Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lucy Eades Part 14

Unread post by mommyluvv »

Still no dog?
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

If the kids food looks like that imagine the dog food. I would hop a fence and fend for myself.
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chevbowlyn »

They need to change the title to DFW Paperplate Family.
The only time I've ever used a paper plate, was on Thanksgiving and that was just for the children. I washed every single plate used by my family.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

Between her and jess, what the hell is with paper plates?? The only time ever remember using paper plates growing up was when it was someones birthday. Other than that, my mother washed the dishes on a daily basis, as most people do.......

Sent from my AT10-A using Tapatalk
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

And why does that tuna look like pure liquid? Lol, gross

Sent from my AT10-A using Tapatalk
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

They probably didn't even drain the liquid before giving it to him. Seriously? My mom taught me to always drain all the liquid when I was 8! You could get sick if you consume it!
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

On the topic of paper plates: I've only used them the day before and the night of whenever we would move and the dishes would be packed away....so trashy.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

So they are posting Joel's videos on the main channel now as well as on his. I bet he stops doing daily vlogs very soon if they can't get more viewers. I'm still not understanding why they aren't putting them in their main channel anyways.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

Literally that tuna looked so fucking gross. I would rather eat my own shit.
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
FLOSSY77

I haven't had an appetite today because of seeing that slop. DRAIN THE LIQUID DUMBASS.
I think Joel really wants to get yt famous and not have to work anymore. We can see Lucy is on board only if she doesn't have to leave the couch. They are boring, no chemistry, nothing to relate to and NOT CRUNCHY. I am not even going to get into the paper plate thing. lol That started a shit storm last time.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha.....they don't know to drain the can before serving tuna? Eck...I wouldn't eat that liquid. Although I suppose you could put it in a sippy cup and give it to Jabba. "She's drinking organic tuna water yawl!"
FLOSSY77

Do we think it was in water or oil? I am going to wretch. Blaaah
Even the oatmeal was watered down. Looked like some meal from The Great Depression. Conserve the oats y'all.
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

Oh gawd I'm gonna be sick XD
FLOSSY77

Joel really does do everything. I can't wait till he vlogs from the car crying like Candidmommy.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I noticed that Lucy was on the popular page on IG and I clicked on the picture, someone reposted the picture of lucy with the "Birth without Fear" baby carrier and the poster saying how she wants one and tagged lucy. Lucy responded back saying how she using it right now at Six Flags. Really? You can't even stay away from IG while you're at a theme park with your kids?
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Notice Lucy put her zulily and honest co referral
Links on Joel's info box now, along with her list of what she thinks makes them crunchy. Also their video screen shots (whatever you call them) look identical. I'm already bored with his ditl videos...
FLOSSY77

They are boring! But Joel is stupid and Lucy is lazy. We are going to find some fun stuff.
LadyBugLurks

Unread post by LadyBugLurks »

I am so disgusted. Joel really does everything. There is no way he is working full time and recording these videos and getting a new one up every day and editing them. He must have quit or got fired and he wants to do you tube videos and get paid that way. I really hope that is not the case but its pretty obvious. How come no one who makes money from doing you tube videos realizes that someday you tube will disappear and then how is Lucy and Joel going to support there 10 kids?

These Vlogs from Joel prove what everyone has been saying for a long time. Joel does EVERYTHING. He home schools, makes the meals for everyone, does all the house work and laundry, takes care of the kids, spends time with the kids. Now he is making you tube videos. Lucy just sits on the couch nursing and policing Instagram.

In the latest Vlog Lucy is saying she worked out the night before and did not shower. Why does she share this crap? That is fucking disgusting. I have never seen someone so lazy. You sweat, take a damn shower. God she makes me sick.

I feel bad for the kids and Joel. The last thing they need is another kid and she is going to have 10 so she can keep nursing. Joel should not have to do everything. She at the VERY least should be doing the house work, taking care of the kids and feeding them. Joel is so whipped. He will leave someday. No one is going to do that all day everyday forever.
FLOSSY77

^^^Can I get an Amen Y'all?
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

Also- the fact that they went through FOUR dogs in a year disgusts me even more than the tuna.

LADYBUGLURKS AMEN PREACH IT.
#FreeBen #FreeGlen

Return to “Lucy Eades”