Lindsandbaby Part 10

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Unread post by subject99 »

I can't with her haha. Just in her GoFundMe she states "I can't work..." Yet now with one day left according to the payment dates on the GoFundMe add she now can miraculously work...no Lindsey it's because you DON'T want to work lol. She is so lazy. It's not all about her at home so she needs to play woe me and my sorrows when she is "working" to gain the attention she isn't getting at home.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RealityJunkie
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by RealityJunkie »

Personally I think mimi stopped opening her wallet and this KID couldn't take it.
There are way too many inconsistencies for me to personally buy into her entire oh pity me, that's my excuse for everything, story.
$70 sunglasses, manicured nails,a few months ago bragging about how much money the hubs made and now because he isn't home to give her attention seeking ego constant boosts, she hates his job. I wonder how many times during an argument she has used her messed up childhood to make him feel sorry for her? Enter daddy number 4.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RealityJunkie wrote:Personally I think mimi stopped opening her wallet and this KID couldn't take it.
There are way too many inconsistencies for me to personally buy into her entire oh pity me, that's my excuse for everything, story.
$70 sunglasses, manicured nails,a few months ago bragging about how much money the hubs made and now because he isn't home to give her attention seeking ego constant boosts, she hates his job. I wonder how many times during an argument she has used her messed up childhood to make him feel sorry for her? Enter daddy number 4.
Thing is I don't get is that they have (or had) two cars. Eric has his own and so does Lindsey. Eric works in the next state over is Maryland and his work is a 45 min drive to and from. Plus if she does still have the kids (brayden and Andrew) who is driving who to work and school if they are down to one car. He works for a used car dealership so I'm sure he has one of their cars...either he uses one or has got a discounted price for a by-out (speculation). What happened to erics car anyways?. Also she can't hack it as a mother. Ellie will be 3 months on the 16th and already wants to pawn her off for somebody else to raise. (Doesn't surprise me.) Here I thought she was stepping up to raise her 3 kids
..but it was all probably a lie while in the "honeymoon" phase with Eric to make it seems like she was a good mother. She needed to trap Eric to get the girl she always wanted. Oh yeah since Eric does work why didn't he make the payments on her car if it was their only car?. Also she is probably collecting welfare and food stamps at this point. Unless he is making more than min wage he wouldn't be able to pay rent, pay all utilities, mobile phones, cable/internet all Lindsey's take aways etc as a sole proprietor.

I completely agree Mimi stopped paying for Lindsey and she got pissed and had no idea how to do anything with her money.she was so use to getting everything done done for her. I believe she would fit if she never got what she wanted.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

She is joke. We all know you sold it lmao! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 6b43d3.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RealityJunkie
Amateur
Amateur

She's talking about having another one? Anyone notice she mentioned Andrew starting school tomorrow with no mention of Brayden? How much you want to bet she sent him right on to his dad. One down, one to go. She can't pay her bills now and she wants another kid. SMDH
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She is potentially self medicating instead of fixing herself?? I'm all medical marijuana but she isnt using for right reasons. Just like her new drinking habits.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RealityJunkie wrote:She's talking about having another one? Anyone notice she mentioned Andrew starting school tomorrow with no mention of Brayden? How much you want to bet she sent him right on to his dad. One down, one to go. She can't pay her bills now and she wants another kid. SMDH

She is literally fucked she can't even handle Ellie. She just likes the attention from being pregnant not being a parent.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She's not wrong.

Everyone always told me to put my children in modelling but noooo never did. Not exploiting my children. Even if Lindsey puts Ellie in modelling we know Lindsey is only doing it to pay bills and Ellie won't see a dime.
RealityJunkie
Amateur
Amateur

Everything that girl does is money or man driven. Coocoo for penispuffs loved the attention she got from MySpace modeling and posted that she loved it well into her adult life. She misses the attention. Now she wants it at the expense little Ellie. It doesn't take a genius to see that her sons have taken a backseat to the current babydaddy offspring.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

^ You sure you're not Krusty the Krab?
lemonade_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lemonade_ »

“She loved the attention she got from MySpace modeling”
That is such a low, depraved thing to say. We all saw that photo bucket album. She was a kid being sexually exploited, period. Her sick mother loved the attention.
Btw would not be surprised if this is Kristy. I don’t believe she’s changed at all. Still a bitter nasty woman who’s obsessed with her daughter on the internet.
lemonade_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lemonade_ »

RealityJunkie wrote:Everything that girl does is money or man driven. Coocoo for penispuffs loved the attention she got from MySpace modeling and posted that she loved it well into her adult life. She misses the attention. Now she wants it at the expense little Ellie. It doesn't take a genius to see that her sons have taken a backseat to the current babydaddy offspring.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:38 pm
“She loved the attention she got from MySpace modeling”
That is such a low, depraved thing to say. We all saw that photo bucket album. She was a kid being sexually exploited, period. Her sick mother loved the attention.
Btw would not be surprised if this is Kristy. I don’t believe she’s changed at all. Still a bitter nasty woman who’s obsessed with her daughter on the internet.
RealityJunkie
Amateur
Amateur

That is absolutely fucking disgusting. I almost threw up in my mouth. I'm hoping that was a newbie joke.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

No. You're just disgusting.
Tortuga
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tortuga »

Hilly wrote:Honestly I used to judge her alot before

But after reading her book I see it differently now
What she went throught was tramuatizing and I feel something she will never compelety get over no matter what

Bad childhood events haunts forever I know from my own experience
And what I went through is nothing like what she did and to he done by her MOTHER
I didn’t know she wrote a book... what happened?

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

This is the type of people that I don’t like helping. She asks for money on social media... few months after she is buying an iphone xs? Like why? I still have the iphone 6 and I don’t think I can afford an iphone 7 anytime soon because my priorities are my kids, house and bills .. seriously poor the ones that actually donated

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

she posted two more videos the boys are super big and ellie is really cute. it's incredible how much time flies!

up all night, got demons to fight
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Hey there! Noticed you need a new thread!

Drop some title suggestions below.
Vote for your favorite suggestion by liking or thanking any titles you enjoy.
1 suggestion per post, but feel free to post as many suggestions as you like!
The suggestion with the most likes or thanks by tonight at 11:00 pm EST (8 hours from now) will be the next thread title.
If no suggestions are made in that time, the new thread will simply be posted with the title Lindsandbaby Part 11.
Feel free to ask if you have any questions!
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Continued in Part 11 -

viewtopic.php?f=184&t=14140
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “Lindsandbaby”