CandidMommy Part 4

TaylorKnows

Re: CandidMommy Part 4

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

How long do you guys call that she'll be able to pull this off? People have to catch on eventually.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

No. She is " inspiring " for atleast another year. People will catch on. Starting to question what happened with cowboy. Something else happened there.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ladybug »

I was thinking the same thing about the rancher. Something else happened other than how she spun it. It didn't make sense how head of heals in love the were then the next minute he's completely gone and never really mentioned. Idk, people make it work with kids all the time! If they really loved each other they could have made it work.
And they way she talks about how she NEVER wants babies ever again and how it was such a terrible experience, it makes me think she wasn't cut out to be a SAHM. No matter how hard she tries to be this organic food mama, I think she would have been happier working a 9-5 and maybe just had the one child. Her marriage probably wouldn't be where it is now. Finances bring A LOT of stress on married couples, we've been at both ends of the spectrum over our 10 years.
TaylorKnows

I do remember way back to when they were still together, it was actually in that car vlog someone mentioned a page or so ago. She said that they weren't having anymore kids for a very long time because it would ruin their marriage if they had another colicky baby like Drake. He also wasn't very supportive of her staying home.

Who knows. I think he made his own choices to turn to drugs, but I also think he has to make his own choice to get clean. And I think perhaps maybe it was the one way out of his marriage? Though, now he's taking it out on the boys because they can't see him until he passes a series of drug tests. It's a whole messed up cycle.
yummymummy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yummymummy »

She needs to stop answering personal questions that are solely about him. In her new video she answered a question about if he used drugs before they were married. That's where I draw the line with her answering questions, especially since he doesn't have a platform to defend himself if she is lying/stretching the truth. His drug problem BEFORE they were married has nothing to do with her, so she shouldn't even mention it. She pretty much screwed him over if one day he does get clean and wants to get a job, since she's aired his dirty laundry all over youtube. Plus she mentions that she hasn't done a divorce video in "Forever". It's been a damn week Jeni since you've done one. Saturdays are scheduled for "Divorce Videos".
junepher

Unread post by junepher »

Yeah, they had other stresses for sure that drove him over the edge. I knew it wasn't healthy to still have a four year old in your bed. Come on, the guy was unhappy. She made all of the decisions. She went crazy obsessing over breastfeeding and healthy meals. She wanted to be a stay at home mom, but continued spending and cooking like a crazy person. When did they ever connect? He worked long, late hours, and came home for a meal and bed. He should have started looking for a better job or career, and she should have just relaxed.
FLOSSY77

A little to indepth. Telling us results of his drug test. What his family thinks. I don't think she should have ever mentioned meth in the first place. He developed a drug problem should have been enough.
And why does she keep saying " it was only pills in the beginning " ??? Pills lead people to meth and heroin everyday. You don't do pills in the bathroom for an HOUR. She is stupid. I think Taylor is right. He was trying to escape. People change. She did too. The no more kids, bad babies rubs me the wrong way. I suspect it's because of her controlling nature. You can't control a baby.
TaylorKnows

I think she was like many of these YouTube moms. She wanted a fairy tale. Stay at home mom while hubby works and brings in the money, perfect adorable kids, healthy meals and buying great things. Then it all turned to shit and she still wanted it to be a fairy tale.

Even now. She has to be the superhero single mom who can do it all.

I agree, something happened with the rancher. My prediction is, she was probably planning to do that video on her ex and he found it going too far. I'm sure something had to give.
TaylorKnows

Looks like people are catching on already...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FLOSSY77

I think she wanted help from him. Then started to resent that it wasn't happening. She seemed very cold in that video. One minute she is all starry eyed talking marriage then Bam, over. Maybe he ditched her. The crazy can only hide for so long. Bad food choices because of boyfriend? lmao Nutcase.

The comments have been getting interesting. She has a small fan club of grose guys too.
Imbluedabadidabadi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Imbluedabadidabadi »

You guys know I'm a Jeni fan, but that last video was not my cup of tea. IMO she could have compiled a dozen or so questions & answered them instead of rambling for 7 minutes to say she wasn't aware of a drug problem before.
ihateleaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ihateleaf »

I couldn't finish that video. She's in denial and she incredibly naive. Considering how controlling she is with her sons food I have a hard time believing she never questioned where all that money went. She is covering for or lying about something.
FLOSSY77

See, I don't think she is that naive. I said she is stupid to think a guy does pills in the bathroom for an hour. But really, I think she answered one question and acted flustered because she is full of shit.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

"It was only pills in the beginning..."

Only pills :-o If my husband was taking pills to escape the stress of his day, I'd be as alarmed as hell. But it was no biggie to Jeni?
FLOSSY77

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

On the subject of buying used diapers, who here would do that?

It makes me feel a little ill. I know they're washed and sanitised but that wouldn't be enough for me to stick a diaper that had previously held another kid's poop and piss on my baby's precious bum.

That's kind of equivalent to buying used undies. I wouldn't care how many times it had been put through a hot wash with bleach, they are still used. Some other woman has had her period in them, sweated in them at the gym, perhaps peed a little in them when she had a few too many beverages and was laughing it up at Girls' Night. I'm not buying.
FLOSSY77

I know a lot of people do. I won't. I think it's grose too. It's used underwear! :(
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

I think its a little ridiculous to blame Derek's drug problem on jeni (not singling anyone out here, just something ive seen implied over a few pages) That is 100% his doing. I'm sure many, many men are stressed by money issues, work, family life, etc. Most of them dont end up doing drugs.

I agree that if my husband was doing "just pills" that shit wouldn't fly. But jeni may have said the same thing and figured she had no way out, or that he would kick his addiction, and then before you know it, its accepted because you've become desensitized to it. I've watched many intervention shows and wondered the same thing - a mother just let's their kid shoot up in her home??? But I'm sure these things don't develop over night, and I'm guessing it just sort of becomes your new normal over time, and you always figure it'll get better.

Sent from my AT10-A using Tapatalk
Last edited by kiki on Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

Also, the used diapers is weird... Do they stain??? Blech, its definitely like used undies lol

Sent from my AT10-A using Tapatalk
FLOSSY77

I don't blame it on her. I think he wasn't happy or wanted out. He self destructed to break free.

Return to “CandidMommy”