• Advertisement
    

Lindsandbaby Part 10

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby OkayBih » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:19 pm

staceybrax wrote:My guess is Parker.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


:lol: :lol: :lol:
OkayBih
Amateur
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:05 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 466 times

Advertisement

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby mommaof2cuties » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:15 pm

Wow was not expecting the name she choose. Her name reveal is up
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3251
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4076 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby bowielouwho » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:11 pm

I wasn't expecting that name either, but it's super cute. I really like it. I honestly feel like she might change/regret it though haha.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bowielouwho
Amateur
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:16 pm
Has thanked: 3197 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby staceybrax » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:23 pm

I’m not a fan of the name, it’s too old fashioned for my taste. The nickname is cute for a little girl though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3878
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Has thanked: 2753 times
Been thanked: 9716 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby fossilfinger » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:19 pm

What a sweet, timeless name. One of the better YouTube mama names I've seen, honestly.
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2519
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:08 pm
Has thanked: 912 times
Been thanked: 5498 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby placebo » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:31 am

I like the name. It is beautiful and I like the fact it's not following the as unique as possible name trend going on.
Image
User avatar
placebo
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2084
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:44 am
Has thanked: 218 times
Been thanked: 787 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby MommyToASweetie » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:18 am

I’m liking this new, changed Lindsey! My daughter is named Clara and if I have another daughter it’s my current favorite name!
Ellie Mae is the sweetest nickname
Image

#FreeBen #FreeGlen
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1519
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:33 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 433 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby CooperFairbanks » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:29 am

Eloise is a beautiful name.

I'm surprised by her choice too, though Andrew is also a very classic name. The outlier now is Braiden.
CooperFairbanks
Amateur
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:08 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby Doopher » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:30 am

Watching Lindsey now, I feel like she's totally overcome all the stuff we used to rag on her about on this site. She just seems so much more real now. She still makes some questionable decisions, mostly related to her health and career choices, but I feel like she doesn't hide that stuff anymore. She just owns it. And I have to say, I like seeing her interact with her kids. She's so sweet with them. It seems natural. And I also think anyone watching can agree that she has probably some of the sweetest kids on YouTube. They're so cute! They seem like sensitive, caring little boys. It's clear that she's definitely dealt with ongoing depression (who wouldn't with a family like hers) but now she seems like she's in a good relationship with a man (not those little boys that she dated in the past) who loves her and will be there for her. Add to that her two sweet as can be boys and a little girl on the way, she's come pretty far. I'm happy for her. I hope she continues to work on her mental health so she can fully enjoy her little family.
Doopher
Informer
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:42 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 549 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby mommaof2cuties » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:48 am

Doopher wrote:Watching Lindsey now, I feel like she's totally overcome all the stuff we used to rag on her about on this site. She just seems so much more real now. She still makes some questionable decisions, mostly related to her health and career choices, but I feel like she doesn't hide that stuff anymore. She just owns it. And I have to say, I like seeing her interact with her kids. She's so sweet with them. It seems natural. And I also think anyone watching can agree that she has probably some of the sweetest kids on YouTube. They're so cute! They seem like sensitive, caring little boys. It's clear that she's definitely dealt with ongoing depression (who wouldn't with a family like hers) but now she seems like she's in a good relationship with a man (not those little boys that she dated in the past) who loves her and will be there for her. Add to that her two sweet as can be boys and a little girl on the way, she's come pretty far. I'm happy for her. I hope she continues to work on her mental health so she can fully enjoy her little family.

Agreed I actually like watching her now. I wish she would post more and not have such long vlogs. I get bored watching 20 minutes videos lol
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3251
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4076 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby Viewingsince2010 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:11 pm

Desperate and irrelevant. And back to lindsandbaby.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Viewingsince2010
Informer
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:02 am
Has thanked: 1068 times
Been thanked: 2763 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby Mazement » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:15 am

Off topic but Channon Rose also commented on that?! The world of YouTube and YouTubers is weird.

Slightly more on topic; I'm also happy that Lindsey is doing well and her boys are so adorable!



Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk
Mazement
Talker
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:46 am
Has thanked: 594 times
Been thanked: 647 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby Ambrosia » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:42 am

Im glad that Eric has such a great family because i feel so sad that hers aren’t around for her. We, strangers on the internet, picked up things that were off for years. We didn’t know the extent of it but it all makes perfect sense now. It’s insane that her family doesn’t see it and can continue to help Kristy paint herself as the victim.
User avatar
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1790
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1650 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby mommaof2cuties » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:01 am

Ambrosia wrote:Im glad that Eric has such a great family because i feel so sad that hers aren’t around for her. We, strangers on the internet, picked up things that were off for years. We didn’t know the extent of it but it all makes perfect sense now. It’s insane that her family doesn’t see it and can continue to help Kristy paint herself as the victim.

She posted a picture or a girls day with her niece and all I could think of is I wonder you if you treat her how you did lindsey
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3251
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4076 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby pennyajdg » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:07 am

Taking time away from YouTube and getting her mom out of her life was really good for her, she seems more grounded and less of an airhead then she used to be, glad for her and the kids.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
pennyajdg
Informer
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:21 pm
Has thanked: 1117 times
Been thanked: 1581 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby Hatethefakeones » Sun May 06, 2018 6:45 pm

Why is she posting in instagram "If anyone wants to troll my mom, she is currently live on facebook selking tacky jellewry .. Just saying" why she hates her mom so much?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Hatethefakeones
Informer
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:39 am
Has thanked: 1557 times
Been thanked: 1120 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby staceybrax » Sun May 06, 2018 7:11 pm

Hatethefakeones wrote:Why is she posting in instagram "If anyone wants to troll my mom, she is currently live on facebook selking tacky jellewry .. Just saying" why she hates her mom so much?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk


Read through this thread, her mother is a psycho. Basically forced her to have sex with her teenage boyfriend when she was barely a teenager. Took gross provocative pictures of Lindsey when she was a preteen and then pretended to be Lindsey on social media and used those pics. Used to abuse Lindsey. There’s a lot. Read through this thread.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3878
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Has thanked: 2753 times
Been thanked: 9716 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby mommaof2cuties » Sun May 06, 2018 8:50 pm

staceybrax wrote:
Hatethefakeones wrote:Why is she posting in instagram "If anyone wants to troll my mom, she is currently live on facebook selking tacky jellewry .. Just saying" why she hates her mom so much?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk


Read through this thread, her mother is a psycho. Basically forced her to have sex with her teenage boyfriend when she was barely a teenager. Took gross provocative pictures of Lindsey when she was a preteen and then pretended to be Lindsey on social media and used those pics. Used to abuse Lindsey. There’s a lot. Read through this thread.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or read her book. I think she was even younger like maybe 11.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3251
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4076 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby Hatethefakeones » Sun May 06, 2018 10:41 pm

Ok thank you!
mommaof2cuties wrote:
staceybrax wrote:
Hatethefakeones wrote:Why is she posting in instagram "If anyone wants to troll my mom, she is currently live on facebook selking tacky jellewry .. Just saying" why she hates her mom so much?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk


Read through this thread, her mother is a psycho. Basically forced her to have sex with her teenage boyfriend when she was barely a teenager. Took gross provocative pictures of Lindsey when she was a preteen and then pretended to be Lindsey on social media and used those pics. Used to abuse Lindsey. There’s a lot. Read through this thread.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or read her book. I think she was even younger like maybe 11.


Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Hatethefakeones
Informer
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:39 am
Has thanked: 1557 times
Been thanked: 1120 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby deannaroseo » Wed May 16, 2018 11:12 am

Did she have her baby yet or...?
deannaroseo
Informer
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:45 pm
Has thanked: 36152 times
Been thanked: 2350 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby mommaof2cuties » Wed May 16, 2018 11:20 am

deannaroseo wrote:Did she have her baby yet or...?

She went in this morning to be induced. Baby could or couldn't be here. When I was induced I was there 22 hours before having my baby
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3251
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4076 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby mommaof2cuties » Wed May 16, 2018 6:25 pm

Babies here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3251
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4076 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby subject99 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:33 pm

What a cute video on Instagram. I think she is a cute baby in the short video.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3411
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby Ambrosia » Thu May 17, 2018 4:32 am

So happy for her. She seems like she’s in a really good place.
User avatar
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1790
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1650 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby amycsmith19 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:26 pm

I hope her mom see's the pictures and videos of Linds with her baby girl and hates herself everyday for what she did to Linds. I hope it keeps her up at night and makes her sick to her stomach for the rest of her life.

Linds you are a great Mom and your baby girl will have an amazing life because of you. You will be everything to that baby girl that your mother never was to you. <3
amycsmith19
Amateur
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:58 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 119 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Lindsandbaby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement