Mimiandbaby (Lindsandbaby) Part 9

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Mimiandbaby (Lindsandbaby) part 9

Unread post by sleep84 »

Yue195 wrote:Sleep! You're back!
Slowly dug myself out of a hole! ;)

The "Why so much hate..." was intended to be heavily sarcastic...I should have been clear! :lol:

Here's what, it's one thing if she is sloppy, lazy and can't be bothered. But if she is all that and she is PREACHY too? Blah.
It still blows my mind that people like them can have kids just like that and they don't sustain the burden financially.

How On Earth Can They Do It? WHY? HOW? For all the kids of very low income families, those who have to live in trailers, those who live in cars and are homeless, how can princess go through life without falling headfirst into a giant mountain of escrements?

I will not say the next thing as either a good or bad thing (Just a very different system, some things are a little better, some things are awfully worse) :
where I live you don't get food stamps, monthly cash GA, social checks, free or cheaper medical assistance..if you get pregnant at 14 and you have a baby, such it up buttercup, you'll pay almost entirely for what you need. There is something like homeless canteens or shelters if you're a homeless mother and I think you can get a discount on university taxes if you fit certain requirements. You have an easy access to halfway houses or shelters if you are a single teen mom or to put your child in early daycare a little bit more cheaply (before kindergarden at 3yrs of age). Paying for daycare is crazy expensive people working full time can't afford it sometimes.

Princess gets preferential treatment in life? So unfair. And she considers herself someone who can be inspirational?? For whom? Social thieves? :roll:
She doesn't know how to ber a mother. My cat is more mother-ing than her, for crying out loud.

How can she get SO much frikkin' help?
How is it possible that other people struggle with money? Is it because she is a teen?
Where in the world does she get the money from? Dealing Lithium?
up all night, got demons to fight
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Yue195 wrote:Sleep! You're back!
Slowly dug myself out of a hole! ;)

The "Why so much hate..." was intended to be heavily sarcastic...I should have been clear! :lol:

Here's what, it's one thing if she is sloppy, lazy and can't be bothered. But if she is all that and she is PREACHY too? Blah.
It still blows my mind that people like them can have kids just like that and they don't sustain the burden financially.

How On Earth Can They Do It? WHY? HOW? For all the kids of very low income families, those who have to live in trailers, those who live in cars and are homeless, how can princess go through life without falling headfirst into a giant mountain of escrements?

I will not say the next thing as either a good or bad thing (Just a very different system, some things are a little better, some things are awfully worse) :
where I live you don't get food stamps, monthly cash GA, social checks, free or cheaper medical assistance..if you get pregnant at 14 and you have a baby, such it up buttercup, you'll pay almost entirely for what you need. There is something like homeless canteens or shelters if you're a homeless mother and I think you can get a discount on university taxes if you fit certain requirements. You have an easy access to halfway houses or shelters if you are a single teen mom or to put your child in early daycare a little bit more cheaply (before kindergarden at 3yrs of age). Paying for daycare is crazy expensive people working full time can't afford it sometimes.

Princess gets preferential treatment in life? So unfair. And she considers herself someone who can be inspirational?? For whom? Social thieves? :roll:
She doesn't know how to ber a mother. My cat is more mother-ing than her, for crying out loud.

How can she get SO much frikkin' help?
How is it possible that other people struggle with money? Is it because she is a teen?
Where in the world does she get the money from? Dealing Lithium?
up all night, got demons to fight
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by blackbetty »

She is fucking horrible. My daughter has never been in daycare but my son was from 8-5 for a good chunk of his young life and I was miserable about it. It was expensive and I missed him. And you better believe I didn't have someone else watch him when I wasn't working because I missed him so much being at daycare 45 hours a week. I don't spend my time with my kids making baby #_3 with my flavor of the week. We were going to the park and bowling and for ice cream and to fly kites and to the pool... I feel so sorry for those kids. Lindsey, you should be sterilized.
#FreeBen
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by chs6213 »

People like Lindsey baffle me.

My boyfriend has a five year old. She's with us Sunday-Thursday. We both miss her so much when she's not here that when she is here... we both spend as much time as possible with her. His mom watches her two days so she doesn't have to go to day care and the other day, I do. I start a second job soon and I won't see her at all most days and that's making me so sad.

It's so annoying to see this girl, who is apart from her sons for half their lives, not give a damn if she spends even an hour with them the days that she's supposed to be with them.

I wonder how their dad's feel about the arrangement that they have? Or their families? I know I'd be pretty pissed.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

The difference between you and Lindsey is that lindsey doesn't EVER miss her kids. That's the part that's so weird to everyone. Doesn't miss her kids. How sad for them. If she DID miss them, she could easily change their daycare schedule or something. But she doesn't.
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

& why do people continue to praise Lindsey for living her life this way?
Bitchplease0418
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bitchplease0418 »

Apparently there's trouble in paradise princess is tweeting all about it
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

Screen shots?
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
Madhatter42
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Madhatter42 »

What's Lindsay's twitter?
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

Dearlindseyy is her twitter. She did announce on it that she is single and how she hates being in bed alone >_>. He probably got wind of her planning another pregnancy and got the fuck out of there. Don't even shed a tear over that girl, dude. Consider yourself lucky that you got out of there without being a father.
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

Ps: Mimi save yourself the stress and buy your daughter a dildo. That way she can get her urges out and not need a damn man.
Upnorthgal13

Unread post by Upnorthgal13 »

If u read her tweets back she was basically implying he was seeing another girl besides her..or well at least talking to another one . Can't say I blame him LOL
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I really hope Mimi doesn't start to get preachy. She says that G-d wants her to spread his word but really, it's the church that wants people to spread the word because the church is 99% a business. The church wants money. More followers=more money. Period. I say, Mimi, don't start preaching to people over YouTube. It's great if you think your religion is helping you change. That's good. But maybe consider keeping it more of a private thing. Just my two cents.
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

^^ I agree. I hate it when people try to force their beliefs on others. Like, I'm glad it made you so happy, but can u please respect that we don't all share your views? If we want to hear about it well come to you and ask.
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

Lindseys new Instagram picture... who is that guy shes laying in bed with? Looks like shes either back with her ex or found a new one already.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Why is Mimi constantly posting stuff about pms? She posts alllll the time. Personally, I've never felt a difference in myself or seen a difference in others during a period. I don't get it. I really think it's just something she and Lindsey tell themselves. It's just an excuse to be a huge bitch to everyone around.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Hah. This girl is soo funny! She posts a photo collage of her and some guy in bed. Classy, girl! And before that, she posts a picture of herself in bed saying I need you here tonight, sweetie. I know she just does it to get a rise out of people. Obviously she does because any sane person would just send something like that privately. How is she not crippled with shame? I know I would be. Don't her kids sleep in bed with her? Gag. Wouldn't be surprised if she had sex with them in the bed. But the more likely reality is that her kids are being taken care of by someone else. It's no surprise to me that she doesn't have any friends. She's terrible. Quite entertaining though. As long as she's willing to keep embarrassing herself publicly.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Screenshot?
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Lol, wow MommyToASweetie you're too funny with your screenshot requests. :P <3

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Hahah I can't help it, I don't have instagram or Facebook or twitter!! Basically the only website I go on is this one and I like to see things lol
#FreeBen #FreeGlen

Return to “Lindsandbaby”