Advertisement

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby mommaof2cuties » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:15 pm

Wow was not expecting the name she choose. Her name reveal is up
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby bowielouwho » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:11 pm

I wasn't expecting that name either, but it's super cute. I really like it. I honestly feel like she might change/regret it though haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bowielouwho
Amateur

Postby staceybrax » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:23 pm

I’m not a fan of the name, it’s too old fashioned for my taste. The nickname is cute for a little girl though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby fossilfinger » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:19 pm

What a sweet, timeless name. One of the better YouTube mama names I've seen, honestly.
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper

Postby placebo » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:31 am

I like the name. It is beautiful and I like the fact it's not following the as unique as possible name trend going on.
placebo
Guru Gossiper

Postby MommyToASweetie » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:18 am

I’m liking this new, changed Lindsey! My daughter is named Clara and if I have another daughter it’s my current favorite name!
Ellie Mae is the sweetest nickname

#FreeBen #FreeGlen
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper

Postby CooperFairbanks » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:29 am

Eloise is a beautiful name.

I'm surprised by her choice too, though Andrew is also a very classic name. The outlier now is Braiden.
CooperFairbanks
Amateur

Postby Doopher » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:30 am

Watching Lindsey now, I feel like she's totally overcome all the stuff we used to rag on her about on this site. She just seems so much more real now. She still makes some questionable decisions, mostly related to her health and career choices, but I feel like she doesn't hide that stuff anymore. She just owns it. And I have to say, I like seeing her interact with her kids. She's so sweet with them. It seems natural. And I also think anyone watching can agree that she has probably some of the sweetest kids on YouTube. They're so cute! They seem like sensitive, caring little boys. It's clear that she's definitely dealt with ongoing depression (who wouldn't with a family like hers) but now she seems like she's in a good relationship with a man (not those little boys that she dated in the past) who loves her and will be there for her. Add to that her two sweet as can be boys and a little girl on the way, she's come pretty far. I'm happy for her. I hope she continues to work on her mental health so she can fully enjoy her little family.
Doopher
Informer

Postby mommaof2cuties » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:48 am

Doopher wrote:Watching Lindsey now, I feel like she's totally overcome all the stuff we used to rag on her about on this site. She just seems so much more real now. She still makes some questionable decisions, mostly related to her health and career choices, but I feel like she doesn't hide that stuff anymore. She just owns it. And I have to say, I like seeing her interact with her kids. She's so sweet with them. It seems natural. And I also think anyone watching can agree that she has probably some of the sweetest kids on YouTube. They're so cute! They seem like sensitive, caring little boys. It's clear that she's definitely dealt with ongoing depression (who wouldn't with a family like hers) but now she seems like she's in a good relationship with a man (not those little boys that she dated in the past) who loves her and will be there for her. Add to that her two sweet as can be boys and a little girl on the way, she's come pretty far. I'm happy for her. I hope she continues to work on her mental health so she can fully enjoy her little family.

Agreed I actually like watching her now. I wish she would post more and not have such long vlogs. I get bored watching 20 minutes videos lol
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Lindsandbaby