CandidMommy Part 3

FLOSSY77

Re: CandidMommy Pt. 3

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Feral for sure! Have fun with them when they are older Jeni. Good parenting means saying No!
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Her kids definitely run the house. I didn't have the greatest upbringing but it wasn't because my parents told me no. Them saying no never harmed me. It's not that hard, two little letters. Same in most languages.

No.
TaylorKnows

Did anyone see her ramble video about her ex? I'm not sure if her posting that is going to make him wanna jump up and pay child support...
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ohaudrey »

TaylorKnows wrote:Did anyone see her ramble video about her ex? I'm not sure if her posting that is going to make him wanna jump up and pay child support...
Which video? I don't watch most.
TaylorKnows

This video.
TaylorKnows

This video.
FLOSSY77

He should pay child support because he is responsible and love his kids. He will owe what he doesn't pay every month.
That video made me sad for her. I can make fun all I want but she takes good care of her kids. Yes, they disrupt videos and need a good NO. lol
Her ex is a douche. Don't defend him, check his fb and his trashy fiance' that doesn't have custody of her girls.These are two major losers. Hookah Heather Luchessi and Douchey Derick Prokop. Deadbeat parents.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

She knocked back a fantastic job because it was $7000 less than she needed.

In Australia, that would be about $3500 after tax. She buys a lot of expensive stuff. Look at your budget, tell the boys no and adopt the dogs out. Look at a smaller place. Done. Cutting your budget by $60 week would cover it. With all the treats and organic crap she throws money at, it would be easy. Deacon should be at school next year, that'll save on childcare. Ask your parents for a small loan in the meantime. Ask Derick's parents to help you with the cost of childcare.

(PS If one of my children was going through a messy divorce, I'd be helping out. Financially and emotionally. Maybe that's just me. Jeni's parents seem to think they're doing their duty by asking her to go camping. Make sure to bring your cinnamon rolls!).

Yes, Derick should be paying her support. He's not. Don't play the fucking whiny victim. Get a job.
FLOSSY77

I wonder why her parents aren't helping or babysitting once a month. I feel bad for her because Derick does nothing. and is a loser. She needs to start living like a single mom. Spending less definately. She can get help in the US with daycare while working. She needs to adjust to her new life. I think she is trying to maintain her old life. NO. Shave off some Trader Joe's and a get a sitter. Go out with Rancher and have fun ALONE!
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

I'm sorry, but I don't feel bad for her when she's spending $300/week in groceries and complains about money. It shouldn't be that much to feed one adult woman and 2 young boys.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Return to “CandidMommy”