CandidMommy Part 3

FLOSSY77

Re: CandidMommy Pt. 3

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I did too. I was giggling like a crazy person. That fuckin plant.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

FLOSSY77 wrote:
Did anyone notice her eye? Looked wonkey. Did the rancher miss? :D
You need to be spanked.
FLOSSY77

I agree. I will tell Mr. Floss and he don't miss. lol
thegooseiscooked

Aaah my old Floss, I think we could be best friends if not for the small problem we have in living in different hemispheres.
FLOSSY77

We already are on here. You always have a place to stay and play in Florida. When you are not busy in Greese. Next summer Florida. You will love it. Floridians are crazy fun sweet people.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ladybug »

^^^ I'm in Florida also, born and raised 
FLOSSY77

*Greece Get it together Floss.
Same ladybug. I think the humidity makes me a little crazy. The fun kind.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

Her newest single mama video says she is having a lot of "drama" with her ex lol. Geee i can't imagine what why!
FLOSSY77

She just did a vlog about nothing. I agree the details should be kept to herself. So then don't mention any drama.
FLOSSY77

So why does she have to pay for kindergarten? She needs to realize her life has changed. Maybe get some government help with day care and get a real job. And say goodbye to Trader joes. He needs to step up but so does she.
thegooseiscooked

Her ex is giving her some grief....yeah I get that. But I also sympathise with him in one little way. I wouldn't appreciate my ex whining about it on YouTube. Shut up Jeni.
FLOSSY77

She likes to hint around that he sucks but not come out and say it. I would have more respect if she told the whole story or nothing at all. POOR JENI. Whaaa. Get a job.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Is it just me, or does she look like she aged about 10 years in this vid?

On a positive note, her eyebrows didn't look like semi-circles!
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

She needs to downgrade her apartment, stop the shopping sprees, get the full time job, and find affordable child care. Oh yea, and stop repeating herself, if makes her sound annoying. Yea, no child support sucks. But she's keeping the kids from him, right? So stop being a selfish prick and get your shit together. And stop acting so deprived, many ppl never see a dime and make it work!
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

FLOSSY77 wrote:So why does she have to pay for kindergarten? She needs to realize her life has changed. Maybe get some government help with day care and get a real job. And say goodbye to Trader joes. He needs to step up but so does she.
My guess is 1/2 day is free but beyond that its basically daycare.
QueenBooBoo1216
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenBooBoo1216 »

ohaudrey wrote:
FLOSSY77 wrote:So why does she have to pay for kindergarten? She needs to realize her life has changed. Maybe get some government help with day care and get a real job. And say goodbye to Trader joes. He needs to step up but so does she.
My guess is 1/2 day is free but beyond that its basically daycare.
If she lives in a state that has adopted the Common Core Curriculum then they recommend kids attend the all day kindergarten so they are not behind academically the downfall is they don't get funding for all day so it's the parents responsibility. In WA it wasn't that much maybe 1,200-1,500 for the year.
thegooseiscooked

Rancher relationship update....groan. Jeni sure does love to slap a good label on everything doesn't she? We are OFFICIALLY boyfriend and girlfriend...we are OFFICIALLY in a relationship and dating.

Hope he's the one who doesn't watch YouTube. That video was OFFICIALLY just awkward and made me squirm with embarrassment for the poor guy.
FLOSSY77

How do you flash across the screen "My aunt got electrocuted and lost an arm on a horse" then go right back to dating talk?
I feel so nervous about this relationship. Sure we call him The Rancher but she titled the video that. EEK!
thegooseiscooked

How does one get electrocuted and lose an arm on a horse?

All I could think was what happened to the poor horse?
thegooseiscooked

FLOSSY77 wrote: I feel so nervous about this relationship. Sure we call him The Rancher but she titled the video that. EEK!

She actually called him the rancher first in the Great Lawyer vs Rancher Lifestyle debate. Suddenly we came up with his "cute" nickname? We chose that she should pick him? How 'bout you make a decision yourself, Jeni?

How flattering for him that her decision was hanging in the balance of a "glitzy lifestyle" versus having chooks.

She's slapping an awful lot of responsibility on her viewers if this relationship goes belly up.

I'm getting really fed up with her filming herself speaking softly and with that cheesy grin. Bet you 10 bucks, she screams her head off at those kids once the camera is turned off.

Return to “CandidMommy”