Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nikier
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Eades Family: Part 18

Unread post by Nikier »

rottiemama wrote: Hey ladies! It’s time for a new thread! Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” by tomorrow evening, will be selected!
Lucy Eades- can’t stop won’t stop popping out babies
Acantha
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Acantha »

I watched her video from feb 26th (or around there). She recorded in in early January.

She and Joel are both going to therapy. She thinks she’s in denial about the baby’s chromosomal disorder. He doesn’t want to share what it is.

She says that they won’t know the severity until after the baby is born, and that can be found out with a blood draw. And apparently they can wait a few weeks for said blood draw.

She also decided to skip her midwife appointment because the midwives got the COVID vaccine. She’s not afraid of COVID, and she already had it (but didn’t get tested and doesn’t plan to). And doesn’t think she can get it twice. But she’s afraid of catching it from the midwives who got the vaccine.

There was some more stuff in there but that was the gist of it.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

She's in medical training and she's afraid of catching covid from someone because of the vaccine? So she's skipping out weeks of pregnancy care to be safe. This person wants to be a nurse? WTF.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I'm confused... she thinks she can catch covid from someone who has the vaccine???
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Here's a thought Lucy, put some sun screen on your kids!
Screenshot_2021-03-26_04-57-09.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JulietteOhara
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JulietteOhara »

Was there ever a thread 19 created and I’m not seeing it? Or did everyone just stop posting?

Latest updates from her are 🥴🥴
Badblood
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Badblood »

Lucy did an update on Sutton's chromosomal test and once again refused to provide any information as to what specific syndrome he has. I hate how she click baits like that and hypes up stuff only to be like "it is private!" Why even bother? Anyway, I think he probably has Wests Syndrome. She will probably have another baby within the next two years.
Badblood
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Badblood »

She looks so much older. I often wonder if Joel feels trapped. She reminds me of my narcissistic mother and her family. Selfish and not caring of consequences...I lost a baby due to homebirth and my mother pushed it on me despite my apprehensions and medical history. I literally lost my twin son due to brain damage due to him being left in my womb a few mins too long, despite being less than ten mins away from a hospital. Lucy is selfish and so self righteous even when she knows it. She needs to snip her own uterus. I honestly believe her and Joel are on the brink of a divorce, if not for her pushing baby after baby out. That is why she is in college trying to get some sort lame ass career for herself.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Badblood wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:56 am Lucy did an update on Sutton's chromosomal test and once again refused to provide any information as to what specific syndrome he has. I hate how she click baits like that and hypes up stuff only to be like "it is private!" Why even bother? Anyway, I think he probably has Wests Syndrome. She will probably have another baby within the next two years.
I think it’s Sandifer’s syndrome. It’s in the title of one video about his spasms. But then again, she’s such an attention whore she could just have put that even if it’s completely unrelated. Who knows with this insane woman.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Lucy has cancer????
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

I've never known anyone wait so many months for a diagnosis, then so many more months following diagnosis to start treatment. She doesn't seem to have given any proper details and was vague, other than her gofundme.
i_like_snow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by i_like_snow »

wasteoftime wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:40 am I've never known anyone wait so many months for a diagnosis, then so many more months following diagnosis to start treatment. She doesn't seem to have given any proper details and was vague, other than her gofundme.
Right? Also all the video updates from the hospital bed. Seriously.....she thrives on "medical" attention. I feel bad for her for her cancer diagnosis but the video's from the hospital bed were a bit much.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

i_like_snow wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:14 pm
wasteoftime wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:40 am I've never known anyone wait so many months for a diagnosis, then so many more months following diagnosis to start treatment. She doesn't seem to have given any proper details and was vague, other than her gofundme.
Right? Also all the video updates from the hospital bed. Seriously.....she thrives on "medical" attention. I feel bad for her for her cancer diagnosis but the video's from the hospital bed were a bit much.
She has duck all interest in her, came back to IG and YT for the money and adoration. She supposedly left for her kids safety (after she got checked for bashing too many people and making too many errors) but then comes back and sells her kids out wearing skimpy beach and swimwear. She was hitting up the hashtags and doing as many sponsors as she could but wasn't getting far. Then had another baby.

She said she got a cancer diagnosis almost 7 months ago but she just had surgery now? GOFUNDME LINK BELOW. :? Even in our stretched universal healthcare you get a diagnosis and surgery within weeks. 7 months? I've dealt with cancer since I was 14 so i'm no stranger to this. Luckily thyroid cancer has an almost 100% cure rate.

Now it's Dementia?

The fact she openly bragged about not taking a pregnancy test or a Covid test and stealing them and lying about it to the hospital is disgusting. Most people are Asymptomatic - she literally just made a vlog stating "literally everyone i know has COVID" right before surgery. It isn't about the patient not getting sick from surgery, it's about not infecting doctors and hospital patients with it.
bella3987
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bella3987 »

wasteoftime wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:19 am
i_like_snow wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:14 pm

She has duck all interest in her, came back to IG and YT for the money and adoration. She supposedly left for her kids safety (after she got checked for bashing too many people and making too many errors) but then comes back and sells her kids out wearing skimpy beach and swimwear. She was hitting up the hashtags and doing as many sponsors as she could but wasn't getting far. Then had another baby.

She said she got a cancer diagnosis almost 7 months ago but she just had surgery now? GOFUNDME LINK BELOW. :? Even in our stretched universal healthcare you get a diagnosis and surgery within weeks. 7 months? I've dealt with cancer since I was 14 so i'm no stranger to this. Luckily thyroid cancer has an almost 100% cure rate.

Now it's Dementia?

The fact she openly bragged about not taking a pregnancy test or a Covid test and stealing them and lying about it to the hospital is disgusting. Most people are Asymptomatic - she literally just made a vlog stating "literally everyone i know has COVID" right before surgery. It isn't about the patient not getting sick from surgery, it's about not infecting doctors and hospital patients with it.
Sorry I know this comment is months old but had to reply. I had the same type of thyroid cancer as her and also waited months for the surgery. It’s extremely common to do that. Papillary thyroid cancer is a VERY slow growing cancer. Almost nobody dies from it and most people have it for years without even knowing. She’s completely legit in that regard.

I can’t speak to anything else though but yeah she does seem to think that COVID is like a big conspiracy which is so irritating.
i_like_snow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by i_like_snow »

So they are building a brand new house! Funny how they kept that a secret when she was promoting her GFM a few months ago.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

Especially since they’ve been looking at houses for over a year. She was still pregnant with Sutton when they looked at plans for this house.

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Well, the marriage sounds like it is over. I wonder if when she kind of went off line was because he had left. It sounds like he has been coming and going since 2011. She did infertility treatments with Jamison and then kept having kids with him after he was in and out of the house.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

Yeah I’m not shocked by any of this. It was obvious Joel was a “prick” (using Lucy’s term) years ago when they were family vlogging. There’s always 2 sides to every story and Lucy is no saint we all know, but for those 2 to continue to have kids together…..yikes, hot mess. If he’s been this unreliable since 2011, how is she going to now raise 8 kids with an ex that isn’t very helpful it sounds like.
And they literally just bought a house after 20 years together, so now they have a mortgage to deal with.
This is going to be a messy one!

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Waiting for some new drama at least. Why on earth you would keep going after the 2nd baby if the marriage was shit? man..
up all night, got demons to fight

Return to “Lucy Eades”