the female to not orgasm to conceive a girl. I don't feel like that's how I'd like to admit planning the gender. Maybe that's just me???
Kierstenalexis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kierstenalexis »

Okay I'm lost what are shettles...?
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

I think that the shettles method refers to BD-ing in certain positions, ways, or dates relative to ovulation to achieve a certain gender. According to her on several occassions she had said that she and Joel planned Kacen and Peyson's genders by using this method. Based on the fact that she knew about this method, she knew that Chevbo was a girl and she is going to plan a 5th baby
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

And on a side note to Lucy always claiming that she doesn't get money from views and such on her videos, and just from "ad clicks" .. I was just watching the video that Heidi Kim made with Missy and she says "it's so cool she gets to be a SAHM because of youtube, so go subscribe to her, and when you are watching her videos, make sure to watch the ads all the way through.."

lol... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
PinkGlitter82
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkGlitter82 »

Lambchopandfriends wrote:
I think she said that about it being a boy. She kept saying the whole time based on shettles it would be a girl. However I think she wanted a boy.

Also, it kind of makes me giggle that she talks about shettles. If you're basing your child's gender on shettles you're admitting to how you have sex, which that's fine but shettles reccomends the female to not orgasm to conceive a girl. I don't feel like that's how I'd like to admit planning the gender. Maybe that's just me???

Not to stick up for Lucy or anything, because I can not stand her but we used shettles to get our 4th baby and a girl. I never had to not have an orgasm, you just have to make sure you have sex on the right days and then STOP and don't have any more sex so many days before ovulation. This allows the boy sperm to get up to get up there and then die off because there is no egg to fertilize, by the time the girl sperm gets up there the egg has dropped and voila... GIRL BABY!! :) We also conceived our son like this, although I wasn't purposely using shettles. I just knew I was ovulating that night, wanted to get PG that month and went for it. So, doesn't mean Lucy didn't have the big O to get a girl. Okay I'm so done thinking about Lucy having sex and an orgasm. Yuck!!
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

PinkGlitter82 wrote:
Lambchopandfriends wrote:

Not to stick up for Lucy or anything, because I can not stand her but we used shettles to get our 4th baby and a girl. I never had to not have an orgasm, you just have to make sure you have sex on the right days and then STOP and don't have any more sex so many days before ovulation. This allows the boy sperm to get up to get up there and then die off because there is no egg to fertilize, by the time the girl sperm gets up there the egg has dropped and voila... GIRL BABY!! :) We also conceived our son like this, although I wasn't purposely using shettles. I just knew I was ovulating that night, wanted to get PG that month and went for it. So, doesn't mean Lucy didn't have the big O to get a girl. Okay I'm so done thinking about Lucy having sex and an orgasm. Yuck!!
Shettles is based more on the timing of sex before ovulation, rather then orgasm. (Or lack of). We had both our kids conceived how we wanted through the timing that shettles and other studies shows.

What I don't understand is how Lucy raves about shettles being accurate for her first 3 kids (she has even done it to me before!) yet she had a girl this time, when she said she so badly wanted a baby boy.
Mario'sMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mario'sMama »

Im really confused as to what the big update was supposed to be ? All she did was talk about emersyn weight and her hairy back and long toes , did i miss something ? Was that it ?
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

^^^ There was no "BIG UPDATE." She just of course wanted to make sure people watched the video. Plus, she things anything with little rainbow baby is a big dill.
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

oh, and she NEVER talked like she did in this video about baby, with any other kid.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

Her "big update" was that rainbowlyn is "big". :?

Return to “Lucy Eades”