• Advertisement
    

Lindsandbaby Part 10

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby mommaof2cuties » Thu May 17, 2018 11:41 pm

amycsmith19 wrote:I hope her mom see's the pictures and videos of Linds with her baby girl and hates herself everyday for what she did to Linds. I hope it keeps her up at night and makes her sick to her stomach for the rest of her life.

Linds you are a great Mom and your baby girl will have an amazing life because of you. You will be everything to that baby girl that your mother never was to you. <3


She actually posted this yesterday I think it was after the baby was born and thought it was pretty ironic and shitty to say knowing Lindsey just had the baby. I thought it seemed like a dig at her, like lindsey can't love the baby because she doesn't love herself. Idk probably way over thinking lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3311
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4310 times

Advertisement

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby hwarner » Fri May 18, 2018 5:41 pm

Sorry what’s the name of Lindsay’s book again?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hwarner
Talker
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:59 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 850 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby subject99 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:48 am

Oh my word! Her daughter is adorable in that strawberry outfit. So cute.

Anyways I finally watched her videos. Is she already done breastfeeding this child too?

Now she is starting the keto diet...does she ever stick to anything?
subject99
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3424
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby placebo » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:39 am

To be honest, I'm giving her a pass. How she interacts with her children and the baby especially is sweet and she's come a long way as a parent.

She's not doing strict keto so it doesn't prevent breastfeeding. I imagine with her family being what it is, emotional eating was and is an issue. I don't blame her for trying to lose weight via keto.
Image
User avatar
placebo
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2093
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:44 am
Has thanked: 227 times
Been thanked: 828 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby Hilly » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:19 am

Honestly I used to judge her alot before

But after reading her book I see it differently now
What she went throught was tramuatizing and I feel something she will never compelety get over no matter what

Bad childhood events haunts forever I know from my own experience
And what I went through is nothing like what she did and to he done by her MOTHER
Hilly
Informer
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:17 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 897 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby amycsmith19 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:11 pm

She really is a great Mom. She's matured so much and I have to give credit where credit is due. I'm so happy for her and I hope she's doing well in all aspects of her life <3 Her mom on the other hand, she can go to hell!
amycsmith19
Amateur
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:58 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 172 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby subject99 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:42 am

I don't agree with alot of you. But I can agree that give credit where credit is due. I can. Give credit to her finally stepping up to be a mother. A good one..I can't 100% agree to that. A better one yes yes I can agree. Do I believe she is still selfish oh yeah. I still think she is selfish and still wants to out herself first. Do I think Eric has helped her to do better and step up as a mother? I think he has which is nice. Her daughter is so adorable and wow for Braiden look like Jared. It's such a twin of his (just a random comment haha sorry).

I've never read her book and don't plan on. Ive always been on the fence about that situation because I don't believe it. Some of you may be down my throat for that but I just don't believe her side or her mother's side. People with mental issues tend to embellish stories and make themselves out to be always a victim. So I'll just stay on the fence with the whole her book thing and her story. I was never in her shoes and there are 3 sides to every story and I'm just not touching on it anymore.

But I will agree she has got a lot better.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3424
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby subject99 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:43 am

...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3424
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby sleep84 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:28 am

I think it's ok htat she is not breastfeeding anymore, it can be a real stress for many people, it was clearly too hard for her situation.
Ellie is adorable but I can't imagine why she would choose to have another baby so early in her life if she was already having a hard time. The boys are a miniature of their dads!

I didn't notice that in the vlog Life Struggles she mentioned that Cassidy had another daughter as well, I wonder if she disappeared from social media. I remember her twitter, it was really fun.
up all night, got demons to fight
sleep84
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1960
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:02 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby placebo » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:17 am

"
LindsandBaby
3 days ago
wasn't gonna give this person attention but just in case anyone reads my reply.
-this isn't how you talk to someone that has a history of mental health. especially depression and anxiety. "you seriously need to seek help." how about: "i'm really worried about you and i think you should try out some therapy and see how it helps you." except this person is actually more worried about leaving a hateful comment. i already worried a million times a day about breastfeeding and not being able to continue and this person mentions my mental health not being okay and then shames me for not only that but saying i want to be away for barely an 2 hours when i haven't been since she's been born 6 weeks ago. i guess i'm not allowed to want one quiet trip to the nail salon. if you're a new mom, do NOT feel ashamed about doing things for yourself. not doing them will raise the chances of postpartum depression. ellie's pediatrician even told eric this. you're important too. i even said in the video i hadn't gotten them done for over a month. i did put it off because of my daughter and other children. not once did i make it seem like my nails are more important. i blocked this person but i'm sure they'll show up again under another fake profile like a coward."


I actually like how she responded to the hate and I agree with her here. She isn't perfect and I don't agree with all her decisions, but comparing to many other OG ytmd moms, at least she has improved as a parent, admitted to her mistakes and worked to fix them.
Image
User avatar
placebo
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2093
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:44 am
Has thanked: 227 times
Been thanked: 828 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby staceybrax » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:19 pm

placebo wrote:"
LindsandBaby
3 days ago
wasn't gonna give this person attention but just in case anyone reads my reply.
-this isn't how you talk to someone that has a history of mental health. especially depression and anxiety. "you seriously need to seek help." how about: "i'm really worried about you and i think you should try out some therapy and see how it helps you." except this person is actually more worried about leaving a hateful comment. i already worried a million times a day about breastfeeding and not being able to continue and this person mentions my mental health not being okay and then shames me for not only that but saying i want to be away for barely an 2 hours when i haven't been since she's been born 6 weeks ago. i guess i'm not allowed to want one quiet trip to the nail salon. if you're a new mom, do NOT feel ashamed about doing things for yourself. not doing them will raise the chances of postpartum depression. ellie's pediatrician even told eric this. you're important too. i even said in the video i hadn't gotten them done for over a month. i did put it off because of my daughter and other children. not once did i make it seem like my nails are more important. i blocked this person but i'm sure they'll show up again under another fake profile like a coward."


I actually like how she responded to the hate and I agree with her here. She isn't perfect and I don't agree with all her decisions, but comparing to many other OG ytmd moms, at least she has improved as a parent, admitted to her mistakes and worked to fix them.



I agree with her about being able to take an hour or two to herself. I hate this idea that when you have a baby they need to be strapped to you 24/7 and as a mother you shouldn’t take time for yourself and you’re whole attention should be on the baby. She’s absolutely right that it’s healthy to take an hour to yourself and have some quite time. The baby was probably with her father who I am sure is more than capable of watching her for an hour or so. I’m so over the whole mum shaming thing. And I’m really glad that Lindsey is taking steps to try to stay in a healthy mental state and to not slip into postpartum depression because she does have a history of mental illness and she has 3 kids who depend on her, she needs to be in a good mental state not only for herself but for her children and her husband.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4009
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Has thanked: 3288 times
Been thanked: 10773 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby pennyajdg » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:05 am

I love watching her now, she’s grown so much, way more then all the YouTube moms of her generation.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
pennyajdg
Informer
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:21 pm
Has thanked: 1233 times
Been thanked: 1841 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby amycsmith19 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:54 pm

Those comments were totally made by her piece of shit "mom" Kristy. Kristy will never grown up and will always be jealous of Linds. No matter how hard you try Kristy, you will always be ugly on the outside and within.
amycsmith19
Amateur
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:58 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 172 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby subject99 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:10 am

staceybrax wrote:
placebo wrote:"
LindsandBaby
3 days ago
wasn't gonna give this person attention but just in case anyone reads my reply.
-this isn't how you talk to someone that has a history of mental health. especially depression and anxiety. "you seriously need to seek help." how about: "i'm really worried about you and i think you should try out some therapy and see how it helps you." except this person is actually more worried about leaving a hateful comment. i already worried a million times a day about breastfeeding and not being able to continue and this person mentions my mental health not being okay and then shames me for not only that but saying i want to be away for barely an 2 hours when i haven't been since she's been born 6 weeks ago. i guess i'm not allowed to want one quiet trip to the nail salon. if you're a new mom, do NOT feel ashamed about doing things for yourself. not doing them will raise the chances of postpartum depression. ellie's pediatrician even told eric this. you're important too. i even said in the video i hadn't gotten them done for over a month. i did put it off because of my daughter and other children. not once did i make it seem like my nails are more important. i blocked this person but i'm sure they'll show up again under another fake profile like a coward."


I actually like how she responded to the hate and I agree with her here. She isn't perfect and I don't agree with all her decisions, but comparing to many other OG ytmd moms, at least she has improved as a parent, admitted to her mistakes and worked to fix them.



I agree with her about being able to take an hour or two to herself. I hate this idea that when you have a baby they need to be strapped to you 24/7 and as a mother you shouldn’t take time for yourself and you’re whole attention should be on the baby. She’s absolutely right that it’s healthy to take an hour to yourself and have some quite time. The baby was probably with her father who I am sure is more than capable of watching her for an hour or so. I’m so over the whole mum shaming thing. And I’m really glad that Lindsey is taking steps to try to stay in a healthy mental state and to not slip into postpartum depression because she does have a history of mental illness and she has 3 kids who depend on her, she needs to be in a good mental state not only for herself but for her children and her husband.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then maybe she shouldnt of planned to have a child when she already left a hospital due to mental illness. She jumped into having a child so fast without giving time to heal herself. Which still makes her selfish.

Although I do agree with the statement of Eric being more than capable of taking care of Ellie. He does seems like a good guy. Plus like I said previously he seems to be helping her which is what she needs.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3424
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby subject99 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:11 am

amycsmith19 wrote:Those comments were totally made by her piece of shit "mom" Kristy. Kristy will never grown up and will always be jealous of Linds. No matter how hard you try Kristy, you will always be ugly on the outside and within.



Well no proof it is Kristy but I wouldn't put it past ber to be doing stuff like that.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3424
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby staceybrax » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:02 pm

subject99 wrote:
staceybrax wrote:
placebo wrote:"
LindsandBaby
3 days ago
wasn't gonna give this person attention but just in case anyone reads my reply.
-this isn't how you talk to someone that has a history of mental health. especially depression and anxiety. "you seriously need to seek help." how about: "i'm really worried about you and i think you should try out some therapy and see how it helps you." except this person is actually more worried about leaving a hateful comment. i already worried a million times a day about breastfeeding and not being able to continue and this person mentions my mental health not being okay and then shames me for not only that but saying i want to be away for barely an 2 hours when i haven't been since she's been born 6 weeks ago. i guess i'm not allowed to want one quiet trip to the nail salon. if you're a new mom, do NOT feel ashamed about doing things for yourself. not doing them will raise the chances of postpartum depression. ellie's pediatrician even told eric this. you're important too. i even said in the video i hadn't gotten them done for over a month. i did put it off because of my daughter and other children. not once did i make it seem like my nails are more important. i blocked this person but i'm sure they'll show up again under another fake profile like a coward."


I actually like how she responded to the hate and I agree with her here. She isn't perfect and I don't agree with all her decisions, but comparing to many other OG ytmd moms, at least she has improved as a parent, admitted to her mistakes and worked to fix them.



I agree with her about being able to take an hour or two to herself. I hate this idea that when you have a baby they need to be strapped to you 24/7 and as a mother you shouldn’t take time for yourself and you’re whole attention should be on the baby. She’s absolutely right that it’s healthy to take an hour to yourself and have some quite time. The baby was probably with her father who I am sure is more than capable of watching her for an hour or so. I’m so over the whole mum shaming thing. And I’m really glad that Lindsey is taking steps to try to stay in a healthy mental state and to not slip into postpartum depression because she does have a history of mental illness and she has 3 kids who depend on her, she needs to be in a good mental state not only for herself but for her children and her husband.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then maybe she shouldnt of planned to have a child when she already left a hospital due to mental illness. She jumped into having a child so fast without giving time to heal herself. Which still makes her selfish.

Although I do agree with the statement of Eric being more than capable of taking care of Ellie. He does seems like a good guy. Plus like I said previously he seems to be helping her which is what she needs.


I agree that she did seem to rush to have a baby, they didn’t seem to be financially ready either, but I’ll give her points for actively trying to stay in a good mental place. I don’t know why the rush to have a baby when she is still only what, 25? But not my business


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4009
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Has thanked: 3288 times
Been thanked: 10773 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby pennyajdg » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:53 pm

Anyone see her instastories about revamping her channel and deleting h r old videos. Every time she mentions her mom. I get so upset all over again for her. She’s always disliked being a mommy vlogger. And that’s being reflected in her recent videos, so maybe she does need a change


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
pennyajdg
Informer
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:21 pm
Has thanked: 1233 times
Been thanked: 1841 times

Previous


  • Advertisement

Return to Lindsandbaby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement