Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lindsandbaby Part 10

Unread post by dfwmom »

Continue here please
LadyBugLurks

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Unread post by LadyBugLurks »

Princesses new haircut looks like she gave Braiden scissors and said "Ok, give mommy a haircut". I like the darker color ( She looks more like a ditz as a blonde) but the haircut is horrific. I laughed my ass of when she said she bought those expensive sunglasses because ciaoobelllaxo has them. She wants so desperately to be her. I don't understand because i can't stand either of them.

Princess and her weight would not be a big deal if she did not act like she is miss skinny mini and eating healthy and is a fitness addict. All the angles in the world won't help how fat her face looks. I am shocked at how big her face gets in every video. She needs to eat all that make-up she buys so she can attempt to be pretty on the inside!
Upnorthgal13

Unread post by Upnorthgal13 »

Lol yeah I love how she said her feet got smaller from losing weight..obviously her feet were swollen before. I lost a substantial amount of weight and my feet are the same
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Is she still trying to Cass's attention? I feel like eversince we mentioned her and were happy for her Lindsey has been trying to get back in her good graces.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

Lol at the Obama comment. Mimi you do realize that its thanks to Obama that lazy fucks that sit on their asses all day like you get handed as much money as you get? Meanwhile tax payers are out there working hard to support lazy idiots like you. Mimi dearest, if you can work out at the gym and attend school and part time
Raise your grandchildren while your daughter is off blowing money from her pell grant or partying, YOU CAN GET A JOB. Ugh Mimi angers me so much. Mimi you're an enabler.

(Sorry btw I was raised extremely conservative however I do not hate liberals at all. I am very open minded plz don't crucify me lol)
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

The last thing i want to do is defend Lindsay. But i know people who went up a size in shoes when they gained a significant amt of weight. I can understand how it could happen. The foot does not really grow or shrink, but when your legs and feet have to support excess weight, the arch can fall and the foot widens. I am not sure if the opposite is true if a person loses weight though.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Her armpit literally looks like a vagina .
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

When I look at that picture, all I can think about is her sitting in her room taking picture after picture. Posing with that weird fake smile and then immediately going back to her normal grumpy looking resting facial expression while she studies the picture. This goes on and on and on. I bet you a million dollars that she probably has about thirty of these near identical selfies on her camera. This is just the one she decided was most flattering. I also imagine that the boys are downstairs sitting on the couch being babysat by the television. I just imagine them both sitting there (no mommy in sight) with those glazed over looking tv eyes. You can just imagine their little brain activity practically coming to a halt as they sit there, not being stimulated, while mommy has better things to do. Lindsey is a selfish bitch of a mother. She doesn't have the time or desire to spend time with those little boys. She'd rather sit in her room taking selfies. Those boys deserve so much better. Makes me a little angry. I try to picture in my head that I'M a toddler and MY mom is sitting in her room taking weird "look at me! Give me attention! Tell me im pretty!" selfies. Guess what! I literally CANT imagine it. Granted, there were no selfies or digital cameras when I was a toddler, but you know what I mean. I decided the difference I see between my mom and lindsey is that Lindsey is INSANELY NARCISSISTIC. I wonder if mimi recognizes that her daughter is a bad mother. I think mimi maybe doesnt set the bar too high for lindsey so that if she sees lindsey doing some bare minimum activity with the boys, she thinks that's pretty good. I think mimi makes excuses for lindsey like, "oh, shes still a teenager" or "oh, shes a fulltime student". How come lindsey has so much time for selfies, shopping, sorority, dating, etcetera but DOESNT have time to cook a meal for her children or do their laundry? She treats lindsey like shes still a little kid and so that's how lindsey behaves. Remember in a recent haul video when lindaey re-purchased a pair of pants because her first pair had some stain on them? She said something like, "my mom washed them like 15 times and it still didnt come out!" Why isn't this girl expected to take on any responsibilities at home?
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Nobody ever gave an opinion on what mimi was talking about when she blamed her herpes on obama. What's with that?
And GUYS! New (confusing) development! Mimi posted a picture of anatomy textbooks saying that shes not taking the class but shes going to be a lab assistant or something. She writes, "getting paid to do what I love."

....uuuuh what? What is it that she loves again? She loves working as a TA or lab assistant? Or she loves anatomy/physiology? Can you claim to love something that you've never done before and know nothing about?
I love watching mimi's shenanigans because shes just as much of a wannabe as lindsey but she's in her forties which makes it even more hilarious. Is there such a thing as AGE dysmorphic disorder?? When mimi looks in the mirror, she sees a 19 yr old. When I look at mimi, I see a delusional middle aged woman. It's fun watching this person trying to appear accomplished and successful when in reality, she's borderline pathetic. That may be harsh but it's true. She and her daughter are such wannabes and they live day to day trying to be someone they're not. It's like they're incapable of being real.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Mimi has a Pinterest that basically looks like Lindsey's. It's strange. Maternity pictures, tons of wedding pins, lots and lots of beauty related stuff. I feel like since Mimi doesn't talk to ANYONE her own age, and seems she hasn't for the last twenty years, she literally has no idea what the heck to do. It really does seem like she just isolated herself after the age of twenty. She had kids and was overweight so she didn't do anything at all. Nada. I want to see a video of Mimi shopping at american eagle...
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Doopher wrote:Nobody ever gave an opinion on what mimi was talking about when she blamed her herpes on obama. What's with that?
I don't understand it either... Obama is to blame for her cold sore? Who knows where that mouth has been, by the way. She is such a kiss ass.

Ok, they are the perfect churchgoers now.
Hating on pro-choice gevernment.
Bible-thumping without grasping some of the potentially good caring stuff that's in there.
Being very easily brain-washable.
Judging left and right, anyone on the planet but themselves.
They, of course, are perfect.
You go girls. *sarcasm* :roll:

I like lindsagna new haircut. Especially because now we'll see Mimi going for long blonde straight hair.
Considering the picture she posted the 10th of August. rotfl

They creep me out. They are so Regina George and Gretchen Weiners.
up all night, got demons to fight
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

I think she was being sarcastic about Obama being to blame for her cold sore. Implying that the things Obama gets blamed for are out of his control and it's silly to blame him.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Yeah! That makes sense to me and is actually kind of funny but excuse me if I find it veerrrryyyyy hard to believe that they are pro-Obama and/or witty.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

They sure as hell shouldn't be republicans, republicans won't do shit for trash like them
#FreeBen
Jessie226
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jessie226 »

You guys I'm pretty sure the thanks Obama thing was a reference to the Jenna marbles thanks Obama video. I hate these fat slobs as much as the rest of you but some people are being very nit picky and giving out about nothing
TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TallButShort »

what is Lindseys pinterest?
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I wasn't being nit picky. I was just askingwhat the Obama reference was and if it was some joke everybody knows but me.
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

I don't watch Jenna marbles so I didn't know about the thanks Obama video.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

I talk a lot of shit about Mimi and Lindsey but damn, mimi's legs look pretty good in her most recent gym picture. Good on you Mimi. :)

Lindsey on the other hand... girl you're looking like Becca from beccababydoll2011. It's not a good look. Definitely looks like you're gaining weight. Although I do like the hair.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Yeah, her legs do look better. I believe that Mimi has been working hard lately to get to the 100 lb mark, which is why I don't understand why she hasn't reached it yet. She said she was only like 2-4 pounds away, and that was a while ago. She probably put on a little more weight than she admitted to and so she has a bit further to go. Mimi always says she's going to do videos and then never does them. On her blog, she said she was going to make a video about how she doesn't agree with Lindsey about everything. She also said she was going to make a video about school and her classes, a candle haul(?) video, and videos about spreading her religion or something. And then of course there are her weight loss videos which she has stopped doing. What about all of the people who follow her for weight loss inspiration? She has left them high and dry. Hopefully we'll see a 100 lb weight loss video soon. She was doing so well and I think she got a little too comfortable and confident, let herself cheat a little here and there, and then lost her way a little bit. It happens. It really does seem like a drug addict that relapses during recovery. Hopefully she gets back on the wagon. Right now, I think she's about 2/3 of the way to her goal. With Lindsey gaining a little bit here and there, and Mimi losing a little bit here and there...there might just be a day where LINDSEY can't fit into MIMI'S american eagle clothes! Can you imagine!

Anyway, I just want Mimi to make all the videos she says she's going to make.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”