The Eades Family Part 16

FLOSSY77

Re: The Eades Family part 16

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I thought you see portions but not a direct link. Like if you google Lucy. But if you google Ytmd nothing.
Nicnic1656
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Nicnic1656 »

I found this site through Google. I searched "Lucy Eades Disappearance." Not sure what order things were in, but somehow I ended up here.
Oreo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Oreo »

Long time lurker here.
I wanted to post this back in July, better late than never I suppose.
Lucy showed up in a comment section after someone brought up her homebirth video.
When people didn't kiss her ass she got pissed...
The good thing is she can't delete comments on this site :-)

http://www.skepticalob.com/2014/07/rebe ... a-pig.html

(scroll down to the comments, keep scrolling down, look for the comment starting in capslock)

(Excuse my English: non-native English speaker + autocorrect in Dutch = disaster)
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Oh my gosh - Lucys comments are hilarious and full of lies. Now she is saying that the doctor caused her PPH w/ Jacelyn and that her blood clotting disorder is speculated and that she was only given a baby asprin as a preventative. She must have forgotten about all of those shots that she was taking and stopped taking without any medical intervention.
FLOSSY77

That was a great read!!!! :)
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Awesome read!

Thanks for posting.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
FLOSSY77

That site is quite interesting.
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Saw this link on Facebook, I had to laugh thinking maybe Lucy set a new world record.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Thanks for providing the link to that little gem...seriously interesting read watching Lucy not being able to hold her own and resort to calling people idiots when they call her on her lies ;) Minion butt kissing is much easier to handle.

She's so crazy!!!
crazycrazy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crazycrazy »

She is seriously insane. How did her midwife cause her blood clotting disorder. I think lucy is not only a parhological liar but a narcissist as well. She really needs to get medical help.
FLOSSY77

Arguing with professionals and people that studied those specific things. Hilarious. The thoughts on her doula in the tub wearing gloves were so great. Stupid Lucy.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

So the doctor caused her postpartum hemorrhage? First time I've heard that lie out her mouth.

That was awesome, everyone calling her out on her bullshit. She doesn't really know what to say, so she's all "uh, uh, uh......you're an idiot!" She's worse than my 8 year old.
FLOSSY77

^^Thought that happened with Pace? I can't keep up with her lies on multiple pregnancies. It changes to suit her new lies. Gives me headaches. lol
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

No, she said in those comments that her postpartum hemorrhage was caused by a doctor at a hospital, trying to make doctors/hospitals sound bad.
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

That indeed was a great read.
Michey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Michey »

That was an interesting read to say the least! Long time lurker and have been silent just because of issues getting logged in and forgetting what username i used. I have watched L&J for years. At first she was fine but it seems like after she had Peyson she REALLY changed. Her snarky I'm better then you attitude really irritates me. I agree that she has never once said that the DR caused her clotting disorder. I also feel bad for Joel as he really does seem like he takes the brunt of the work.
I know this is going back to a few pages ago but I have called CPS on a family where the children were in serious harms way (lots of drugs in the home) and I asked how will I know what has been done. I was sent a letter just like the one Lucy received stating this family did need their services. I also live in Texas. I personally think the letter is real. do I think CPS needed to be called? I don't know. I feel like if someone has a concern I would rather it be checked out then something to be terribly wrong and nobody have called.
I have a feeling they won't be back but I am waiting for the day someone sees them in public and L&J act like assholes to a subscriber. I'm hoping it's me as I have lots of family in Fort Worth area and visit frequently.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Just to be clear-she didn't say the doctor caused the clotting disorder, she said the doctor caused the hemorrhage. Completely different. A doctor can't cause a clotting disorder. lol
Michey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Michey »

That's what I meant :).

Btw she's using Travis Parker on Facebook now. Of course there's no picture or anything on there but it's her.
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

Ahem, remember Lalalucy stated, "speculated" clotting disorder.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

Travis Parker...WTF?!?!? What are they hiding from?? I can understand leaving YT and IG, but what's with the changing names of FB all the time? I just don't get what is going on that they are hiding like this.

Return to “Lucy Eades”