CandidMommy Part 2

BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CandidMommy Part 2

Unread post by BlazeMercy »

I'm loving her videos lately. I feel like she is finally herself. She is showing her ups and downs, and I honestly look forward to watching her make this life change.
It got to a point I just couldn't watch her videos and now that has completely changed. I do feel so sad to know she is divorced just because I couldn't imagine but
it does sounds like something made her take her kids and just go which shows she is an amazing mom and will do what ever she has to do to.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I agree. It's like a weight was lifted off. She seems so happy and I'm happy for her. Good job Jeni.
otherthings
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by otherthings »

Been loving her videos lately! I can actually tolerate her now so I resubbed to her channel.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Is she still doing her beachbody crap?
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

I actually REALLY like her again. Never thought I'd say that but I do! I love honestly and realness...
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I love the "Our 1st NIGHT in Our New Home!" video. They are a cute little family. She seems so real and honest. =) This has brought out the best in her.
mzkitteh

Unread post by mzkitteh »

I'm finally enjoying her videos again. The more I see, the more I'm convinced that her ex really locked her down as far as what she vlogs about. She looks a lot happier and as if she feels totally free to do and be who and what she wants to be. It's refreshing to see. I'm very happy to see this new stage in her life.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Ok, finally I really like her videos. I feel like she can actually breathe now. I notice a humongous difference between now and before. She seemed relieved as well.
up all night, got demons to fight
jalfrezi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jalfrezi »

She seems so much more relaxed now, and I'm enjoying her videos again too. It's nice to see her getting back to her old self. Respect to her.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

I re subbed. At least she seems a bit more real now. Eating pizza for dinner, sleeping on the floor....going with the flow. It's all good.

Although the scene with her and Deacon whacking into the cake still made me uneasy. And she said she was going to get wine to fill up her water bottle. Um....take baby steps in the process of breaking free Jeni. Getting wasted alone is probably not a great idea.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

thegooseiscooked wrote:And she said she was going to get wine to fill up her water bottle.
The scene where she was taking a bath? I thought she was just referring to the fact that she had water now, but wine was on her list to buy so she could take a bath and sip wine instead of taking a bath and eating cake with water.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

I thought she meant that she was going to fill up the bottle and sip on it instead of water but I could have misunderstood.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I got the same impression as fos. That vlog made me sad for her, actually. She seemed really lonely.
Shocked123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shocked123 »

She said she was filling it with water, but taking a bath reminded her that she needed to buy some wine.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

I was also I the impression that she had her water bottle now, but wanted to buy a bottle of wine. Not drink wine fr her water bottle.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

I just wanted to say that she is becoming the type of person that I would want to be friends with now! The only thing that I was even semi bothered with is her shopping habits again. If you know that you are on a budget, you don't go out and spend almost all of your monthly grocery budget on fruits and veggies at the most expensive produce place in town. But that's going to be something that she is going to have to learn. Otherwise I love her vlogs now and actually watch the entire video instead of randomly skimming like I used to.

And I know that she said that they live in a house and it's obvious that they have a backyard area of some sort, but does it look like she is in an apartment to anyone else? I think that she has made it clear that there are only 2 bedrooms in this house because she keeps saying 'the boys room' - which I don't even know why they have a room and don't just have a playroom because they still sleep with her...
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Pretty sure their room is their playroom. It's full of toys.
Maeve
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maeve »

In one of her latest videos it seems that Deacon's bed is now in the boys' room...

If I got divorced I would probably also sleep with my kids for a while, it must be hard for the boys to have a new house and a new family situation. A little mommy time won't do them any harm!

I am impressed at how well she's putting her life back together and I'm really enjoying her new videos.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Yes - in one of her newest videos she said that she moved Deacon's bed into the boys room because her mother in law is coming into town for Drake's birthday party and she will need somewhere to sleep.
Maeve
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maeve »

Ah ok! Thanks for the explanation I guess I didn't really pay attention and took my own assumption!

Return to “CandidMommy”