• Advertisement

ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

Re: ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

Postby MemyselfandI » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:06 pm

Jeni has mentioned the children coming over several times and his ex has recent pictures of him with their children, so he appears to be an involved dad. I think Jeni is a trainwreck and a piss-poor excuse for a "mother", but I still think it would be funny as hell if she got pregnant. I wonder how she was able to afford to purchase the house without having a real job.
MemyselfandI
Informer

Advertisement

Postby Chatabox » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:12 pm

MemyselfandI wrote:Jeni has mentioned the children coming over several times and his ex has recent pictures of him with their children, so he appears to be an involved dad. I think Jeni is a trainwreck and a piss-poor excuse for a "mother", but I still think it would be funny as hell if she got pregnant. I wonder how she was able to afford to purchase the house without having a real job.

Well she did own the house she had with her husband. If it was mostly paid off, she would have gotten a portion of that in the divorce. I don’t know how else she would have come up with the money.
Chatabox
Gossiper

Postby MemyselfandI » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:26 pm

I wonder if she paid for it with their "date fund"? I remember her saying that Frankie-doodle told her to set up an emergency fund so if their relationship failed, she would have the money to move out and find a new place to live, but if their relationship succeeded, they would use that money as a down payment for a home together. Could that be where she got the money?
MemyselfandI
Informer

Postby wasteoftime » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:37 am

Frank abandoned his wife when she was pregnant with their twins so I don't think it'd be wise for her to get pregnant. And the fact he's bi/possibly gay and an arrogant selfish prick.
wasteoftime
Informer

Postby Krümel » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:32 am

wasteoftime wrote:Frank abandoned his wife when she was pregnant with their twins so I don't think it'd be wise for her to get pregnant. And the fact he's bi/possibly gay and an arrogant selfish prick.
Why do you think that he is no or gay?

Gesendet von meinem SM-A320FL mit Tapatalk
Krümel
Amateur

Postby Ladida52 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:46 am

wasteoftime wrote:Frank abandoned his wife when she was pregnant with their twins so I don't think it'd be wise for her to get pregnant. And the fact he's bi/possibly gay and an arrogant selfish prick.

WHAT??
Ladida52
Amateur

Postby kjb223 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:28 pm

Spill the tea sis!
kjb223
Amateur

Postby ohaudrey » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:13 pm

MemyselfandI wrote:Yup, the dark haired woman is Heidi and all the kids belong to boyfriendboyfriendboyfriend. Jeni is such a downgrade from Heidi. As I was doing my research, I noticed that Instantcheck claimed Jeni was seen at Frank's house on April 25, 2008. I think that just happened because she lives there now and the website is just always going to associate her with the place, but I allowed myself a few minutes in conspiracy town. What If Frank and Jeni have been hooking up this entire time, or at least off/on? I doubt it, but I would find it funny nonetheless. Her rental was 9 minutes away from Frankie-doodle's, so ya never know....

Damn it is hard to imagine a man who would have 5 kids with someone then leave. That is a lot of kids... She looks like their older sibling in the photos, too. If just looks off.
ohaudrey
True Gossiper

Postby MemyselfandI » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:48 pm

I'm dying to know more about Frank-a-doodle dumping his (better in every way) ex while she was pregnant with their twins, while also having 3 other children. (wow, what a winner, winner, organic chicken in their co-owned roasted chicken dinner) You know what, I'm going to go full-on Alex Jones and run with my conspiracy theory. Deacon was born the year Frank and Heidi were divorced and Jeni and Derek divorced not long after Drake was born. In fact, even Jeni says their marriage officially started to die during her second pregnancy. What if Jeni and Frank *did* meet in 2008 and had 2 children together? That would explain the deterioration of Jeni/Derek's marriage, along with his drug use and other issues. It would explain how Jeni could still afford organic produce while only working part-time or not at all. It would explain why Derek was kind of flaky with his boys for a while.

What if he was reeling from the news that Deacon and Drake weren't really his and needed time to accept the situation an decide if he wanted to parent children that weren't really his? Maybe Jeni and Frank separated for a bit during the divorce (that Frank represented her in) in order to keep up appearances and not hurt her settlement. That would explain her relationship with the rancher, that she seemingly cheated on the entire time. (I wonder if she's still BFFs with his mother? She sure seems to love collecting mothers. I wonder if Derek and Frankie's mother are part of the fan club? I know Jeni claims she's still BFFs with Derek's mom, but who the hell knows.) It would also explain why she moved only 9 minutes away from her "divorce lawyer" years before their relationship supposedly started. At first I thought that this was an out-of-the-question, totally crazy theory, but I think there's enough circumstantial evidence to at least have a discussion.
MemyselfandI
Informer

Postby ohaudrey » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:49 pm

MemyselfandI wrote:I'm dying to know more about Frank-a-doodle dumping his (better in every way) ex while she was pregnant with their twins, while also having 3 other children. (wow, what a winner, winner, organic chicken in their co-owned roasted chicken dinner) You know what, I'm going to go full-on Alex Jones and run with my conspiracy theory. Deacon was born the year Frank and Heidi were divorced and Jeni and Derek divorced not long after Drake was born. In fact, even Jeni says their marriage officially started to die during her second pregnancy. What if Jeni and Frank *did* meet in 2008 and had 2 children together? That would explain the deterioration of Jeni/Derek's marriage, along with his drug use and other issues. It would explain how Jeni could still afford organic produce while only working part-time or not at all. It would explain why Derek was kind of flaky with his boys for a while.

What if he was reeling from the news that Deacon and Drake weren't really his and needed time to accept the situation an decide if he wanted to parent children that weren't really his? Maybe Jeni and Frank separated for a bit during the divorce (that Frank represented her in) in order to keep up appearances and not hurt her settlement. That would explain her relationship with the rancher, that she seemingly cheated on the entire time. (I wonder if she's still BFFs with his mother? She sure seems to love collecting mothers. I wonder if Derek and Frankie's mother are part of the fan club? I know Jeni claims she's still BFFs with Derek's mom, but who the hell knows.) It would also explain why she moved only 9 minutes away from her "divorce lawyer" years before their relationship supposedly started. At first I thought that this was an out-of-the-question, totally crazy theory, but I think there's enough circumstantial evidence to at least have a discussion.

Lol
Have you ever seen Jenis kids and a picture of her ex? They are identical, especially her older boy.
ohaudrey
True Gossiper

Postby MemyselfandI » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:36 pm

Yes, I've seen the unruly bra...I mean, Deacon and Drake, as well as Derek. It's just a theory. Let me have some fun. ;) :D
MemyselfandI
Informer

Postby avabrooke1226 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:47 pm

I’ve never seen Derek.. is he attractive at all?
avabrooke1226
Talker

Postby Brynn1130 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:26 am

avabrooke1226 wrote:I’ve never seen Derek.. is he attractive at all?

I don't think so...I think Frank is much better looking than Derek. Deacon does look EXACTLY like his father! Drake has some derek in him as well.
Brynn1130
Amateur

Postby avabrooke1226 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:16 pm

Brynn1130 wrote:
avabrooke1226 wrote:I’ve never seen Derek.. is he attractive at all?

I don't think so...I think Frank is much better looking than Derek. Deacon does look EXACTLY like his father! Drake has some derek in him as well.

Oh wow I just saw the spaghetti video and you’re right, definitely not good looking. Was he already on drugs at this point? He seems like he’s nervous/rushing. He seems sweet to deacon though.
avabrooke1226
Talker

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to CandidMommy