DigThePig
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lucy Eades Part 12

Unread post by DigThePig »

Oh my what I miss when i'm away.

It is so irritating when I see someone say "what if that was your kid" Well if it was mine I would get over it!! When my daughter was born not only was it on 4-20 :roll: :roll: but she also lost all the hair on the top of her head and kept the hair on the side. EVERYONE made fun of my "old man baby" I just found the humor in it.

I want my girls to learn to laugh off the small stuff, and not take what other say too seriously. This world is way too harsh a place for them to grow up getting upset each time someone made fun! (If mom throws a fit each time, they will. your children will emulate how you act and respond)
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I just heard the Grinch song in the car. I laughed and laughed.
flippityflop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flippityflop »

I'm not mad about the grinch picture but I DO think it's weird that someone can post that but another person can't say that a child creeps or weirds them out. I think THAT'S ridiculous.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

flippityflop wrote:I'm not mad about the grinch picture but I DO think it's weird that someone can post that but another person can't say that a child creeps or weirds them out. I think THAT'S ridiculous.

That's all I was trying to say.
sassafrass
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassafrass »

That Grinch pic is hysterical! Emersyn looks like she has no neck and 3 chins, Lucy posts the most unflattering pics ever. And some babies just aren't cute, she isn't. Maybe she'll get cuter, maybe she won't. Who cares. And I would not call Kacen "creepy" but he is annoying as hell. That shreiking and screaming has got to go.
FLOSSY77

Just watched Dr. Phil. Someone commented on a pageant moms son. Said he looked creepy. HA! The mom flipped out. Dr. Phil basically said get over it, you put them out there, that's the price.
Tons of things here we don't agree on. But we should be able to say what we want. THIS IS A GOSSIP SITE.
thegooseiscooked

For what it's worth, I find my own son creepy at times.

He is 13, he smells and has pimples. He farts. He is rude and answers back. He doesn't shower nearly enough, his teeth brushing is minimalist and he can be downright dishonest. His room is a feral wasteland. Also gives his sister complete hell.

Still love him to bits though.
FLOSSY77

That's funny. 13yr. old boys are creepy.
ihateleaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ihateleaf »

My son is the only boy and I can admit he is different. He is sensitive and hyperactive. He is a geek, likes bugs, reptiles, science and wants to always know how things work. He's smart though he does act a little like kacen...makes weird noises, etc. I as his mother find him a little odd....but I still think he is scrumptious and believe he will grow out of this weird behavior. He is still a blessing, protective brother, thoughtful....

With that said, it's okay to think certain things about adults and children. Everyone has their own opinions, it's human nature.

I thought the crunch pic was funny!
aqualung
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aqualung »

Is emerson's condition treatable? Is she a Downs baby? Were the parents forewarned? They seem the type to gestate to term regardless.
easily amused
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Emeryson has a condition? What'd I miss
thegooseiscooked

aqualung wrote:Is emerson's condition treatable? Is she a Downs baby? Were the parents forewarned? They seem the type to gestate to term regardless.

Emersyn's condition? what?
Maeve
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maeve »

Emersyn is NOT a Down's baby, why do you say she has a condition?
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

I've said this before, in thumbnails of Emersyn she's actually really cute, looks a lot like Jacelyn. HOWEVER, Lucy just takes SO unflattering pictures of the girl where she's got her sitting up and letting her chunkiness gather together.

Unread post by Guest »

My whole family still calls me Magoo because I looked like Mr. Magoo for the first few months of my life, haha. Later on I looked like Jimmy Neutron. I compare people all the time to characters and animals. People need to lighten up, lol.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

My niece was born at 30 wks and we called her ET til she was about 6 mos old.
#FreeBen
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ClutchthePearls »

I don't see any issue with Ashleigh posting the pic of Emerysn and the Grinch baby but I am one of those people who always thought the Grinch baby was effing adorable!! I also don't see an issue with Goose saying Kacen gives her the creeps. Not all children are gorgeous and they aren't always a joy to watch or be around. When my daughter was born she had very little hair on the top of her head but as the months went on what little she had on top fell out and she had real thick hair around the bottom half of her head until she was 1...I can't tell you how many people said she looked like an old man. I thought it was funny because it was true. She was the most beautiful old man looking baby in the world lol.

I don't come on Lucys thread often and when I do its just to read because she bores the hell out of me so I had no clue that Emersyn was that big !! Its crazy. My daughter was chubby and had the cute chubby thighs but she NEVER was that big. Ems little legs :(
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

What picture is everyone talking about?
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Do I need to repost it? Hahaha

Return to “Lucy Eades”