ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

Ladida52
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

Unread post by Ladida52 »

Today's vlog was so awful that I only watched a few minutes of it. Her kids aren't cute. Who gives a crap what her kid said while he was having laughing gas. She is such a scatterbrain who should really put down the camera and concentrate on her life. That being said, I can't stop hate watching her even if it is for a little bit.
blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blessyourheart »

I’m sure someone will call her out in the comments, but why aren’t her boys wearing life jackets on the deep sea fishing trip? I don’t care if they’ve swam since birth, you are in a boat in the middle of the ocean!
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MemyselfandI »

Wow, this thread is deader than Jeni's future, lmao. Did anyone watch her V-Day video where she discussed what she was doing for boyfriendboyfriendboyfriend? I about pissed myself laughing when I saw her boudoir picture book. Jeni is about as sexy as lumpy two day oatmeal and with as much personality. I looked her up on Instantcheck.com and found out an interesting bit of information. It seems that Jeni and boyfriendboyfriendboyfriend have purchased a home together value dat $300K. I didn't know peddling fugly ass leggings and half assed videos paid so well. Jeni's come along way from her days of hawking her meth-addicted-ex-for-monkey days.

I can post screenshots if you'd like, but I'm not sure if that's allowed since that would reveal their address.
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

Interesting. Also a dumb thing to do if you’re not even planning to get married. It’s one thing if the couple mutually decides to never tie the knot. Another if one half of the couple (Jeni) desperately wants to get married.

You’re positive it’s them?
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

I'll post the information I found and I'm sorry if this sort of thing isn't allowed. I didn't post sooner because I wasn't sure if it was kosher. Oh well, here goes nothin! Upon further inspection, it looks like Frank-a-doodle sold the house to Jeni for over $274k. Wtf? Why would a boyfriendboyfriendboyfriend sell HIS house (that he once owned with his exwife-exwife-exwife) to his girlfriendgirlfriendgirlfriend? That sounds shady AF to me. How is Jeni able to afford this or get approved with her credit? Was all of this paid for out of their "Date fund"? :? :?

How do I post screen shots? Can I upload the file I have saved? I tried to copy and paste, but it didn't work.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Wtf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

So her current boyfriend sold the house they currently live in to jeni?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

may8675 wrote:So her current boyfriend sold the house they currently live in to jeni?

Could it be some sort of strategy so they could both own the home?

MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

The whole thing sounds sketchy to me. If he's willing to sell his home to her, why isn't he willing to marry her? None of this makes any sense. Do you think it's possible that Frank is trying to hide assets for some reason, like an upcoming lawsuit, child support case, or even bankruptcy? He seems crafty enough to convince Jeni he's selling the house to her to "prove his love", while in actuality he's trying to cover his own ass.
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

NO PERSONAL INFORMATION - MOD
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

Hmm I've heard of people selling or gifting someone their house for tax reasons or when being audited

MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

NO PERSONAL INFORMATION - MOD
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

For some reason, I have this idea in my head that his ex-wife is taking him back to court for an increase in child support and Frank is trying to convince the court he isn't as well off as he actually is. Maybe one of the reasons he won't marry Jeni is because he doesn't want her income considered during the custody hearing/auditing?
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

He’s probably filling for bankruptcy. Only thing that would make sense. Dispose of what assets you can and then file.

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Has he ever been officially divorced? Has anybody ever posted paperwork? It appears that the house was jointly owned by Frank and Heidi. I’m assuming that’s his wife/ex-wife? Did he maybe have to sell it as part of the divorce proceedings and he got her to buy it? Or did he buy his ex-wife out but got Jenny to buy it because she was eligible for grants/funding/better loans? Not sure if you have those in the states.

But it seems really dodgy that she brought it from him and this Heidi, instead of him just buying out Heidi’s portion.
allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

Super sketchy in my opinion that she bought the house from him rather than it being refinanced in both names. And not to defend her at all because girlfriends crazy and I hope Frank's wife is getting the support needed from him and if that means going back to court good for her, but with that being said they cannot take Jeni's wages into consideration with the exception of a few unique situations. I have a child from a previously relationship had him as a teen and his Dad takes us back to court at least once a year trying to lower child support because my husband has a good paying job. Even though I am a stay at home mom they never once considered or asked for financial information from my husband. It always based off of what I have the potential to make basked off of college education and or past jobs. So I very much doubt that is the case in this situation I'm more thinking it has something to do with selling assests for tax purposes or filing bankruptcy.
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

I just looked up Frank and Heidi's divorce records and their divorce was finalized on 8/17/2009. I'm looking into obtaining an official copy of their divorce transcripts.
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

I found Heidi's Facebook page. She's lovely and her children are adorable. She's so much more put together than rag-a-muffin Jeni. Heidi looks like she wouldn't be caught dead wearing ThredUp, lol.

https://www.facebook.com/heidi.d.gilmore
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

MemyselfandI wrote:I found Heidi's Facebook page. She's lovely and her children are adorable. She's so much more put together than rag-a-muffin Jeni. Heidi looks like she wouldn't be caught dead wearing ThredUp, lol.

https://www.facebook.com/heidi.d.gilmore
Is the the dark haired one? Are those kids all with Jenis boyfriend?!?
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

Yup, the dark haired woman is Heidi and all the kids belong to boyfriendboyfriendboyfriend. Jeni is such a downgrade from Heidi. As I was doing my research, I noticed that Instantcheck claimed Jeni was seen at Frank's house on April 25, 2008. I think that just happened because she lives there now and the website is just always going to associate her with the place, but I allowed myself a few minutes in conspiracy town. What If Frank and Jeni have been hooking up this entire time, or at least off/on? I doubt it, but I would find it funny nonetheless. Her rental was 9 minutes away from Frankie-doodle's, so ya never know....

Return to “CandidMommy”