CandidMommy Part 2

thegooseiscooked

Re: CandidMommy Part 2

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

I don't personally think it's the amount she eats, it's her attitude towards the food she eats. Everything is sneaky or naughty or she has to make confessions and excuses about it. That's not a healthy attitude, we all need to eat to stay alive, some people need more than others. Just own it, be aware of your own needs and what fuel you are putting in.

Nobody wanted to watch Jeni gorging on brownies at midnight after her husband had gone to bed. That was just sick.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Idk if she eats too much volume wise, but definitely too many sweets. Sweets probably make up 10-15 percent of her diet, maybe more. Way too much for someone claiming to live clean.
Quinn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Quinn »

I think Jeni has some form of eating disorder too. watching her food diary videos have set off alarm bells to me for some time now.

I honestly think that breastfeeding is what's keeping her from gaining a ton of weight. She's said when Deacon was younger (8 months or so) that she gets away with eating more junk because of her 'breastfeeding diet'. If it doesn't change, I wonder how she'll be after Drake has weaned for 6 months or so.
Helena123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Helena123 »

That's probably right. I forgot about her breast feeding. Between the calories she burns breast feeding and her excercise calories she is probably burning between 500-800 calories a day so that let's her eat a lot more
thatgirlxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thatgirlxo »

ohaudrey wrote:Idk if she eats too much volume wise, but definitely too many sweets. Sweets probably make up 10-15 percent of her diet, maybe more. Way too much for someone claiming to live clean.
:|
ohgeez
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ohgeez »

She cannot be serious.

thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

ohgeez wrote:She cannot be serious.

Jaysus, how to cut a watermelon, how to peel a banana, how to do up a carseat once the cover has been washed...this woman was not in line when they handed out the smarts.

Jeni, Jeni, Jeni....I agree, don't machine wash the straps of your car seat, but you could at least wipe the puke off once in a while so it doesn't stain. :?
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

I thought you could spot clean straps but that they werent supposed to be immersed in water?
mommytokash
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommytokash »

She is working out and nursing, so if she eats more than what some consider normal then so what. I agree with the others that commented that she should just say she is "going through a divorce" and that she "does not want to go into the details about it", but she is having a hard time. I think when you struggle thats when your viewers feel connected to you the most because you are relatable. I dont think she should be ashamed. Many women have been and are currently in a similar situation. She may get some good advice from other viewers.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

^^^ exactly. Jeni is not relatable at all IMO at this point. She's become this eating/exercising maniac. I'm sure a good amount of people know about the divorce and it just comes across like she's trying soooo hard to make it look like it's not really happening.
litnerd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by litnerd »

She's not producing any more milk. She posted a status about how painful dry nursing was.
bocuma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bocuma »

now she's staying in a hotel?
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

*sigh* Why Jeni? Why can't you just face facts that people see what you are doing and are going to start to ask questions about why you haven't spent one night at "home" in MONTHS? She has been gone and hasn't recorded a video in her own home since like late May. If you look back at her videos they were SUPER upclose or in front of a blank white wall or something ... the last 'infamous tree' video was May 30th or something like that. This is not normal, even for her to be gone for months.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

I wonder how the boys are handling all this moving around? She plays it off like they are on this great never ending vacation, but that's just not true. Kids need a stable home and good schedule, yes a vacation now and then is great but not for months at a time! And i can't help but wonder what kind of hotel she staying at that still uses regular keys. Most hotels these days use the key cards, i hope she's not at some random run down motel with those boys.... :?
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Where did she say that she was staying in a hotel?
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I assumed she was at the in-laws or in her new home or a temporary one.
Helena123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Helena123 »

On Instagram she showed a picture of keys from a hotel room.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Yea that hotel key makes me nervous for her kids. And why aren't ppl asking about her husband? I mean, he's gotta have a sweet job to get this much vacation time... I know he's not really there but she's pretending like he is.

Her instagram is just awkward. Do you guys follow it? I feel like I'm a kid at camp with these "where's the bug" pictures. Wtf who cares?! And just dumb stuff.

Did you guys see the one with an ergo that she uses to carry crap around the zoo. "Hands free!" It's called a backpack, dumbass. She's really scraping for things to post.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

ohaudrey wrote:Yea that hotel key makes me nervous for her kids. And why aren't ppl asking about her husband? I mean, he's gotta have a sweet job to get this much vacation time... I know he's not really there but she's pretending like he is.

Her instagram is just awkward. Do you guys follow it? I feel like I'm a kid at camp with these "where's the bug" pictures. Wtf who cares?! And just dumb stuff.

Did you guys see the one with an ergo that she uses to carry crap around the zoo. "Hands free!" It's called a backpack, dumbass. She's really scraping for things to post.
I bet some are asking and she probably deletes the question before others can speculate
sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

She obviously wants us to speculate. Why in the world would she show us her motel key otherwise? Ridiculous.

Return to “CandidMommy”