Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lucy Eades Part 14

Unread post by Yue195 »

Continue on here.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Lucy Eades Part 14

Unread post by ladybug »

Exactly. You know the probably eat like crap most of the time. I remember all those trips through the mcdonalds drive thru to get happy meals and the multiple hot n readys they always got, corn dogs in kacen's hands. I could keep going. And that is just the stuff she let the public see!! I HATE when people pretend to be things they are not!
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I cannot stand when people try to guilt trip others by jumping the gun on the insults. Saying things like "I know I'm such a bad mom because..." so they prevent others from insulting them, thus not allowing anyone else to critique their life because they've already done it themselves. The self-deprecation is super annoying. Lucy is bragging about taking her kids to Cici's because it makes her a "normal" mom, while simultaneously trying to appear crunchy by recognizing the fact that she is doing something decidedly un-crunchy. We get it. If she really didn't want us to know about Cici's, she didn't have to Instagram it at all. Everything in her life is done purely for show. She doesn't do anything because she wants to do it, she does it because she wants to show it to the world.
vandekamp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vandekamp »

I seem to be the odd one out - I think Emersyn is ADORABLE and Jacelyn is just...No. I don't see the cuteness at all!
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

fossilfinger wrote:I cannot stand when people try to guilt trip others by jumping the gun on the insults. Saying things like "I know I'm such a bad mom because..." so they prevent others from insulting them, thus not allowing anyone else to critique their life because they've already done it themselves. The self-deprecation is super annoying. Lucy is bragging about taking her kids to Cici's because it makes her a "normal" mom, while simultaneously trying to appear crunchy by recognizing the fact that she is doing something decidedly un-crunchy. We get it. If she really didn't want us to know about Cici's, she didn't have to Instagram it at all. Everything in her life is done purely for show. She doesn't do anything because she wants to do it, she does it because she wants to show it to the world.
Like seriously who the hell cares? She's not the first mom in the world to be too lazy to cook dinner so she takes the kids out instead. No one is going to think you're the worst mom in the world for taking your kids out to eat :P
junepher

Unread post by junepher »

Lmfao.

Are you serious?

Lucy is a major hypocrite and judgemental bitch. No one should care about her horrible eating habits, except that she pretends that she feeds her kids amazingly BAD! Don't comment unless you have watched her long enough.
HeyItsCourtney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HeyItsCourtney »

Lucy needs to exfoliate. Her foundation looks horrible in that picture of her at the baseball game. :(
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

^^^ you're not alone. I think all her kids are average. Kacen looks goofy/stupid. Jacelyn only has her hair going for her, she has dark circles under her eyes all the time. Peyson, completely average, not beautiful or ugly. Emersyn, won't even go there, too much to say. But Lucy feeds off of, "omg you're kids are sooooo beautiful". No, they're average.

I also think they are losing any cuteness they have as they get older. Look at kacen, he might have been sorta cute at 2/3 now he just looks strange. Reminds me of a family I know that had the most adorable blonde curly haired toddlers. They are now getting older and looking sooo weird.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

They're her children...so of course they're beautiful.
As evil as Pace Pace is, she's cute. I think Jace is cute because she's not like Lucy, and her hair really is very pretty.
Kacen is...well, he screams a lot. :|
And Emersyn... I just can't. I love chunky babies, but seriously... She looks unhealthy.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

I wish I could Photoshop a short bob on jacelyns head. I gaurentee she gets all the "beautiful" comments because of her hair and not because she is actually beautiful in the face.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I think she is beautiful, long hair or not. It bothers me that people assume other people think Jace and Lilia are only called beautiful for having long hair. I thought Lilia was gorgeous when she had short hair when she was one going on two.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

My fiancés cousin(they were like brothers growing up) is having a small family and close friends wedding next friday(25th) and I'll be in Texas right near that"southwest birth roundup" Lucy's talking about until Sunday night. Im
So tempted to go just to meet her lol
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

You should do it - tell her that you love how modest she is and how you appreciate that she isn't showing her older daughters knees.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

KittyKax wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:I cannot stand when people try to guilt trip others by jumping the gun on the insults. Saying things like "I know I'm such a bad mom because..." so they prevent others from insulting them, thus not allowing anyone else to critique their life because they've already done it themselves. The self-deprecation is super annoying. Lucy is bragging about taking her kids to Cici's because it makes her a "normal" mom, while simultaneously trying to appear crunchy by recognizing the fact that she is doing something decidedly un-crunchy. We get it. If she really didn't want us to know about Cici's, she didn't have to Instagram it at all. Everything in her life is done purely for show. She doesn't do anything because she wants to do it, she does it because she wants to show it to the world.
Like seriously who the hell cares? She's not the first mom in the world to be too lazy to cook dinner so she takes the kids out instead. No one is going to think you're the worst mom in the world for taking your kids out to eat :P
That's not even what I was saying. I said I don't like when people insult themselves to prevent other people insulting them. I don't think you even read what I wrote.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

I usually think Jace is pretty but she's looking pretty rough without her two front teeth.

Payson might not be the cutest but I love her because she gives them a fun for their money. I hate how Jace and Kacen seem to go along with everything. Eventually they'll all grow up and hopefully have the balls to call their dumbass parents out.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

& wtf with Lucy "giving up hr crunchy card"
Maybe I'm not understanding this, BC she has tons of pictures of them dining at crappy chain restaurants. This dimbass asks for help on how to prep veggies! She probably requested the banana peeling vid from Candidmommy!
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Didnt she give up her "crunchy card" when she threw out all her cloth diapers?
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

ladybug wrote:Didnt she give up her "crunchy card" when she threw out all her cloth diapers?
dfwmom wrote:You should do it - tell her that you love how modest she is and how you appreciate that she isn't showing her older daughters knees.
LOL
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

dfwmom wrote:You should do it - tell her that you love how modest she is and how you appreciate that she isn't showing her older daughters knees.
HAHAHAH I should go and take my daughter(almost 14 months old) and put her in a dress with *gasp* her knees exposed
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

fossilfinger wrote:
KittyKax wrote:
That's not even what I was saying. I said I don't like when people insult themselves to prevent other people insulting them. I don't think you even read what I wrote.
Sorry, I guess I should have clarified what I meant, I'm meaning to say TO Lucy "who the hell cares?" Like we don't care what she feeds her kids so why is she making it seem like such a big deal?
MommyToASweetie wrote:
HAHAHAH I should go and take my daughter(almost 14 months old) and put her in a dress with *gasp* her knees exposed
You should just go to see how she is without cameras on her. Like is she really the biggest bitch ever that no one wants to be friends with her? lol Are her children treated like cattle instead of people? Worse is Jacelyn treated like crap? And does Emersyn really deserve the award for ugliest baby alive or does Lucy just take really crappy pictures of her?

Make note of your findings and come report back!

Return to “Lucy Eades”