OversharingJeniMinusTheRancher Part 5

TaylorKnows

OversharingJeniMinusTheRancher Part 5

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Since the other one is now at 40 pages...
FLOSSY77

Re: OversharingJeniMinusTheRancher Part 5

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I have a feeling 5 is going to be great. She has all these new haters and creepy men commenting lately. Come on Jeni, buy that expensive blender and tell us you sold your ring. lmao
TaylorKnows

Better yet, come back here. When was the last time she came on here to talk to us? Back when she was still with Derrick?
FLOSSY77

Yes, and to ask what we thought of her intro.
I am waiting for my favorite time of year. The unveiling of the Xmas tree. :)
Gossschmoss
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Gossschmoss »

Just watched a couple of her videos again and man she really is using the camera as her own personal therapy session. I used to really like her, thought she was great how organised and together she was but I reckon now it's control freakery, loneliness and needing approval. I certainly don't hate her and anyone can tell she adores her boys and wanting to do the best for them.
TaylorKnows

FLOSSY77 wrote:Yes, and to ask what we thought of her intro.
I am waiting for my favorite time of year. The unveiling of the Xmas tree. :)
Leave her alone Floss. She can't be perfect! She has enough going on, what with her new career as a motivational speaker starting! It's her 5,001st job, you know.
FLOSSY77

Haahaa. Good point. That makes me even more excited.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Sorry guys about the creation page x2 - didn't put 2 and 2 together that this new title was Jeni! LOL

I am going to have to take a look at these comments - I love hater comments on videos.
TaylorKnows

Why the hell does she need to explain why she bought all that crap? I know a lot of people who normally never buy crap and then it's being sampled so they pick it up.

It's okay to be normal Jeni. :roll:
TaylorKnows

Also for the lunches, she packed him the same thing every day. And I noticed that she didn't show the aftermath of the 3rd day of turkey, pistachios and carrots. I thought she was learning...
ds_2014
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ds_2014 »

Why does she feel the need to justify anything that is not organic or a vegetable? It might not be the healthiest thing to eat but it's not the worst and the kids like them so who cares they are not going to die from eating a crescent roll and a piece of sausage. She doesn't understand why the kids she watches likes goldfish and other foods she doesn't like to buy ummm because they are kids and it taste good to them.
ds_2014
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ds_2014 »

Why does she feel the need to justify anything that is not organic or a vegetable? It might not be the healthiest thing to eat but it's not the worst and the kids like them so who cares they are not going to die from eating a crescent roll and a piece of sausage. She doesn't understand why the kids she watches likes goldfish and other foods she doesn't like to buy ummm because they are kids and it taste good to them.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

ds_2014 wrote:Why does she feel the need to justify anything that is not organic or a vegetable? It might not be the healthiest thing to eat but it's not the worst and the kids like them so who cares they are not going to die from eating a crescent roll and a piece of sausage. She doesn't understand why the kids she watches likes goldfish and other foods she doesn't like to buy ummm because they are kids and it taste good to them.
I don't understand it either. She obviously feels very guilty for eating ANYTHINGA that isn't healthy. Any time she eats a treat she has to shame herself about it and justify it to her viewers... But who cares? She's in great shape so I wouldn't think twice about her eating a brownie. Live on the edge - eat the brownie!!! Enjoy it!!! I don't even see anything wrong with sausage... If you're going to eat it every day, maybe. But really? I have a good diet, but I still eat goldfish and the occasional sausages. Haven't died yet

Sent from my AT10-A using Tapatalk
TaylorKnows

Awhile back, some people talked about her having some form of an eating disorder and I think it could be true. Maybe not one specifically classified, but she definitely has body image issues. Nothing wrong with working out or being healthy, but she constantly justifies why she's eating this or that when it's not organic or healthy. She even has a hidden stash of treats, which I get is normal for a lot of parents, but hers I believe go to a whole other level than just "I don't want the kids to see". I'm not saying she's fat or wrong for eating these things, she should just stop being so hard on herself over it.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

She needs to OWN her decisions. I don't eat sugar at all but that's just because it's not good for me, I've weaned myself completely off it and have zero desire for it. But, I did eat 3 chick fil a fries the other night and I own that decision!
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

Her new thread title should have been "CostcoMommy" at the rate of spending 500 a month on groceries that go fund me wont last very long lmfao. I 100% agree that derrick should pay child support, but Jeni has to take some responsibility for providing for the boys.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

I just had a packet of cheezels and a glass of leftover wine for lunch. :oops:
FLOSSY77

Love it.
I am eating dill chips. Pinning up a storm.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I dont think she has an eating disorder, I think she has control issues. That and she wants to put out this picture of being perfect, her husband fucked both of those up for her and so now she is on overkill. She will shove organic cucumbers down her kids throats because she can. She can control it, and she can go to bed at night thinking everything is perfect because her kid ate organic. .. Also, when people call things "organic milk" "organic carrots" they are doing it for show. Carrots are carrots, if you want to eat organic then rock on with your bad self but throwing the word around doesn;t make you cool or a hippy, it makes you a follower. We try to eat organic in my house about 75% of the time but when I give my kid his mac n cheese I dont tell him his "Organic Mac and cheese is ready, with a side of organic carrots and organic broccoli"
I want to like her so much but she needs to get out a full sentence without saying "you know" "whatever" or "it is what it is"
Lastly, I am all about communtiy and helping people but why is a single mom who is so hard up she takes money from strangers constantly making and bring other people food? Pies for her, soup for him, dinner for them and crackers for everyone. Settle down Jeni. There are single mothers who literally cannot feed their children dinner every night and Im supposed to feel bad for the girl with the gofundme and enough food to feed the neighborhood? No.
Sorry. Rant Over.
beautynoob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beautynoob »

Half the people that give to the fund probably can't afford to buy all organic everything.

Return to “CandidMommy”