Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

CandidMommy Part 4

Unread post by dfwmom »

Please continue here...
FLOSSY77

Re: CandidMommy Part 4

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I feel bad for anyone not getting child support. That is for her kids.I guess I really just feel bad they have a shit dad.
She needs to stop whining about money when she spends like she does. That, I agree is ridiculous. I bet a lot of fights were about money in that house. No one should take her advice on budgeting. EVER.
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

just saw this is comment on her ex video.

Derick Prokop 5 hours ago

Hey Jen, I know you and my boys are super busy in California but maybe you could put aside some time to make a video on how to travel to and spend 10 days in San Diego with no cost to you whatsoever?!?! That's pretty impressive don't ya think? 
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

rolo wrote:just saw this is comment on her ex video.

Hey Jen, I know you and my boys are super busy in California but maybe you could put aside some time to make a video on how to travel to and spend 10 days in San Diego with no cost to you whatsoever?!?! That's pretty impressive don't ya think? 
Lol nice
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Lol, I like it!
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

ohaudrey wrote:

Lol nice
She must have deleted it, I don't see it anymore. Wonder what hes talking about though...
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

He just wanted to say something to irk her when he figured out that's she's spilling the dirty laundry, like "oh you can go out of state so you aren't THAT poor Jeni and don't need my money that bad" kind of thing. makes no difference though, he's still responsible for paying.

If shes staying that long though, she must be staying with family. We visit family before the school year starts as well, otherwise you have no opportunity other than holidays.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Lovaleea wrote:
ohaudrey wrote:

Lol nice
She must have deleted it, I don't see it anymore. Wonder what hes talking about though...

Pretty sure when she's in SD it's to visit his family, so he's probably insinuating that she's getting help from him via his parents.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I watched her "poor me" video. A few thoughts:
1- she mentioned that things changed w her job when age was getting child support, I wonder if she quit/cut back with the (naive) assumption that the $$$ would continue to roll in from him
2- she says that it bugs her to see how easy/carefree he lives. I get that, but she really need to stop paying attn to him. Why are they still friends on FB? She needs to cut him off entirely (including visitation) until he pays. Tell her friends/family that she doesn't want to hear about him. Move on.
3- sounds like he cheated. She might as well come out and say what he did. She's clearly playing victim and she's dragging him through the mud, why not finish the story?
4- I want to feel sorry for her, but its so easy for her to spin it how she wants that I hate to just fall for everything she says.
5- she says she's good at rolling with the punches.... Girl you were a total mess a year ago. You did not handle that stress well. Don't kid yourself.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

I agree Audrey.

Yes, he's a complete jerk ...but so is she and this is only her side of the story.

She wants to complain about him living the high life. Well, I just watched a video of her and her boyfriend playing footsies in a filthy trailer that made me throw up in my mouth a little. To be perfectly honest, I'd rather be out drinking saki with Derick than playing Domesti-Cosy with Jeni.
FLOSSY77

You don't have to like them to agree he should pay child support and he admitted he wasn't.
Goose, I am excited for new shackin' up in the trailer vlogs. Haha her videos are so boring and The rancher has rope!
Oh, I wish Derick would come gossip with us.
He saw the kids last weekend. I think at Jeni's.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

God I wish Derrick would get on here lol. Yeah, it looks like the pics he has of them are at Jenis house. That must be soo awkward.
FLOSSY77

Can you imagine all the little digs they take at eachother? Smiling the whole time for the kids. Yes, awkward!
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

that's so strange that he sees them at her house, i wonder if he chooses to not take them, or if he isn't allowed to for some reason.
FLOSSY77

I saw he was asking for rides on fb. Did he lose his car?
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

i notice on fb that someone from SD commented on his new pictures of the kids saying the kids were about to come into town. So looks like she did take the kids to see his family in CA. :?
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

and his comment is still on her video, you have to click newest first and its a comment from yesterday.
FLOSSY77

I will check it out.
I do hope the best for her and cow guy. That would be fun to see. How fun will the gossip be when they are yt official? lol
FLOSSY77

Supervised visitation? Wow. That explains alot. That is usually for abusive, unstable or drug and alcohol abusing parents. Plus, if he constantly has to have someone approved to supervise that can be hard. I am sure hanging out with Jeni isn't on his top list of things to do. Proves he really is a shithead. I think him and Houka bond over this. She is not taking care of her kids either. Pefect couple.
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

supervised visitation is extremely telling of what went down between them, i have always thought it was drug related with his erratic behavior and the things he posts publicly on her facebook page and his, not to mention the deterioration of his appearance.

Return to “CandidMommy”