CandidMommy Part 2

dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CandidMommy Part 2

Unread post by dfwmom »

I just wanted to say that she is becoming the type of person that I would want to be friends with now! The only thing that I was even semi bothered with is her shopping habits again. If you know that you are on a budget, you don't go out and spend almost all of your monthly grocery budget on fruits and veggies at the most expensive produce place in town. But that's going to be something that she is going to have to learn. Otherwise I love her vlogs now and actually watch the entire video instead of randomly skimming like I used to.

And I know that she said that they live in a house and it's obvious that they have a backyard area of some sort, but does it look like she is in an apartment to anyone else? I think that she has made it clear that there are only 2 bedrooms in this house because she keeps saying 'the boys room' - which I don't even know why they have a room and don't just have a playroom because they still sleep with her...
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Pretty sure their room is their playroom. It's full of toys.
Maeve
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maeve »

In one of her latest videos it seems that Deacon's bed is now in the boys' room...

If I got divorced I would probably also sleep with my kids for a while, it must be hard for the boys to have a new house and a new family situation. A little mommy time won't do them any harm!

I am impressed at how well she's putting her life back together and I'm really enjoying her new videos.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Yes - in one of her newest videos she said that she moved Deacon's bed into the boys room because her mother in law is coming into town for Drake's birthday party and she will need somewhere to sleep.
Maeve
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maeve »

Ah ok! Thanks for the explanation I guess I didn't really pay attention and took my own assumption!
cookie_creme
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cookie_creme »

how were u guys able to obtain her divorce information? im looking for someones info and can not find it, at least not for free
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

at the time you could just google search her first and last name and it was like the second link. different states might have different rules about what they do/do not release. I don't know if divorce information is public in all states...
cookie_creme
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cookie_creme »

oooo ok because i live in nyc and it is darn near impossible
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

What do you guys think is going on w her MIL? It's strange she isn't staying with her own son during the visit. Did her inlaws reject Derrick? Wtf did Derrick do?

More and more, I'm thinking cheating. I don't think she's make the references to alcohol if he had a substance abuse issue, and I don't think his parents would cut ties on that case. If he left her for another woman, it would explain her low self esteem and her inlaws taking her under their wing.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

I'm definitely thinking he cheated, that's what I thought from the beginning. It explains a lot.
Maeve
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maeve »

I think they really do get along really well (she mentioned they're BFFs) and she's coming to visit the kids too. This makes me think the divorce was not Jeni's fault. Not that I thought it was anyway. Something must have happened that made Jeni leave and her MIL stay close with her.

Does anyone know if she's moved to a different city or State?
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

He was always coming home late from work, really late. She mentioned it in quite a few videos but I didn't really think anything of it because my husband does the same thing. He works in the corporate law/finance industry and it is not unusual for him to be at work until 8 or 9 at night. I kind of scratched my head when it was revealed Derrick worked in a car dealership. They're not open late. WTF was he doing?

Yep, I'm voting for cheating and his parents are totally pissed at him.
Maeve
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maeve »

thegooseiscooked wrote:He was always coming home late from work, really late. She mentioned it in quite a few videos but I didn't really think anything of it because my husband does the same thing. He works in the corporate law/finance industry and it is not unusual for him to be at work until 8 or 9 at night. I kind of scratched my head when it was revealed Derrick worked in a car dealership. They're not open late. WTF was he doing?

Yep, I'm voting for cheating and his parents are totally pissed at him.
Well if that's what's happened (I'm thinking it's either that or a drinking problem) I feel really sorry for Jeni.
lovetohatehatetolove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lovetohatehatetolove »

I think he's in rehab. The boys have not been away for a visit with him yet, and her MIL is staying with her. I think he's off somewhere trying to get his sh!t together.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I'm thinking its cheating. Alcoholism is something I would think his parents would help him through. I wouldn't be surprised if they took her side if he was cheating.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lovetohatehatetolove wrote:I think he's in rehab. The boys have not been away for a visit with him yet, and her MIL is staying with her. I think he's off somewhere trying to get his sh!t together.
I didn't think about this. Except, she said he kept the dogs and she goes to see them occasionally. Who is caring for them in that case?
Maeve
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maeve »

What do you guys think of her newest bathro and bedroom decoration videos? I think they turned out pretty cute and with a really small budget!
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I love the colors in the boys' room! All flow really well. :)
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Geez, traffic was bad. But I finally made it over here.
Not sure if I like it.
Jenni has 3 rooms. She showed a small room for heroffice. I thought her rredecorating was cute.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Her taste is a little too matchy-matchy for my taste but whatever if she likes it. She's starting to annoy me again tbh.

Return to “CandidMommy”