Lucy Eades: Part 13

Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lucy Eades: Part 13

Unread post by Chevbowlyn »

Poor Jacelyn. She's going on a year without two front teeth.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Chevbowlyn wrote:Poor Jacelyn. She's going on a year without two front teeth.

When I had my 2 front teeth removed in first grade, (I was 6), I didn't have them back until at least 5th grade.
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

whatsername_ wrote:
Chevbowlyn wrote:Poor Jacelyn. She's going on a year without two front teeth.

When I had my 2 front teeth removed in first grade, (I was 6), I didn't have them back until at least 5th grade.
Wow! I guess it was because the front two teeth usually don't start to fall out until around that time. I remember being 5 and 6 loosing the bottom four before any of the others.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

From what I remember they were all are on Dr. Sears Vacc Schedule. What did she say about that?
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Also, I don't remember Kacen wearing that? I might have forgotten but Im pretty sure if he wore that she would have spammed the crap out of him in it. Did she just buy it recently?

Hahaha probably. Wouldn't be surprised
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Poor trash needs a home. Likes to start drama. #lucynotcrunchy
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

MommyToASweetie wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Also, I don't remember Kacen wearing that? I might have forgotten but Im pretty sure if he wore that she would have spammed the crap out of him in it. Did she just buy it recently?

Hahaha probably. Wouldn't be surprised
I vaguely remember her having that on him like one time when he was a super tiny baby. I remember that everyone was giving her crap at that time about it because she was still vaccinating her kids so that onesie didn't apply to them.
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Completely forgot about those ugly FabKids clothes.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

All of the "crunchy" nonsense is just puke worthy. It's like the mommy Olympics. This lady is very narcissistic.
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

This is by far the most awesome thing Lucy has ever done!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!

Go look at Lucy's IG! It won't let me add the picture.
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Whoops, didn't read. She just left a note. Never mind, Lucy has never done anything awesome.
mariaaliviax
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mariaaliviax »

lol i cant even. lucy complains about jace wearing spaghetti straps and dresses above the knee, yet she wore a strapless wedding dress, wore dresses above the knee while pregnant with peyson which were also spaghetti strapped, leaves her tits hanging out whereever she goes, and has no problem filiming her children in nothing but diapers and uploading it on the internet for the world to see? lucys a fucking retard.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Well she has a problem with Jacelyn wearing things that are above the knee and have spaghetti straps. Apparently Peyson is above that rule because someone called her out on letting Peyson out of the house wearing a see through tutu and a leotard. Supposedly they managed to not go out of the house that day but we have seen Peyson wear shorter outfits that show knees. I think that it probably has to do with Lucy's constant struggle with Jacelyn. She seems to butt heads a lot with Jacelyn about stupid things and you can tell in her videos that they have issues.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

She doesn't give jacelyn any credit at all! She won't even let her attend kindergarten because she doesn't trust her to "make the right decisions". That poor child will rebel one day or if she doesnt, she will move far away from Lucifer as an adult.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Jacelyn's clothes are completely age-appropriate. I hope Lucy doesn't make her dress like an FLDS or something. Lucy would probably take any chance to have people gawk at her and ask "rude" questions so she can give them the smack-down. She's only posting those pictures for attention. I would never think twice about those clothes if she weren't creepily pointing out what's so "immodest" about them.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

She is throwing her craziness right in everyone's face. Same thing about posting pictures and videos of the kids only in their underwear and getting pissed off when people comment that they should be covered up because they are on the internet for pedophiles to see. Any normal parent wouldn't show pictures of their kids and point out how skimpy their clothing is.. that is just asking for weirdos to look at your pictures. And yes, I HATE that she claims that she is modest. She has no idea what that even means. As much as people hate the Duggars, she should ask them for advice on how to be modest.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

That dress Jace was wearing was completely age appropriate and really cute for the humid Texas summer. Shes work things way less appropriate than that.... Is this another Lucy attempt to fit in with crunchy moms?
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

MommyToASweetie wrote:That dress Jace was wearing was completely age appropriate and really cute for the humid Texas summer. Shes work things way less appropriate than that.... Is this another Lucy attempt to fit in with crunchy moms?
Completely agreed!! She's perfectly fine with throwing her boob out everywhere and showing her own body. I could see how she'd have a problem if Jace was wearing a tube top and a short skirt.... but what she was wearing was completely acceptable! Wtf!
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

AnonymousSource wrote:
MommyToASweetie wrote:That dress Jace was wearing was completely age appropriate and really cute for the humid Texas summer. Shes work things way less appropriate than that.... Is this another Lucy attempt to fit in with crunchy moms?
Completely agreed!! She's perfectly fine with throwing her boob out everywhere and showing her own body. I could see how she'd have a problem if Jace was wearing a tube top and a short skirt.... but what she was wearing was completely acceptable! Wtf!
Right? And let's not forget the birth video. We all know what Lucy's vag looks like now.

And, her tags #hotteenmom
!anastasia!1228
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by !anastasia!1228 »

Plus I seem to remember a few vlogs of the girls outside playing with no shirts on. May have just been Peyson though. How can she be "worried" about a skirt above the knee and spaghetti straps when she lets them play in the front yard half naked. AND puts it all over YouTube. Do I see anything wrong with kids being naked? No. My kids love to be naked! Lol But not out in my front yard or on the internet for creeps to see.

Return to “Lucy Eades”