The Eades Family: Part 18

spookyme

Re: The Eades Family: Part 18

Unread post by spookyme »

woahisme wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 1377a4.jpg[/img]
And baby #7’s name is.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just when I thought her choice in names couldn’t get any worse...

ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Her weird spellings is so tacky.
spookyme

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 04c912.jpg[/img]

I stumbled upon a public baby registry that she made on Babylist (you have to choose to make it public when you set one up, and she chose to do so, which is why I’m sharing this info). Due date for baby is listed as May 20th, which is super close to Kacen’s birthday (I believe his is the 17th). Side note, I believe Hudsyn’s birthday is in May as well.

Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

spookyme wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 04c912.jpg[/img]

I stumbled upon a public baby registry that she made on Babylist (you have to choose to make it public when you set one up, and she chose to do so, which is why I’m sharing this info). Due date for baby is listed as May 20th, which is super close to Kacen’s birthday (I believe his is the 17th). Side note, I believe Hudsyn’s birthday is in May as well.

Hudsyn is end of June, I only know that because my son and her are really close in age.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

How can you still need a baby registry for baby number #7!?!? I understand that basics need to be replaced after a couple kids, but if you choose to have 7 children then you should be replacing those things yourself. Or is there some other reason she would need a registry besides to have people buy you things? Just trying to understand this lol.

woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... e79016.jpg[/img]
105-108 degree fevers?!?!
She’s just being dramatic Lucy right? Don’t you start brain damage when you reach 108!?!?

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

woahisme wrote: 105-108 degree fevers?!?!
She’s just being dramatic Lucy right? Don’t you start brain damage when you reach 108!?!?

That whole saga reminded me of the old Lucy. Dramatic, exaggerating, lying Lucy...All the way from Joel's family who refused to leave to her 108 degree fever.
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

Um, isn't 104F severe enough to seek treatment at a hospital, and isn't 108F pretty much seizure-inducing and can cause brain and organ damage? And for a pregnant mother and children under 3... Either she's greatly exaggerating or very negligent.

Also, they traveled to visit her nephew on NYE while sick?! Why are they risking their health and infecting others?! I feel sorry for the hotel staff who had to clean their bedding and room(s).
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

Sorry, I had to reread her poorly written post. She does briefly mention hospital, but also driving to visit her nephew after getting out of said hospital, if I'm understanding her words correctly. Why would a sick parent travel with their sick kids with FEVERS after recently being hospitalized, even if it was just an ER visit and not a hospital stay? SMH
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

She took sick MRSA jacelyn out in busy public places too. I recall them doing a 'fun run' when the kids were sick aswel. She has zero concern for anybody but herself. She also has strong double standards, so her relatives are the devil for not leaving but she's perfectly ok to spread her germs onto anybody else. Her parents are also allowed to pay for their family but only on her terms. She used to be very manipulative and nasty with them and her posts still show her bad attitude sometimes. I feel a bit sorry for the kids sharing 4 to a bedroom. They don't have enough rooms to have any quiet time or privacy. They don't even have another living area for some of the kids to get some time away from their siblings, and given how disappointed they were at having to deal with another sibling, you can tell they need that time to themselves.

WTF is up with her posting graphic shots of blood on bedding? :-?
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

I forgot about the MRSA and fun run! Can you or anyone give more details about the kids' disappointment about another sibling? I'm surprised that they aren't brainwashed to think like Lucy about a big family. Were the last 2 babies planned or were they "NTNP?" (Still rolling my eyes at "secondary infertility" and "no sperm.")

And what about bloody sheets? (I don't follow her in IG, but sometimes I wish I did. Haha)
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

She showed a video on IG of the kids reactions to the new pregnancy and some of them were disappointed and unhappy about it, which is not really surprising. Then she uploaded a photo of blood covered bedding, clots and all. Just for attention I guess. Supposedly one of her little kids has a lot of nose bleeds.
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

These kids seem to be hospitalized an awful lot for a family that seems pretty anti-medicine.

She posted poor Emersyn was vomiting 15-20 times a day for 3 days and nothing “holistic” would work.

Good god, give that poor baby some Zofran. How miserable she must have been.
spookyme

Yeah, the kids are sick an awful lot. It kind of baffles me. My family usually gets one big sickness each winter (usually a tummy bug or ear infection; once every few years it’s the flu). There’s usually a few small colds sprinkled in, so maybe we’re just lucky in that sense? She’s probably gonna go nuts now that this is public again.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

spookyme wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:24 pm Yeah, the kids are sick an awful lot. It kind of baffles me. My family usually gets one big sickness each winter (usually a tummy bug or ear infection; once every few years it’s the flu). There’s usually a few small colds sprinkled in, so maybe we’re just lucky in that sense? She’s probably gonna go nuts now that this is public again.

haha yup, cue Lucy's meltdown and cry about stalkers finding her because her thread is public again in 3,2..
Michey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Michey »

waiting for the show to start!

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

Thanks for making this public again! what problem were people having? I know she blocks everyone is that why? I still can’t believe she’s pregnant again lol why does she get special treatment here and get her threads private? How does she get to do that? Thanks

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

I had issues in Tapatalk, but only when you were trying to access her page from my saved links. I am assuming the password confused the app. If I went to “Members Only” through the main page and then chose her thread, it worked fine. Not sure if it was the same as issues others were having.
spookyme

Anastasia2468 wrote:Thanks for making this public again! ImageImageImage what problem were people having? I know she blocks everyone is that why? I still can’t believe she’s pregnant again lol why does she get special treatment here and get her threads private? How does she get to do that? Thanks

Her thread got put on private due to privacy issues she was experiencing I believe. I don’t know the big backstory (she’s chosen not to share what exactly happened), but I believe something happened involving a stalker that was threatening her and her family, and some location identifying info was being posted on her thread. A lot of things were removed, and the thread was put on private.

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

Just wonder how true it was.... anyone can say they are being stalked and have their topics here removed...hope the others don’t catch onto this and do the same

Return to “Lucy Eades”