Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby PART 3

Post by Primadxnna » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:03 am

chanellejo wrote:
sleep84 wrote:
chanellejo wrote:Oh my God she's so stupid... The only thing I can do is SMFH.
Her responses to people who are telling her how tanning beds are bad for every type of skin, are so laughable!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: She is so uneducated.
And somebody please tell me, how come an 11 year old has the permission to use a tanning bed? And no, I'm not talkin' about her BigMomma, 'cause I know that creep is a low life child abuser, but how about the employees?
And that's aside from the fact tanning beds are bad for adults, let alone for a child... :?
She was also 13 and dressed like a stripper who'd fallen on hard times.
Since she was freakkin' 11?? :o
Well, in 10 years she'll look like an 11 year old leather bag, so..
Leather bag :lol:
ImageImage
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by ChanelleJo » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:14 am

@Wonderland
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

sleep84
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sleep84 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:22 am

Wonderland ♥ wrote:
Lindsay..Is That You? :dunno:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
up all night, got demons to fight
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChanelleJo » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:25 am

:rofl:

TaylorKnows

Post by TaylorKnows » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:06 am

ObbsAndLala 10 hours ago
Well since you said you were open to comments, I'll go ahead even though I think it's pretty clear you more often than not, don't like what I have to say. I'm not sure how necessary it was to make such a brash video...as the way you're speaking to your viewers is now with the same tone of animosity that you yourself are disapproving of them speaking to you in. It's just unfortunate to me that you felt the need to make this video, and that this is how it was handled.
Reply · 4

Preach it...

And yeah why is SassyTrashyMimi replying? And notice how we complained that Andrew wasn't in the last video and now he is? Odd...
BrutalHonesty
Amateur
Amateur

Post by BrutalHonesty » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:23 am

I am SOOOO tired of her mother chiming in and feeling the need to comment on stuff. Seriously lady, back off. Linds is old enough to speak for herself and respond to comments. She doesnt need mommy to do it for her. Plus no one cares what you have to say. Make your own channel if you feel the need to talk. What 18 year old has their mom comment on everything? So weird. You are 18 girl. Not 8. <3
itsamemario
Amateur
Amateur

Post by itsamemario » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:05 pm

TaylorKnows wrote:ObbsAndLala 10 hours ago
Well since you said you were open to comments, I'll go ahead even though I think it's pretty clear you more often than not, don't like what I have to say. I'm not sure how necessary it was to make such a brash video...as the way you're speaking to your viewers is now with the same tone of animosity that you yourself are disapproving of them speaking to you in. It's just unfortunate to me that you felt the need to make this video, and that this is how it was handled.
Reply · 4

Preach it...

And yeah why is SassyTrashyMimi replying? And notice how we complained that Andrew wasn't in the last video and now he is? Odd...
I adore Kayla! She is right. Lindsey is rude all of the time. Most her viewers are most likely young. What a horrible influence she is
EvieCaroline
Amateur
Amateur

Post by EvieCaroline » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:14 pm

I find it absolutely hilarious that she deleted the twilight teeth video. If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen Lindsey.

I do have to agree with her on one point though, if everyone in the comments of one of my videos (I don't make video's this is hypothetical) was bashing my mom I'd come to her defense a billion times over because I love my mom and it literally makes me shake with anger to think about someone talking about my mom rudely. So I actually don't mind her newest video in that aspect.
I think her mother should let Lindsey handle her own accounts and leave her viewers alone though. I for one do not want to hear from Mimi if I am asking Lindsey a question. If I wanted Mimi's opinion I would ask HER.

Also, I know I shouldn't comment on her looks but her hair looks horrible like that. I get that she was just lounging around or whatever but it just... uugh. Also, she has waaaaay too much makeup on for a lounging around day but that's whatever. And she just looks rough in that video, I don't know how to explain it.
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by briannaspeaks » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:36 pm

...She did delete the Twilight teeth Video... Excuse me real fast :rofl:

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
TaylorKnows

Post by TaylorKnows » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:38 pm

Damn...that girl don't waste time.
truffles92
Informer
Informer

Post by truffles92 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:53 pm

I'm really concerned for Andrew in that new people. She's flailing her arm all around. Cringeworthy.
Truffles92: Portraying my own context since 2012
TaylorKnows

Post by TaylorKnows » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:56 pm

truffles92 wrote:I'm really concerned for Andrew in that new people. She's flailing her arm all around. Cringeworthy.
Yeah that was scaring me as well. I was skipping her attention in the beginning after I read it and swore for a minute that she dropped the baby...
EvieCaroline
Amateur
Amateur

Post by EvieCaroline » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:57 pm

She really doesn't.
I think once she realized she had NO supporters (I don't count immature ass-kissers as supporters) she decided to take it down. She handled it horribly, she should of taken it down a long time ago.

I also thought she was moving her arms a bit much, and at one point she slapped the arm holding Andrew with her other arm and didn't seem to notice. But I'm not a mom, and everyone always says how babies aren't as fragile as they look so who knows... But it still scared me.
TaylorKnows

Post by TaylorKnows » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:26 pm

Yeah, I know she didn't, but when I looked, it just looked like it. And yes, babies aren't that fragile but she acts like she's holding a rag doll...
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yeahbuddy » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:40 pm

you guys are being overly nitpicky, do you have children? i really don't like lindsey but there was really nothing wrong with how she was holding the baby imo. you'd all think i was a horrible mother i am sure because i have held my children the same way she has and don't think they are breakable. it is silly really. what bothered me about the video was that she thinks there could be something "wrong" with picking up her baby when he is not crying, i can't imagine just leaving my kids by themself all day and then picking them up only when they cry. snuggle that baby as much as you want to lindsey, get a carrier and carry him around all day if you feel like it. it is not going to spoil him.
TaylorKnows

Post by TaylorKnows » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:42 pm

I don't have any kids, I've just held babies and seen how people hold babies and I was always told that was not the way to do it...but then again, that's just what I've been told. Perhaps I've been around very protective parents. Idk.
EvieCaroline
Amateur
Amateur

Post by EvieCaroline » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:00 pm

TaylorKnows wrote:Yeah, I know she didn't, but when I looked, it just looked like it. And yes, babies aren't that fragile but she acts like she's holding a rag doll...
I was agreeing with you, maybe it didn't sound like it. I'm sorry.
She doesn't have a motherly bone in her body, to her that baby is a rag doll. Something to dress up and play with when she's done doing her makeup and hair.
yeah buddy wrote:you guys are being overly nitpicky, do you have children? i really don't like lindsey but there was really nothing wrong with how she was holding the baby imo. you'd all think i was a horrible mother i am sure because i have held my children the same way she has and don't think they are breakable. it is silly really. what bothered me about the video was that she thinks there could be something "wrong" with picking up her baby when he is not crying, i can't imagine just leaving my kids by themself all day and then picking them up only when they cry. snuggle that baby as much as you want to lindsey, get a carrier and carry him around all day if you feel like it. it is not going to spoil him.
I don't have children, I do have a nephew however and I have never once seen my sister hold him like that.
I'm sure Andrew was fine but it looked bad. Why make a video holding your kid if your just going to end up acting like he isn't even there? And in my opinion she should not be holding him like that. You are obviously very entitled to your opinion as well, and I'm sure your children survived and that you are a good mom.
TaylorKnows

Post by TaylorKnows » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:05 pm

That's why I'm so surprised she doesn't want a girl...think of all the ways she could dress her up and play with. Idk, that's what I always hear people who want a baby in their teens (and intend on following through) say. They want a little girl to be their mini-me. Maybe Mimi doesn't want to raise another mini-her? lol
EvieCaroline
Amateur
Amateur

Post by EvieCaroline » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:20 pm

She does want a girl. It's was so obvious when she found out Andrew was a boy that she was disappointing. She may deny it, but what doesn't she deny?
thegooseiscooked

Post by thegooseiscooked » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:27 pm

EvieCaroline wrote:She does want a girl. It's was so obvious when she found out Andrew was a boy that she was disappointing. She may deny it, but what doesn't she deny?
I agree, she was completely gutted after that ultrasound.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChanelleJo » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:31 pm

Lindsey wanted a girl... before she found out she is having a boy, oh man she even bought baby girl clothes. :cheer: And you could see she was dissapointed when she found out she is having a boy.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Yue195 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:35 pm

The whole mother defending her thing sounds like a friend I used to know. If she couldn't prove she was right she would bring her mother into it. And her mother was a nightmare.

The whole family ( not everyone but most ) were horrible to one another when I was friends with her, I would have to hear why this cousin was a bitch or why this aunt was horrible ( the mother was one out of seven sisters, funny how the only reason those family members were 'horrible' because my friend didn't get her way with them ).

God, the minute I stopped being friend with her, her MUM sent me a long ass paragraph on how I was a bitch to not be friends with her 'perfect' daughter. What the hell? Your daughter was shop lifting and put the stuff in my bag without my knowledge of course I'm getting the fuck out of there.

Lindsey and Mimi, they remind me way to much about those two.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
TaylorKnows

Post by TaylorKnows » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:48 pm

Yue195 wrote:The whole mother defending her thing sounds like a friend I used to know. If she couldn't prove she was right she would bring her mother into it. And her mother was a nightmare.

The whole family ( not everyone but most ) were horrible to one another when I was friends with her, I would have to hear why this cousin was a bitch or why this aunt was horrible ( the mother was one out of seven sisters, funny how the only reason those family members were 'horrible' because my friend didn't get her way with them ).

God, the minute I stopped being friend with her, her MUM sent me a long ass paragraph on how I was a bitch to not be friends with her 'perfect' daughter. What the hell? Your daughter was shop lifting and put the stuff in my bag without my knowledge of course I'm getting the fuck out of there.

Lindsey and Mimi, they remind me way to much about those two.
I had a friend like this too. And this was middle school, but I have a mutual friend with her and he says she's still as bad. She had a single mom who was very protective. She was a spoiled brat and throw a fit if her mom didn't give her what she wanted because her mom gave her everything before. Her mom even told me she regretted it. She would win sooo many contests on the radio and take her friends there, then use it against them. (Ex. She got me tickets to a Z100 event for my birthday and made my life hell until the date and on the actual date, she was a brat the whole time because I won cool stuff there and her mom had to beg the people to give it to her) And whenever we'd fight, I'd get an e-mail from her mom. :roll: I'd also CONSTANTLY be reminded of how much money they spent on me when I never asked them to and more times than not told them not to buy me those things, but they did anyway and after a certain point, it would've been rude to say no.

She ended the friendship and then her mom kept trying to push us to be friends...this girl has very little friends now. Most of them have seen how crazy and blackmailing she is along with her mother. Another friend of mine didn't want to be her friend because she knew how crazy she was and her mom called her mom and told her they had to be friends&tried blackmailing her with tickets. Thank God my friend's mom didn't fall for the crazy. I never understand how parents can be like this. When the kids are like 7 or 8, yeah then the parents may need to intervene...not when they're teenagers or adults...or moms with kids!!!
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yeahbuddy » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:08 pm

i agree that the baby was a mere accessory in that video [and always] and she is not motherly in the least, but how she was holding him isn't going to hurt him. at one point when she repositioned she could have been more supportive of his head but i spent most days carrying my baby sleeping in the crook of my arm like that while i got things done around the house.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Yue195 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:08 am

God, my friends mother was just living vicariously through her daughter. I feel bad for the grandmother to deal with all of it, she was a lovely lady, I loved talking to her. But they were horrible to her. I would constantly hear in the house " Shut up Nanna" or " Shut up mum " and they were living in HER house RENT FREE! Her granddaughter was a self centered bitch ( oh heres a jem she would always say " I know I'm beautiful, I know I have big boobs, its just the way I am" now she gained a ton of weight I assume is karma for bitching at mine ), her daughter was a free loader who acted like a 15 year old.

Lindsey just doesn't have a maternal instinct in her body, just vanity.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”