Lindsandbaby Part 5

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 5

Unread post by sleep84 »

Very possible that she's dealing with PPD, and maybe the meds related to it. Well, good luck with that it's certainly not a nice thing.
Braiden is getting surgery at his tongue, OH MY GOD, that child is adorable. He's so smart, someone is teaching him good, I doubt that it's LindsandMimi with all their baby talk.
up all night, got demons to fight
Waterbug
TROLL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Waterbug »

I cant stand Lindsey she acts dumb and ALWAYS looks high! Seriously!!
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

sleep84 wrote:Very possible that she's dealing with PPD, and maybe the meds related to it. Well, good luck with that it's certainly not a nice thing.
Braiden is getting surgery at his tongue, OH MY GOD, that child is adorable. He's so smart, someone is teaching him good, I doubt that it's LindsandMimi with all their baby talk.
Probably Jared and his family.
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

Well...braiden showed it all. For most of the video he kept asking for "Mimi" and saying stuff like "it hurt Mimi". Guess we know who braiden prefers.
flippityflop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flippityflop »

She still looks fat. If not even bigger than she was after Andrew was born. There's no way she ever goes to the gym.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

I watched her day in the life video, and I hate to say it but I agree that it was kinda sad. I'm confused as to why Andrew would be spending the night somewhere else, for no apparent reason? I'm assuming that he was with Alex, but if they're engaged why doesn't Alex stay the night with her to spend time with their son? I get that not every mom feels the same way, but I never allowed my kids under a year old to be away from me overnight. And I can actually relate to Lindsey somewhat, because I had my oldest at 19 and I was a college student. When her dad and I split for good, he didn't have any overnights until she was over a year old. Especially while I was still in college, when I was home my time with her was very dear to me and there was no way I was handing over that baby to anyone.
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

Lindsey makes it painfully obvious that she wants to still just be a teen and have fun. She is probably seeing now how much she is missing out on by having kids...especially when she is around people like cass, who have no real responsibility. It is fine to want to hang on to your teen/fun years for a while...if you don't have kids. She should have thought about all of this and gave her children up to a couple who were ready to buckle down and be parents.

Watching her with braiden was painful...they have NO connection. The dynamic my son (braidens age) and I have is so much different than that. The way he was acting with her is the way my son acts with his church nursery workers he sees once a week. :?
QueenBooBoo1216
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenBooBoo1216 »

kiwi wrote:I watched her day in the life video, and I hate to say it but I agree that it was kinda sad. I'm confused as to why Andrew would be spending the night somewhere else, for no apparent reason? I'm assuming that he was with Alex, but if they're engaged why doesn't Alex stay the night with her to spend time with their son? I get that not every mom feels the same way, but I never allowed my kids under a year old to be away from me overnight. And I can actually relate to Lindsey somewhat, because I had my oldest at 19 and I was a college student. When her dad and I split for good, he didn't have any overnights until she was over a year old. Especially while I was still in college, when I was home my time with her was very dear to me and there was no way I was handing over that baby to anyone.
As far as I can tell she has summer schedules and school schedules for both boys. She doesn't explain things well so not sure.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

QueenBooBoo1216 wrote:
kiwi wrote:I watched her day in the life video, and I hate to say it but I agree that it was kinda sad. I'm confused as to why Andrew would be spending the night somewhere else, for no apparent reason? I'm assuming that he was with Alex, but if they're engaged why doesn't Alex stay the night with her to spend time with their son? I get that not every mom feels the same way, but I never allowed my kids under a year old to be away from me overnight. And I can actually relate to Lindsey somewhat, because I had my oldest at 19 and I was a college student. When her dad and I split for good, he didn't have any overnights until she was over a year old. Especially while I was still in college, when I was home my time with her was very dear to me and there was no way I was handing over that baby to anyone.
As far as I can tell she has summer schedules and school schedules for both boys. She doesn't explain things well so not sure.
But see, that's just weird. Why would she need a schedule for Andrew, if she's engaged to his dad? Meh, who knows. It kind of sounds like she just can't hack having him 24/7.
letmetellya
Informer
Informer

Unread post by letmetellya »

I'm betting Alex's family hates her and wants nothing to do with her. Maybe as long as Alex lives at home he has to follow by their rules with one of them being no Linds. Weird though that Alex doesn't just stay at her house. We all know for sure that's allowed! :D I posted on here awhile back that in one of her videos she mentions not having a parenting agreement with Alex YET. Maybe she has some sort of agreement with Alex's parents so that they are allowed to spend time with the baby.
letmetellya
Informer
Informer

Unread post by letmetellya »

:x Mimi getting all worked up on instagram with her picture saying you'd better hope she never gets ahold of someone without having the cops available. What is up with THAT? :o Uh-oh :o Someone has messed with mimi's babies!
:raging: :grrrr: :grump:
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Poor Braiden... he is so cute and smart.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Blessed2012
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blessed2012 »

guys there may be something more that meets the eyes, u shouldn't talk badly about her, she needs support.
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

Blessed2012 wrote:guys there may be something more that meets the eyes, u shouldn't talk badly about her, she needs support.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

staceybrax wrote:
Kayliecoburn wrote:My ditl isn't even like that when my husband is home on the weekends and can help!

Before any of you teens think this is the reality of a mother of two...let me tell you my average ditl.

Wake up at 7 because one of them is always up. Breastfeed. Make breakfast for the kids. Let them watch some tv while I clean. Do learning time with my son and pray my daughter entertains herself for 20 minutes. Breastfeed. Go to a park or some child event that is extremely boring. Stand around for 2 hours until my son is ready to go. Deal with a tantrum while getting him in the car. Go home. Breastfeed. Work out while my kids nap. Entertain my daughter afterwards because she only naps an hour and my son naps two. Breastfeed. Son wakes up. Clean the house some more. Breastfeed. Cook dinner. Husband comes home. We eat and he plays with the kids for a bit so I can put the day's laundry away. Breastfeed. Kids go to bed at 8. Spend time with my husband and play some video Games. Bed at 10 because if I stay up later I will regret it in the morning. Then add my daughter waking up 3 times to eat at night.

And that is a not so busy day for me. Lindsey is a joke.
Exactly! This is my day with a toddler and a newborn, generally.
Wake at 6/6:30 with my toddler, change his diaper, breakfast & then clean him up and get him dressed. Feed the baby & get her dressed, tidy the kitchen, go to the gym (my only break from my kids ever, one hour lol), go home & get my toddler a snack that he watches while I feed the baby, put him for his nap, have a quick shower, clean & do laundry & try get some study done, he wakes up & has lunch, the baby eats again too, play with the toddler, read with him & try keep him still to do some educational things with him (usually fails he's got the attention span of a peanut), take them to the park for an hour (feed newborn while there) come home prepare dinner, have dinner, bath, stories, bed, feed newborn, put laundry away, clean dinner dishes etc etc.. Up at least twice a night with newborn.

Lindsey would die living a day in our lives!
Omg that's my life lol. Minus instead of the gym I go for a walk with my boys.
QueenBooBoo1216
Informer
Informer

I am a sucker for Braiden! He is so cute and funny.
QueenBooBoo1216
Informer
Informer

kiwi wrote:
QueenBooBoo1216 wrote:
But see, that's just weird. Why would she need a schedule for Andrew, if she's engaged to his dad? Meh, who knows. It kind of sounds like she just can't hack having him 24/7.
It is weird. Also weird you hardly see her with both boys. Maybe that's why she schedules time so she doesn't have both.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

I haven't watched Lindsey for months.

Oh my...that little boy is so sad. :(. It would break my heart if my little boy spoke as miserably as that.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Kayliecoburn wrote:Lindsey makes it painfully obvious that she wants to still just be a teen and have fun. She is probably seeing now how much she is missing out on by having kids...especially when she is around people like cass, who have no real responsibility. It is fine to want to hang on to your teen/fun years for a while...if you don't have kids. She should have thought about all of this and gave her children up to a couple who were ready to buckle down and be parents.

Watching her with braiden was painful...they have NO connection. The dynamic my son (braidens age) and I have is so much different than that. The way he was acting with her is the way my son acts with his church nursery workers he sees once a week. :?
She wants to BE like Cassidy. I'm not saying she doesn't love her kids...that she resents them... blah blah but Cassidy works a couple of jobs, can have fun in Miami, has an original sense of humor and actual personality. Lindsey in both videos was just copying her (badlyyyyyyy!!!)
Even Cassidy who works and can spend all her money without thinking of kids gets tired and stressed on the job (like everyone..) If Lindsey with 2 kids has it easier than her it means that she's not doing what she should.. :?
up all night, got demons to fight
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Wow, Cassidy has sure stacked on some weight!

She needs to take Mimi's weight loss classes.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”