Lucy Eades Part 12

FLOSSY77

Re: Lucy Eades Part 12

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

And with that little gem of creepiness. We should start Part 13.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

I'm glad I'm not the only one that was extremely uncomfortable by that video.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Yue195 »

There was one thing running through my head when watching it and it was " Innnnnnnceeeeesssst " in a Gollum like voice. I feel bad but that was all I was hearing...
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
FLOSSY77

Red flag for me was it seemed like someone was egging them on. Everyone should watch it as if you didn't know Lucy at all. Like it was a random video. It screams inappropriate. How many sickos could watch that. Then go see her kids in undies and no shirts. Creepy!
haremsforbidden
Talker
Talker

Unread post by haremsforbidden »

That is inappropriate in so many ways, makes you wonder what else goes on in that house. Keep it up Lucy and your going to have Texas DFPS (child protective service) knocking on your door!
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

To me it's not so cute because kacen is almost 5. Just doesn't look quite right for him to be kissing his sister on the mouth like that and especially the way he was going for it at the end like he was trying to emulate an adult kiss. Would have been cute to see siblings kissing if they were toddlers or something. She will need to watch out for kacen 'experimenting' with his sisters in the future, especially with his obvious mental delay...
sassafrass
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassafrass »

Wow, that kissing vid thouroughly creeped me out. It was like it should have been titled "Sexual Predators begin at a Young Age"
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

That video is CREEPY. What kind of mother would not only record that but then also show it to the world? I worry about Lucy's kids, she isn't teaching them anything, not even social skills.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

ladybug wrote:To me it's not so cute because kacen is almost 5. Just doesn't look quite right for him to be kissing his sister on the mouth like that and especially the way he was going for it at the end like he was trying to emulate an adult kiss. Would have been cute to see siblings kissing if they were toddlers or something. She will need to watch out for kacen 'experimenting' with his sisters in the future, especially with his obvious mental delay...
Mental delay or not, unfortunately, stuff like this happens if you don't put down the goddamn baby and pay attention to your kids.
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon Stick »

Glad I wasn't the only one!
Definitely creepy.
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon Stick »

Yue195 wrote:
ladybug wrote:To me it's not so cute because kacen is almost 5. Just doesn't look quite right for him to be kissing his sister on the mouth like that and especially the way he was going for it at the end like he was trying to emulate an adult kiss. Would have been cute to see siblings kissing if they were toddlers or something. She will need to watch out for kacen 'experimenting' with his sisters in the future, especially with his obvious mental delay...
Mental delay or not, unfortunately, stuff like this happens if you don't put down the goddamn baby and pay attention to your kids.
Especially in her case! Toilets overflowing, markers on the carpet, toddlers with scissors, busting teeth...you are exactly right. Put the dang baby down and focus on your other children too! With them always playing unattended in the next room, who knows what they will come up with next! :(
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

I saw on instagram Kacen still likes to be worn, like in a baby carrier. SO he is how old and drinks breast milk, gets worn like a baby/toddler, and poops and pees himself, among other things. Poor kid :(
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Cinnamon Stick wrote:
Yue195 wrote:
Especially in her case! Toilets overflowing, markers on the carpet, toddlers with scissors, busting teeth...you are exactly right. Put the dang baby down and focus on your other children too! With them always playing unattended in the next room, who knows what they will come up with next! :(
I mean just the weird experimenting on your sister in general as well. I saw it first had. But yes everything you just stated, her kids will set the house on fire and 'Little Miss Emersyn' will still be center of attention. JOEL GET YOUR ASS INTO GEAR AND DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR KIDS, MAYBE LIKE A PROPER SCHOOL!?
CelticRain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CelticRain »

Someone needs to tell lucy off already. The video she posted of kacen and p was too much so i flagged it
pantera
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pantera »

I seriously got sick watching that! I saw an Oprah many years back about shit like this and it said boys can become sexually aroused by the age of 5..... this is how bad things happen and start you jackass!!!!!! Once an arousal from something like this happens he will be after Peyson like you guys said for more experimenting. And since they are always unattended.. I am seriously scared for all their well beings now!!!
FLOSSY77

I flagged it this morning. :)
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Lol, me three.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I wanna flag it but I'm not sure what category it goes under.
Sl393l
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sl393l »

I think once your child reaches 6 years of age you can leave off what week gestation they were born at. Unless they were a preemie and has a rough road, and even then at 6 years of age it doesn't matter like when they were a year old and their age is corrected. Just my thoughts.
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

I've never mentioned since my son was a baby..

Return to “Lucy Eades”