Lucy Eades Part 12

pantera
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lucy Eades Part 12

Unread post by pantera »

Why is my instagram adding new stuff in weird order now? Anyone else? I don't actually have it only look at the webstagram or whatever. My top first post is peyson in her diaper clip and all the newer stuff is after that
ashley123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashley123 »

I didn't like how she kept saying Pace had a big head
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

Did anyone else catch in the Christmas Haul video that they but the kids a new toothbrush every year for Christmas and also purchase them throughout the year? Shouldn't her kids get new toothbrushes when they visit the DENTIST? Is she too lazy to even have their teeth checked???

And she wanted Joel to have "the experience" of buying all the Christmas gifts. How generous of her. Come on, Lucy. Again, you were TOO LAZY.
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

You lost me on the toothbrush thing. I have bought all of my kids and my own tooth brushes for as long as I can remember.
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry, didnt know I had to spell it out. Dentist visits = new toothbrushes. Toothbrushes should be used for six months, one of the reasons dental exams are scheduled every six months. She shouldn't need to buy her kids toothbrushes unless she doesn't take them to the dentist. At least that's where it works where I live. Maybe she doesn't have insurance, but also where I live there are free, non profit dental clinics for children.
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

So only people who don't go to the dentist buy tooth brushes? Oral B and Sonicare are really banking on dentist haters lmao. Grocery stores dedicate a whole aisle to dentist haters!! You didn't need to "spell it out," I said you lost me because you weren't being logical. You're reaching here.
CelticRain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CelticRain »

Lmao weird. Toothbrushes given out by the dentist are cheap. I buy what i like at the market.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

I always heard toothbrushes should be tossed and replaced every 3 months? And I've been going to the dentist regularly since I could remember. The only time I got a toothbrush was in a goodie bag I got after getting braces. And even that one was of poor quality and most likely picked up at the dollar store.

I prefer oral b over anything.
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm saying this based on the fact that my kids get a new toothbrush every time they go to the dentist which is every six months. Guess I'd rather use the ones they give us (which are name brand) then spend my own money on them. With Lucy always trying to save money, I figured she'd be the same way.
mayah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mayah »

I don't usually post here but I had to with all this toothbrush talk... I don't see the big deal her giving her kids a new toothbrush as a gift... And I don't think I know anyone who never buys a toothbrush that seems insane to me they are what like 3 or 4 dollars maybe less maybe more I replace mine like once a month and if I or my
Kids get sick it gets replaced.
mpetrie8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mpetrie8 »

My thing with the toothbrushes is she said she gets rid of them after the kids get the stomach flu which they had after Xmas I wonder if she did indeed go out again and buy new ones
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

My kids get a tooth brush in the stockings every year also. We buy them all the time and get from the dentist. Tons of tooth brushes around here. The stocking ones are usually electric cutie ones. Like Hello kitty.
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

why does she keep uploading videos that she has already shown?! That clip was in her disaster of a video for the clips from november-december.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I also put toothbrushes in stockings. Never a plain one. Always an electric one or a character one, something the kids will like. I also put character bandaids in stockings, and my daughter got an Elmo ice pack. I like to try to give my kids some practical things along with the little tchotchkes and treats to help fill the space.
#FreeBen
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

mpetrie8 wrote:My thing with the toothbrushes is she said she gets rid of them after the kids get the stomach flu which they had after Xmas I wonder if she did indeed go out again and buy new ones
I get rid of my toothbrush every time I go on vacation if I take the toothbrush with me (as opposed to a travel-sized toothbrush)...just can't deal with how many germs must build up under that little cap. And if I take a travel-sized I throw it away after every vacation. I love fresh toothbrushes!
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

I replace all of our toothbrushes every 4 to 6 weeks. We don't get free ones at the dentist.

Cutest sibling video - call me weird but it made me feel kind of sick. A little peck here and there is cute but that was disturbing.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

I agree.... Im all for sibling love, but I felt a little uncomfortable
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

The last 10 seconds or so when Kacen goes in for the the kill......I know, I know....it's innocent. But it didn't look good.
ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ReginaGeorge »

In her latest FabKids video, what's the point in her moving the camera so we can't see Peyson getting undressed when the other day on Instagram she had her dancing around in just her diaper?! I can't even with this woman. Don't post your kid basically naked on the internet! There are so many creeps out there!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

If I didn't know they were brother and sister I would of assumed they were kids who had a crush on eachother... it was cute but, I feeeeeel really uncomfortable now...
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.

Return to “Lucy Eades”