OversharingJeniMinusTheRancher Part 5

LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OversharingJeniMinusTheRancher Part 5

Unread post by LaurenXo »

I feel like the kids should go live with their dad, I feel like jeni is becoming more and more of a train wreck.
Suspicious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Suspicious »

I was late to the Jeni game & started watching around the time of divorce. She didn't bother me but I stopped watching out of boredom. I kept up in here & watched a video out of curiosity this week. WHOA. What happened? She rattles on and on, doesn't make any sense, and cannot keep from interrupting herself multiple times! It was unnerving to watch. She comes across as completely manic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

unfortunately she has been like this for years with the babbling and interrupting herself. I think that people who came to watch her from the divorce video or around that time kind of expected it because of the topic but she has been a mess for years.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

Why does she seem so exasperated and out of breath when doing voiceovers and hauls? She always ends the video looking exhausted and sounding as if she's run a marathon instead of carting kids around Costco. Although, she elevated her ovarian cyst into a tumor so I guess if a doctor told her she was a bit anemic she'd do a video about a leukemia diagnosis...
swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by swissmiss »

I agree, she's always a mess by the end….but truly a mess in the beginning. My opinion is that the "boyfriend" doesn't like the youtube stuff…….and she has to do most of it on the fly, when he's totally gone, or she actually hides to do it. The voice over was either because he was being a jerk in the background, or the kids were so noisy she couldn't talk over them. Imagine how loud that must have been because she usually has no problem allowing them to misbehave all through her content.

Splinter Removal? Seriously? That's good content now. What kind of person's dad goes around removing splinters so he's the neighborhood authority? Read the description, it's really disturbing.

This is the most garbage channel. I hate watch it more than Trisha Paytas….really Jeni is so LAME!
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

In what way(s) is she compensated by these companies? Her giveaway presentation was awful! She used no creativity when styling/presenting the clothes and she asked the viewer to "pause on it" to read about the products. She's a real marketing pro...
swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

What kind of attorney needs to work until midnight after leaving the house before dawn----out of town? That doesn't make any kind of good sense. Well, I take that back, I'm sure he wants out of that circus for as long as possible during the day. I'm sure he cheats on her, she is so gullible.
mommax2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mommax2 »

So the Boyfriend is going to be in videos soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommax2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mommax2 »

woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

She needs to see how some other videos go over first?
Lmao! What that really means is people are seeing through her bull and calling her out on it. So she needs to test the waters and see what reactions she gets. She got some pretty bad heat when she talked about moving in with him!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

LydiaE wrote:In what way(s) is she compensated by these companies? Her giveaway presentation was awful! She used no creativity when styling/presenting the clothes and she asked the viewer to "pause on it" to read about the products. She's a real marketing pro...
I feel like it's stuff she's brought in the past but didn't want, so she's trying to get rid of it. I only watched for a moment. Did she say it was sponsored?
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

The "how do you spoil your partner video" was so odd and awkward to watch. She doesn't pack his lunch every day because she doesn't want him to take advantage of it? That statement was very telling of their relationship.

swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

[quote="smashleysays"]The "how do you spoil your partner video" was so odd and awkward to watch. She doesn't pack his lunch every day because she doesn't want him to take advantage of it? That statement was very telling of their relationship.

That. Grossed. Me. Out.

They make me want to gag and I've never even seen him. She's such a twisted sister, I can't deal with it. Believe me, she is so terrified of losing his stupid ass she is making him those little buckets of peas and carrots EVERY DAMN DAY!
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Her videos are so weird...her man is never around, it looks like she does everything alone with the boys, almost like she's still a single mom..or just his roommate. You don't hear his voice, maybe one time. It's sooo sooo odd!! Almost like she's living alone? It's weird!!

Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

Amelia322 wrote:Her videos are so weird...her man is never around, it looks like she does everything alone with the boys, almost like she's still a single mom..or just his roommate. You don't hear his voice, maybe one time. It's sooo sooo odd!! Almost like she's living alone? It's weird!!

Yes, it's the lack of information about her "boyfriend" that makes it so odd. She never even tells us his name. Stop saying "my boyfriend" and use his name!

Did she ever mention that he's a lawyer in her videos? There's all this hidden info that she's not explaining. We know he's her divorce attorney, but if I didn't read here I wouldn't know. Her viewers are just not going to be able to relate to her when she's hiding a big part of her life.
hmmmmmm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hmmmmmm »

What the heck is going on with her videos?? Ick...she's being really weird...
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

The boyfriend seems really anal retentive.
blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blessyourheart »

So there are no comments on her feedback 5 for 5 video. Lol shocker! She basically taught us how to sort things and throw them into their own space. Yes Jeni. This is exactly what organizing is.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Stop. Touching. BATTERIES!!!

Return to “CandidMommy”