Mimiandbaby (Lindsandbaby) Part 9

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Mimiandbaby (Lindsandbaby) part 9

Unread post by blackbetty »

Eww. Lindsey, you are too fat for that tube top. The fat roll at the top is gross. I'm no skinny thing myself but you don't see me squishing into a tube top. Gross. Trashy.
#FreeBen
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I feel like criticizing her weight or clothing is not going in the right direction. Be honest, if you didn't know Lindsey and saw her walking down the street, you'd never think twice about the way she looks. She looks perfectly acceptable. Is she as hot as she thinks she is? No. But, I feel like her lack of parenting and holier than thou attitude is more important than criticizing her weight just for the sake of being mean. Just one opinion.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yep I'd think the same thing. If you're chubby, own that shit and don't try to wear things the skinny girls wear. It isn't cute to have a muffin top and a fat roll at the top of your tube top.

I'm not skinny myself. But that's why I don't wear tube tops.
#FreeBen
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

What top are you guys talking about
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

hjl226 wrote:What top are you guys talking about

I'm guessing this one?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yep same one except you can see the fat spillage better since she doesn't hold a MySpace photo pose like that for the whole video
#FreeBen
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Why so much hate because she is sending them to daycare? At least they'll be parented decently there..better than at home, it would seem.
Her weight and sex habits leave me unfazed, she could be twice as big, dress twice as skimpy, screw around twice as much and she could be the most caring sweetest person on the planet. The fact is, everything seems to prove that she is not. Lindsey is a pretty girl, she doesn't seem to be a pretty person, though. I think that the reality of raising two little people still hasn't hit her. They are dolls to her, not children.
Having said that, I support anyone who decides to use daycares, nurseries..etc. you can use those full time and be a great parent when you are there with your kids. You can be a full time parent, being in their presence 24/7 and be a shitty parent. It takes more than being just "there" as wallpaper to be a good parent. If that's what she was doing before, great for those boys that at least they'll enjoy playing and having fun with other kids. That's healthy. Living with Lindsey and Mimi...not healthy.
up all night, got demons to fight
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Sleep! You're back!
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Mo2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mo2 »

So her new video.... Wow! She is honestly so boring, I don't want to watch 10 minutes of her making slutty eyes at the camera and playing with her hair! I feel so sorry for her kids, his mum couldn't even sit with him while he are his dinner :( the comments on her co parenting video are funny though
LadyBugLurks

Unread post by LadyBugLurks »

Her newest video was painful to watch. Someone needs to slap her and quick. Knock some sense in this bitch. At this rate both boys are going to need therapy for years. Why does she think she is so pretty? Her face gains like 10 pounds a week and then her face make-up never matches her neck. How the fuck does she have a boyfriend when she acts like a snobby drugged out princess all the time? She must be a good in bed and this guy just turns the lights out.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

I don't think it's so much she's good in bed as she's easy to get in bed.
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

Her latest video was really weird to watch, she is one of the laziest parents I've ever seen. Most of the video was her lounging in bed or around the house, only the last 3 minutes were her with braiden, barely.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

She is pinning wedding stuff again. lol
Jessie226
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jessie226 »

I still don't get why she puts full time mommy in her bio... Does she know what that means? She only has them 50% of the time and now during that time they're in daycare all day. She's claiming to be something she's not and it's weird
LadyBugLurks

Unread post by LadyBugLurks »

What bothers me the most is that Braiden (Sp) was sitting at the table eaten and princess was sitting on the couch with her boyfriend texting. She can't be bothered to be a mother. I really feel for those boys. They deserve better and they need better.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

She got excited over some KFC ! lol .
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Who would Lindsey even be if she didn't have all of this help from daycare/Mimi/baby daddies (paternal grandparents probably)? I literally cannot even imagine what she would be like. Try it! Try imagining how she would be and respond bc I'm curious what you guys think. I think she mentioned she was going to try to do VEDA (video every day in August?) but couldn't bc of some camera or computer glitch. I personally think that instead of video challenges, clothing/makeup hauls, and supposed fitness goals, Lindsey should try something else! I think she should make it a goal to parent on her own for one full week. No daycare either. Look, I'm not saying its wrong to send your kids to daycare or to get help from friends and family. Most mothers (young AND old) do have help and I would feel bad for ANY mother who didn't have any support. Lindsey is really blessed that her baby daddies didn't bolt and that she has other people in her life willing to help. The problem is that Lindsey has SO MUCH help to the extent that she almost doesn't raise her kids at all. I feel like Linds and Mimi don't understand why people get on her back. THAT'S WHY! We understand that mothers need help sometimes. Perhaps especially a young mother who is in school part of the year. But HOLY MOTHER EFFER! She does NOT need that much time off from parenting. She was taking ONE class this summer. ONE. Those boys do not need to be in daycare from 8 or 9am until 5pm. There's just no excuse for that. NONE. They cite education as their reason for putting them in "school" for so long but guess what. Babies/toddlers can learn just as much, if not more, at home with their parents. Unfortunately for Lindsey, that's only if they are being stimulated and the parents are INTERACTING WITH THE KID. Any normal mother would say, "hey, I only have my kids 50% of the time, and during the school year I'm super busy with my classes so I'm going to take advantage of every moment I can this summer to spend with my babies!" They're only young once, Lindsey. You should cherish your time with your sons and instead, it seems to us that you have come up with every single way possible to spend the least amount of time with them. THAT'S WHY people get on your back. Can you blame us for being baffled by this and for questioning your PRIORITIES in life? Perhaps this is an example of why 15 yr olds shouldn't have babies. You're 19 and you're still living with that "me first" teenage attitude. That would be fine if you were just a regular teenager but when you become a mother, guess who needs to come first... *Hint: it's not YOU (or your boyfriend).

But SERIOUSLY, Lindsey! Get your priorities straight, girl! You shouldn't be roaming your house being bored when you have two toddlers. You have almost NO responsibilities! We know you don't cook. We know you don't clean. We know you're not paying rent or chipping in for utilities. Why don't you just grow up and do the one fucking thing you should be doing in the first place and raise those kids! It's one thing to get pregnant at 15. It's another to keep the baby (I'm talking adoption, NOT abortion) and say you're going to raise it when in reality you just avoid it like the plague. It's like, as soon as Jared left the scene and Lindsey's dream of her picture perfect family flew out the window, she lost interest in the baby.

So yeah, I think she should make it a goal to raise her kids alone for one week. It's perfect timing right now. I'm sure she's done with her one summer class and she a has a couple of weeks until classes start up again. And it's summer! They can go to the pool, go to the park, library, walks, backyard, books, music, the list goes on. DO IT, LINDSEY!! Be the mother that your sons deserve!

One last ridiculous thought I had: I could see Lindsey faking an addiction or claiming she has some disorder like bulimia JUST so she could go to AA meetings or support groups and spend even an EXTRA hour away from her kids. I'm joking of course, I don't think she'd actually do that. But I was thinking to myself, how could Lindsey spend EVEN LESS time with her kids. She's got to start getting creative now! Let's play a game where we try to think up even more ways Lindsey can avoid spending time with her kids! GO!
starsocks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by starsocks »

Guys can I just point something out? During the summer for Braiden and full time for Andrew they have a 50/50 parenting schedule. This means that in one month which is roughly 4 weeks, in the summer Lindsey has both boys only two weeks in one month. Mimi said in her comment that they have to attend at least 13 full days at daycare a month to go, and she said in her co parenting video that they do not go to daycare when they are at their fathers houses. She has them for two weeks (14 days) a month, and for 13 of those days they are both in daycare all day. She has them ONE full day a month. Just let that sink in.
starsocks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by starsocks »

Guys can I just point something out?
During the summer for Braiden and full time for Andrew they have a 50/50 parenting schedule. This means that in one month which is roughly 4 weeks, in the summer Lindsey has both boys only two weeks in one month. Mimi said in her comment that they have to attend at least 13 full days at daycare a month to go, and she said in her co parenting video that they do not go to daycare when they are at their fathers houses. She has them for two weeks (14 days) a month, and for 13 of those days they are both in daycare all day. She has them ONE full day a month. Just let that sink in.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

starsocks wrote: She has them ONE full day a month. Just let that sink in.
Oh but please Mimi tell us more about how Lindsey is a full time mom.
Wait, do the boys go to school on weekends too? B
#FreeBen #FreeGlen

Return to “Lindsandbaby”