CandidMommy Part 1

ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CandidMommy

Unread post by ladybug »

^^^^ yep! That definitely makes sense, we all know she is OBSESSED with food!
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I bet she keeps the cat away from the groceries :D
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

FLOSSY77 wrote:I bet she keeps the cat away from the groceries :D

Bahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl:
Arr200811

Unread post by Arr200811 »

I stumbled accross this website and im shocked! Some of the things people write about on here disgust me! Don't you lot have anything better to do than sit at your computer and totally pick a women to pieces FOR FUN!! All of you are a bunch of bitches!! If you don't like her - then don't watch!!! I know this is a gossip website but seriously there is No need to sit and be horrible about someone especially as you know she reads this!!! Did your mother never tell you.. If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything!!!!!!! This website should be SHUT DOWN
litnerd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by litnerd »

LMAO, arr200811...you should take your own advice...remember what your mama said? If you don't have something nice to say...move right along.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

She says it should be shut down.But she liked it enough to join and talk about other moms. And who exactly is going to shut it down? :roll:
I love how people hate the site and join to say so.Then just can't resist reading/putting in two cents on couple of people before leaving.They love it!!!
Hey arr200811, when you are done reading up on Britneyandbaby don't let the door hit you in the ass.
Jeni's latest Q&A video might have brought her here.She is whining as usual.
Arr200811

Unread post by Arr200811 »

Well people like you need to be told!!! FYI i actually like britneyandbaby and left her a nice comment I'm not a bully like the rest of u
litnerd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by litnerd »

Is she seriously trying to say that animals will be animals so it's no big deal that the cat scratched Drake across the face? What happens when the cat scratches his cornea?
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

If that cat were mine and it scratched my BABY on the face like that, it would be GONE!! Drake isn't even old enough to know better.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

As someone that had cats from the moment she was born (they were like 3 when I came home from the hospital), getting rid of the cat is a bit extreme if they scratch your child once. We had one very sweet cat that would only bite or scratch you if you were tormenting him. We had another one that was a Grumpy Gus because he had been abused in his first home. So he was a very fluffy and grumpy cat. He would scratch me and my brother a lot, but my parents kept him until we had to put him down when he was 18. I think it all comes down to discaplining the cat and not acting like it's not a huge deal when it happens. You have to come up with someway (that's not abuse) to teach the cat it's wrong. Once my dad threw ours across the room but it was only because I was around Drakey's age and had eaten some of the cat food apparently, so the cat bit me. He never did it again though. Normally we'd spray him with water, tell him no or put him in another room for awhile. But Jeni was just like "La di da, a cat scratched his face". I really hope she's not like that with their dogs and biting...you need to learn how to tame your animals.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

ladybug wrote:If that cat were mine and it scratched my BABY on the face like that, it would be GONE!! Drake isn't even old enough to know better.
Also the CAT doesn't know better.
It's a good thing to be in contact with pets growing up. There are no evil animals, or dangerous cats. There are just negligent owners! The occasional scratch obviously can happen..when kids are older though!
You have to KNOW the personality of your cats. I have 5. None of the reactions that they have surprise me.

You can totally put your face in front of one, staring her with wide open eyes... she'll get a little freaked out and walk away.
One..you can't stare at, because it's like you're confronting her and she will scratch you, badly. Only on hands and forearms though. Another one, she will aim at the head (yours!). etc.... You have to get to know them!
Also you have to watch your kids so they don't do stuff that would make them react badly, like trying to grab them by the tail and waving them around like helicopters.. :?

Arr200811: *the rest of US?* Who is "US"? Always "the others" right?
Last time I checked you were her too. So you are with US?
And we are all bullies, obviously.
So you are a BULLY as well.
Yeah, sounds totally reasonable. :|
up all night, got demons to fight

Return to “CandidMommy”