Mimiandbaby (Lindsandbaby) Part 9

wildfire
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mimiandbaby (Lindsandbaby) part 9

Unread post by wildfire »

Long time reader and just wanted to say, if you go to her personal FB page (I don't know how to post screenshots), she stated on one of her statuses that she doesn't have a job. It's on her post from March 27th that reads "well....my car is completely done for." She says she only has enough money to pay her bills but how is she paying her bills without a job?
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Umm bitch please since when have you ever took care of those kids on your own? Wasnt she just bragging about how good of a dad jared was to the boys.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=xdi6mw&s=8
Blondie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Blondie »

You don't leave the father of your kid (who always cares for your other kid) because you're "too busy for it to work." She will never think of her kids first!!!!!

Think of a better excuse than that Lindsey.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

cakewalked wrote:
wildfire wrote:Long time reader and just wanted to say, if you go to her personal FB page (I don't know how to post screenshots), she stated on one of her statuses that she doesn't have a job. It's on her post from March 27th that reads "well....my car is completely done for." She says she only has enough money to pay her bills but how is she paying her bills without a job?
Well youtube money, hypothetically. But I don't see how she has any left after buying all her makeup and clothes. Mimi must pay for her kids expenses. There is no way she affords all this.

In that screenshot, is she selling her POS car or what?
She junked it and got her SUV.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

cakewalked wrote:
wildfire wrote:Long time reader and just wanted to say, if you go to her personal FB page (I don't know how to post screenshots), she stated on one of her statuses that she doesn't have a job. It's on her post from March 27th that reads "well....my car is completely done for." She says she only has enough money to pay her bills but how is she paying her bills without a job?
Well youtube money, hypothetically. But I don't see how she has any left after buying all her makeup and clothes. Mimi must pay for her kids expenses. There is no way she affords all this.

In that screenshot, is she selling her POS car or what?
No thats her new car which I wouldn't really consider an suv.
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

So I just went and snooped. She got a 2003 so an 11 year old car, a few statuses before she announced she got it she said she had no money for a car. I bet she just went to one of those used car dealerships that say "no credit? Bad credit? No problem!" And with some money down she got from junking her neon (her words) she got enough down payment to get them to let her finance the rest. Good luck keeping up on those payments linds!
I don't care about your life
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

cakewalked wrote:Ahh I see. So what was with the "if you need a car" thing? why was that person commenting about their Shelby? (mmm my dream car)

Why wouldn't she have a gas guzzler.
He was pretty much just calling her out for her car not being a true suv and bragging about his car. Her post was saying for people in need of a car go to so and so dealership
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Not even the entire tank of holy water could straighten this one out... :roll:
People need to act decently, not showering it off after you did all the crap that you wanted to all the people that you used.
up all night, got demons to fight
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

Where the fucking hell does Lindsey get any money
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
TrollingTubeYou
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TrollingTubeYou »

According to Amber, Lindsey gets money from her dad and brother.
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

I cant see this is too small :( can someone sum it up for me?
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Lovaleea wrote:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=dm9q2b&s=8#.UzoHaajnZoN

Its on her video about doing a q&a. They ask what her reaction is to finding out wills bf was bashing her and lindsey
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

hjl226 wrote:
Lovaleea wrote:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=dm9q2b&s=8#.UzoHaajnZoN

Its on her video about doing a q&a. They ask what her reaction is to finding out wills bf was bashing her and lindsey
I can see it in the second link you posted, thank you :) I bet she skips that quesiton ;) even though she said shed answer anything
LadyBugLurks

Unread post by LadyBugLurks »

Going to church is not going to save Princess. Instead of going to church and trying to impress your paster and your friends, how about you take care of your kids. You brought them into your selfish little world. If Princess wants god to save her she better start being a mother.

Someone needs to slap the stupid out of her because its leaking again :roll:
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

She just mocks it all together. I am a baptised Catholic. I don't pray for God to give me things, in fact I barely pray, when I do, I pray for others, I pray when major disaster strikes that the people will be okay and the people who don't make it, are in a better place.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Starts at 6:22
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Lol, I knew they would be stupid enough to believe that it wasn't Amber. Girl is after getting away with murder.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

cakewalked wrote:Can't watch it at the moment but she really believes that? LOL the IP address is from where she lives!
Ya what she said was that someone came on here and pretended to be Amber. She said the posts were made at times that Amber was at the house. Then went on to tell us "nice try" with a big smirk on her face.

Ya the IP is from where she lives, plus match up with other accounts she used to defend Lindsey. She never bothered to actually check up on it herself and see the evidence. I said that would happen when I first discovered it. She hates this site so much Amber could confess and she still wouldn't believe it was her.
Upnorthgal13

Unread post by Upnorthgal13 »

She's an idiot lol ip addresses don't lie

Return to “Lindsandbaby”