The Eades Family Part 15

ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Eades Family Part 15

Unread post by ladybug »

Exactly. And what bothers me even more is the fact that those kids have so many injuries from neglect, adding another is just going to make it 100x worse. Can you imagine lucy sitting her ass on that couch nursing baby #5 while 4 kids run around unsupervised (while Joel's at work). She has major psychological issues if she thinks she can handle a 5th at this point. She's one of those women who get a high off of pregnancy and birth and all the attention she gets. There was an article on here a long time ago that someone posted.
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

Seriously, if people were really harassing her, what would be the purpose of making all the videos private. Obviously if it was happening, the person/people already knows how to contact them other than YT/FB/IG.

Maybe they made that video about starting to plan to TTC, and then Joel had enough of her shit and just said peace out.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Yes. Get Kacen out of his crib please. Where the hell are they going to put Fatty now?
LadyBugLurks

Unread post by LadyBugLurks »

Right?? That's why I am shocked that he is willing to go for number #5. Wasn't it just before Em (or early during the pregnancy) that she mentioned (numerous times) that she & Joel were finally starting to re-connect and were able to go on dates again and how much they were enjoying that? I wonder how she is conning him into all of these babies? He sounded more than happy to stop at 2!

She should wait a few years to really decide if they "need" more. Their house is tiny! Where are they going to put everyone?

Instead of planning for a birth photographer/midwife/doula - they should save up for a new bedroom set for their son. Get that poor 5 year old out of a crib! [/quote

That is what I don't understand. She went on and on about how Ems pregnancy was not planned and she was upset to not have date nights and time with Joel. So why add another child to the mix?

I am thinking now that something had to have happened with her and Joel. That would explain the videos on private and deleting all of her social media. People would ask where Joel is and now they can't. He was uploading a video a day for a long time and now all of a sudden nothing? I think it speaks volumes.
bns0629
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bns0629 »

First time poster here- but I remember they did a video a while back about when they planned to have more kids and Lucy said (of course lying) that they were going to wait a few years, but that she really wanted two more. Joel's expression just turned to sadness when she said that. I think she pressured him to ttcing this time around and he finally couldn't take it. He does everything! And it's not fair to him to keep throwing all the responsibilities for bills, kids, schooling, and work on him! I don't blame him for leaving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

How many bedrooms is there house, what is the layout? Is it one floor or two??? It looks so small in videos, plus all the plastic crap piled into the living room would drive me crazy.
lovetohatehatetolove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lovetohatehatetolove »

I think Lucy is pregnant right now which is why she hasn't been in as many videos and why joel has been doing school work with the kids what he previously said he didn't do
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

bns0629 wrote:First time poster here- but I remember they did a video a while back about when they planned to have more kids and Lucy said (of course lying) that they were going to wait a few years, but that she really wanted two more. Joel's expression just turned to sadness when she said that. I think she pressured him to ttcing this time around and he finally couldn't take it. He does everything! And it's not fair to him to keep throwing all the responsibilities for bills, kids, schooling, and work on him! I don't blame him for leaving.

Wait, is his leaving a fact or do you just mean IF he left you wouldnt blame him... Cannot believe how interested I am in this hot mess.
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon Stick »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:How many bedrooms is there house, what is the layout? Is it one floor or two??? It looks so small in videos, plus all the plastic crap piled into the living room would drive me crazy.

3 bed, 2 bath. Single story layout.
Perfect for a growing family of 6.........
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

The ig gossip pages. On kyleandcourt ig someone said he left her. That comment was removed. Tons of Lucy lovers are wondering. One said she heard from Lucy's friend she was ok but as of now this is a private matter. ???
Then Lora of Loraandlayton busts out with "same situation as us" Uh she must of heard that through the mommy yt grapevine because they don't like each other. As of now I think it's a stunt. To deflect hate and get sympathy. One can only dream of the gossip at the end of the rainbow being Joel left. Sorry that would be funny.
bns0629
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bns0629 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
bns0629 wrote:First time poster here- but I remember they did a video a while back about when they planned to have more kids and Lucy said (of course lying) that they were going to wait a few years, but that she really wanted two more. Joel's expression just turned to sadness when she said that. I think she pressured him to ttcing this time around and he finally couldn't take it. He does everything! And it's not fair to him to keep throwing all the responsibilities for bills, kids, schooling, and work on him! I don't blame him for leaving.

Wait, is his leaving a fact or do you just mean IF he left you wouldnt blame him... Cannot believe how interested I am in this hot mess.
I meant if, sorry! I was typing fast lol

bsgalore
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bsgalore »

I wonder if any of her friends would tell us something if we facebooked them. She always seemed to personally talk to some people on ig. Anyone remember names? I'm feeling nosy.
bsgalore
Amateur
Amateur

It may be difficult since she seems to have a new bff every week
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

How in the world would Lora (loraandlayton) know what is going on with Lucy? They aren't exactly BFF last I knew. I definitely can't see Lucy running to Lora to tell her problems.

Maybe Lora sent Lucy "threats" to wipe out her YouTube competition. lol
socks123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by socks123 »

I'm gonna make up a wild theory here (not to be taken seriously)
What if one of the kids got seriously injured somehow, and lucy deactivated everything so there is no evidence that she's a bad parent.
bsgalore
Amateur
Amateur

Maybe lucy threatened lora first, under a fake name. Lora found out and did it back. I know I know, just a bit of silliness.
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

socks123 wrote:I'm gonna make up a wild theory here (not to be taken seriously)
What if one of the kids got seriously injured somehow, and lucy deactivated everything so there is no evidence that she's a bad parent.
Could be. We all see how closely those children are monitored (right...)

However, I feel like when something bad happens, she almost boasts about it and documents everything for extra attention. MRSA vlogs, Instagram photos of busted teeth, broken noses/arms, burns, etc. If something did happen - it would have to be really bad!
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

bsgalore wrote:Maybe lucy threatened lora first, under a fake name. Lora found out and did it back. I know I know, just a bit of silliness.
haha Could be!
socks123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by socks123 »

Cinnamon Stick wrote:
socks123 wrote:I'm gonna make up a wild theory here (not to be taken seriously)
Could be. We all see how closely those children are monitored (right...)

However, I feel like when something bad happens, she almost boasts about it and documents everything for extra attention. MRSA vlogs, Instagram photos of busted teeth, broken noses/arms, burns, etc. If something did happen - it would have to be really bad!
That's what I'm thinking, something bad enough to be investigated by cps.
If cps was investigating, I assume she would want to get rid of the evidence of other injuries.
I don't want to start any rumors, this is just my imagination running wild.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

#FreeBen

Return to “Lucy Eades”