The Eades Family Part 16

Sleuth2014
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Eades Family part 16

Unread post by Sleuth2014 »

If she was smart she'd delete her complaint to the Honest Company before she changed her name. Like Mamaoftw0 said you can find her if you look up Lucy Eades Honest Company. If she's really trying to hide from something she's not doing a great job. She's just trying to see if people will still notice when she changes her name and keep people talking about her.
NoNamePerson

Unread post by NoNamePerson »

I am a loooooooonnnnnngggg time lurker ;)
Just googled Lucy Eades Honest Company and it says the link is broken haha! She is clearly lurking and reading so I just thought I would say Hello Lucy ;)
Seriously though at least Lora had the decency to tell her followers she was going!
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

I completely forgot to mention how my husband showed me a video of a woman breastfeeding a puppy and I immediately thought of Lucy! So seems like some shit she would flaunt over the internet.
Mamaoftw0
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamaoftw0 »

NoNamePerson wrote:I am a loooooooonnnnnngggg time lurker ;)
Just googled Lucy Eades Honest Company and it says the link is broken haha! She is clearly lurking and reading so I just thought I would say Hello Lucy ;)
Seriously though at least Lora had the decency to tell her followers she was going!
Yah she definitely is on here. Every time something is linked or mentioned, it is later gone or deleted.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Return to “Lucy Eades”