Lindsandbaby Part 2

bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby PART 2

Unread post by bunnysalad »

How is 6 pounds big? Both my kids were over 9 pounds at term (actually both were 5 days past the edd). My nephew was 8 pounds as well.
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

Due dates can be as much as two weeks out remember, my son was a day before his due date and came out all peeled and 9lbs 14oz, I maintain to this day that he was overdue, mainly due to the fact we knew the exact date of conception (military wife).
But yeah, due dates can be out, so she might not have been as early as she was claiming.
Leenybean
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Leenybean »

Jessica911 wrote:
Leenybean wrote:Babies are all different sizes, that's for sure. My son was a week early and weighed 12lbs 7oz and my other son was a week late and 9lbs 12oz.
Your son weighed 12lbs 70z?! :o
Yes he did. He hold the record for our hospital :P
Jessica911
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jessica911 »

Leenybean wrote:
Jessica911 wrote:
Leenybean wrote:Babies are all different sizes, that's for sure. My son was a week early and weighed 12lbs 7oz and my other son was a week late and 9lbs 12oz.
Your son weighed 12lbs 70z?! :o
Yes he did. He hold the record for our hospital :P
Oh my goodness, did you deliver him vaginally?
ImageImage
Leenybean
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Leenybean »

No, he was a repeat c-section. I had planned for a VBAC, but I just knew in my gut he was BIG!
doulamommy

Unread post by doulamommy »

Oh my god. How did you carry such a big boy! *POWER TO YA*
Both mine were just under 8 lbs and I felt like dying by the end (Well, hard when you're 4 foot 10)
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Leenybean wrote:No, he was a repeat c-section. I had planned for a VBAC, but I just knew in my gut he was BIG!
TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TallButShort »

bunnysalad wrote:How is 6 pounds big? Both my kids were over 9 pounds at term (actually both were 5 days past the edd). My nephew was 8 pounds as well.

I was saying big for being so early.

I guess I just don't understand that last week, everyone thought he was Jared's and she lying about her due date and now, no one thinks this.
doulamommy

Unread post by doulamommy »

Because she changes stories too often
Cmommy12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cmommy12 »

He's actually right on track weight wise...he was 36 weeks which is almost full term. Size doesn't have anything to do with development though. From working on a L&D floor everything piece of medical information makes sense 100%. Her diet probably played into his size as well, she was probably a boarder line gestational diabetic. They said he was "retracting" lindsey or her mom aren't smart enough to come up with that term without hearing it from a doctor...so i'm sure he was in respiratory distress. Babies are born with fluid in their lungs and when they have a fast delivery (i'm assuming she did considering how dilated she was) the fluid doesn't have time to compress out in the birth canal...so his age makes perfect sense.

I almost feel bad for her...now she's stuck with Alex for the rest of her life, not that jareds any better but still :?
princessvoldemort
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by princessvoldemort »

Wow. Like your 12 pound 7 ounce son, I was born a week early. But I was less than half his weight, at 6 pounds 1 ounce. Two of my friends just had babies and they both weighed 7 pounds 10 ounces at birth. One was born at 36 weeks 6 days, the other was born at 39 weeks 4 days.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Babies are all different. My daughter was born a week after him (so 37weeks) and she was 8lb 1oz. I would hate to have seen her at term if she wasn't induced.

In saying that, Drs pregnancy tests aren't all that reliable if early. I couldn't get a confirmed positive with my son until I was already 5 weeks pregnant (I was charting so knew exact ovulation) and my daughter was 4 1/2 weeks before I got the faintest line. So if she was in early pregnancy, a test could have shown negative. But I think it's Alex's. she's just stupid for having sex so soon!
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Lindsey ‏@LindsandBaby
I should have had Andrew at the hospital I had braiden at. This hospital is horrible!
15 h Megan Leonard ‏@MeganatPRG
@LindsandBaby How is it horrible?
Laajenna15 h Lindsey ‏@LindsandBaby
@MeganatPRG they've gotten smart with my mom, there's only 4 visiting hours and they're spread through out the day.
15 h Megan Leonard ‏@MeganatPRG
@LindsandBaby that's weird?! I had nurses get snappy with me but that's just whatever. They should have more visiting hours!

Aww, little Linds is butthurt because her mom can't be there all the time doing everything for her

Unread post by Guest »

MakeupGirly wrote:Or it could be the fact that he is made of up 90% McDonald's....
He's a McBabyDouble!
TaylorKnows

nrsunshine wrote:
MakeupGirly wrote:Or it could be the fact that he is made of up 90% McDonald's....
He's a McBabyDouble!
Dude...I needed that this morning...thank you lol.
princessvoldemort
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by princessvoldemort »

nrsunshine wrote:
He's a McBabyDouble!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
nowayjose

Unread post by nowayjose »

Anyone catch the ring on her finger in the latest IG post?
sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

Yes! It sounds like her and Alex are engaged!
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Oh dear God....they've been together, what, maybe 6 months if even that all together?
TaylorKnows

o_O Her and Tayler should have a double wedding...

Return to “Lindsandbaby”