CandidMommy Part 4

FLOSSY77

Re: CandidMommy Part 4

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I just checked back. The vlog when she cries about her moving and graduating. It's a plane ride.
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

i thought her sister was visiting her, she's mentioned several times that they were going to have all of her sisters favorite home meals while shes around.
FLOSSY77

She did. Then she flew wherever to see her.
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

that must be nice. :|
blahness
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

CandidMommy Part 4

Unread post by blahness »

ds_2014 wrote:This video just popped up on my suggestion list, I have never seen this video before. It's from January 2013 and she is driving with her ex you can't see him but he is actually talking and giving responses to some of her videos. I just found it really strange because wouldn't that be the time frame that they were having so many issues ?

Wow I just watched that and wondered that too... Was she acting fake?! I know druggies have up and downs of there personalities but he was fully answering questions and they seemed fine...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ds_2014
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ds_2014 »

blahness wrote:
ds_2014 wrote:This video just popped up on my suggestion list, I have never seen this video before. It's from January 2013 and she is driving with her ex you can't see him but he is actually talking and giving responses to some of her videos. I just found it really strange because wouldn't that be the time frame that they were having so many issues ?

Wow I just watched that and wondered that too... Was she acting fake?! I know druggies have up and downs of there personalities but he was fully answering questions and they seemed fine...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It really was strange he was never really interested in the camera to begin with but he was actually giving input in this video it just seemed odd.

I never really had a big problem with but the more I read about what other people notice and think about some of the older videos and what she says now I begin to wonder. The one thing I did always question about her was her day in the life videos her times never seemed to add Up like she would say it's 9:00 and the kids were still in pajamas and then at 9:06 they would be in the car and then 9:12 they were at Costco even if she could get to Costco that fast I can't even see super Mom getting two kids dressed and in the car that fast, those aren't exact times I'm just making examples but all her ditl were like that, now I'll have to go back and watch one.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I always thought it was weird how he never wanted to be on camera, but was okay with the boys being on camera. I don't know if he really didn't want to be on camera or if she was just trying to hide what was going on. Like how her birth videographer said he wasn't really "there" during the birth, she figured we'd pick up on it too.
FLOSSY77

That Divorce Why video is recommended to everyone in my house on there yt. lol I got asked by my daughter, if I was watching Mommy dramas on her Kindle.
I noticed she has some creepy guys leaving comments now. Good job Jeni. She will have a stalker by Christmas.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

I'm confused by her ring video. Is that her wedding band? But she says it isnt the one she was married with.... What? And I'm assuming the ring she was talking about the broke was her engagement ring? What a pointless video though. She's now bringing up whatever she can divorce-wise for the views.....

Sent from my AT10-A using Tapatalk
FLOSSY77

She posted it to say she wants to sell it. Then when she buys a $400 blender or takes a trip, she can say it was ring money. Always thinking ahead this one.
TaylorKnows

How long do you guys call that she'll be able to pull this off? People have to catch on eventually.
FLOSSY77

No. She is " inspiring " for atleast another year. People will catch on. Starting to question what happened with cowboy. Something else happened there.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

I was thinking the same thing about the rancher. Something else happened other than how she spun it. It didn't make sense how head of heals in love the were then the next minute he's completely gone and never really mentioned. Idk, people make it work with kids all the time! If they really loved each other they could have made it work.
And they way she talks about how she NEVER wants babies ever again and how it was such a terrible experience, it makes me think she wasn't cut out to be a SAHM. No matter how hard she tries to be this organic food mama, I think she would have been happier working a 9-5 and maybe just had the one child. Her marriage probably wouldn't be where it is now. Finances bring A LOT of stress on married couples, we've been at both ends of the spectrum over our 10 years.
TaylorKnows

I do remember way back to when they were still together, it was actually in that car vlog someone mentioned a page or so ago. She said that they weren't having anymore kids for a very long time because it would ruin their marriage if they had another colicky baby like Drake. He also wasn't very supportive of her staying home.

Who knows. I think he made his own choices to turn to drugs, but I also think he has to make his own choice to get clean. And I think perhaps maybe it was the one way out of his marriage? Though, now he's taking it out on the boys because they can't see him until he passes a series of drug tests. It's a whole messed up cycle.
yummymummy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yummymummy »

She needs to stop answering personal questions that are solely about him. In her new video she answered a question about if he used drugs before they were married. That's where I draw the line with her answering questions, especially since he doesn't have a platform to defend himself if she is lying/stretching the truth. His drug problem BEFORE they were married has nothing to do with her, so she shouldn't even mention it. She pretty much screwed him over if one day he does get clean and wants to get a job, since she's aired his dirty laundry all over youtube. Plus she mentions that she hasn't done a divorce video in "Forever". It's been a damn week Jeni since you've done one. Saturdays are scheduled for "Divorce Videos".
junepher

Unread post by junepher »

Yeah, they had other stresses for sure that drove him over the edge. I knew it wasn't healthy to still have a four year old in your bed. Come on, the guy was unhappy. She made all of the decisions. She went crazy obsessing over breastfeeding and healthy meals. She wanted to be a stay at home mom, but continued spending and cooking like a crazy person. When did they ever connect? He worked long, late hours, and came home for a meal and bed. He should have started looking for a better job or career, and she should have just relaxed.
FLOSSY77

A little to indepth. Telling us results of his drug test. What his family thinks. I don't think she should have ever mentioned meth in the first place. He developed a drug problem should have been enough.
And why does she keep saying " it was only pills in the beginning " ??? Pills lead people to meth and heroin everyday. You don't do pills in the bathroom for an HOUR. She is stupid. I think Taylor is right. He was trying to escape. People change. She did too. The no more kids, bad babies rubs me the wrong way. I suspect it's because of her controlling nature. You can't control a baby.
TaylorKnows

I think she was like many of these YouTube moms. She wanted a fairy tale. Stay at home mom while hubby works and brings in the money, perfect adorable kids, healthy meals and buying great things. Then it all turned to shit and she still wanted it to be a fairy tale.

Even now. She has to be the superhero single mom who can do it all.

I agree, something happened with the rancher. My prediction is, she was probably planning to do that video on her ex and he found it going too far. I'm sure something had to give.
TaylorKnows

Looks like people are catching on already...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FLOSSY77

I think she wanted help from him. Then started to resent that it wasn't happening. She seemed very cold in that video. One minute she is all starry eyed talking marriage then Bam, over. Maybe he ditched her. The crazy can only hide for so long. Bad food choices because of boyfriend? lmao Nutcase.

The comments have been getting interesting. She has a small fan club of grose guys too.

Return to “CandidMommy”