• Advertisement

Lindsandbaby Part 10

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby sparkleunicornxo » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:43 am

Still no update, yet she's got time for other things. How is stating that make me a bad person. It's stating the facts.

She came out with all this drama, that she asked for by writing that book. Do I think her mom is innocent. No. Do I think Lindsey made it worse then it was. Yes. It's inconsiderate to your "fans" to state one thing, do another, and then not even address it. I still think you need to take a step away from her ass a bit boxing ring me I don't even waste my time there. Clearly you live on this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sparkleunicornxo
Talker

Advertisement

Postby kalipali » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:23 am

I found it weird how Lindsey changed her public Instagram username to leboriusfamily (my spelling may be off, sorry) when neither of her two kids even have that as their last name lmao
kalipali
Gossiper

Postby Boorads » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:01 am

Q&A is up!
Boorads
Talker

Postby Doopher » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:25 pm

Oops. Lindsey, if you read this, I'm sorry. Any human being can see right through your mother and can see that you are the one who is genuine. I really hope you ultimately heal and find happiness.
Doopher
Informer

Postby WombService » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Honestly this is all shocking. I last checked up on Linds when the book came out and missed the photobucket, really wish I could see the plethora of evidence I'm sure was there. Perhaps what is most shocking to me is that her mother let her get a tattoo of a modeling agency's logo at thirteen!? (Edit: martial arts symbol?) Does anyone have more details on that?? I've followed Lindsay on and off for years and have always just thought she was the typical teenager who went to parties and dated around and got knocked up, was naive, got knocked up again.

I feel deeply for her and I hope she gets the help she needs for her sons. They need a mother as healthy as she can be. The Q&A is over an hour long and I applaud her for being so forthcoming and answering as many questions with details as she has.
WombService
Talker

Postby truthbetold » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm

truthbetold wrote:Agreed. I check everyday and lose a little more interest every day. I understand she had legal issues and had to modify it, but she said it was gonna be up this week and it's Sunday...

I just watched the Q&A and realized that I'm the one who said this which seemed to really bother Lindsey. I know she reads here and I just wanted to say I'm sorry. It put it in perspective for me that even though I didn't mean it maliciously, what it means to me isn't what it means to you. I know you're not doing this for interest and for that, I'm sorry. Definitely makes me want to watch what I say. I will never censor myself, but in this case, I was definitely insensitive.
truthbetold
Amateur

Postby Doopher » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:06 pm

Yeah, I didn't know about that tattoo either. That is SO insane! It's even worse than letting a 13 year old get a tattoo that they actually want! She basically allowed/forced her young child to be branded by some random company, probably in the hopes that it would be her big modeling break so that she could further live vicariously through Lindsey. I'm glad that Lindsey is in therapy but I really think her mom needs to be in therapy too. The problem though is that while Lindsey has learned to open up and be honest, her mother is still completely closed off and incapable of being honest with herself or anyone else. She's SUCH a passive aggressive punk. She made all those response videos and then made it a point to post insta pics doting over her son, which she never did before. It's like she finds joy in continuing to hurt her daughter. At least it seems that Lindsey has a pretty good guy now so at least she has her own family if she can't count on the rest of her family.
Doopher
Informer

Postby Doopher » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:08 pm

truthbetold wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Agreed. I check everyday and lose a little more interest every day. I understand she had legal issues and had to modify it, but she said it was gonna be up this week and it's Sunday...

I just watched the Q&A and realized that I'm the one who said this which seemed to really bother Lindsey. I know she reads here and I just wanted to say I'm sorry. It put it in perspective for me that even though I didn't mean it maliciously, what it means to me isn't what it means to you. I know you're not doing this for interest and for that, I'm sorry. Definitely makes me want to watch what I say. I will never censor myself, but in this case, I was definitely insensitive.

I feel the same way. I'm the one who said she never sticks to anything and I feel bad for saying that. It's true but a) some of those things were probably things that her mom was pushing on her, and b) I totally understand what she was saying about depression and not wanting to get out of bed, etc.
Doopher
Informer

Postby staceybrax » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:42 pm

I have a lot of respect for Lindsey for coming out and making this Q&A and being so open and honest about it all, it can't be easy to do that.
And good for her for seeking help at a treatment centre. I hope she starts to find herself and find peace in her life. I think finally coming out and saying what has happened in her life will bring her some peace and will help with her depression and everything. Her husband sounds very supportive so that's great too.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby Dreamer9210 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:40 pm

I almost never post on this website but I am now. I have not read the book, though I will now. I had no idea this is what it would be about. I thought it was just a get rich quick deal and never gave it another thought. I didn't even finish the video. Lindsay's mom is a total sociopath. Who even? I can't form the right sentence actually. I 100% believe her and I remember commenting when she was pregnant or when the second child was an infant that she seems so disinterested in her own life, I guess I know why now. That may have been the only comment I've ever left on her page.

Dreamer9210
Amateur

Postby ClutchthePearls » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:15 am

It's been so long since I've posted on here but after seeing everything unfolding on her YouTube with the q&a I had to come back. This seriously breaks my heart for Lindsay. Her mom has always seemed so off to me, I couldn't ever put my finger on what it was that she did but I just didn't ever enjoy her being in the videos and got weird vibes and now we all know why.

Lindsay if you are reading this, I am buying your book right after I get done typing this but I don't need to read it to believe you...I feel in my heart you are telling the truth and I'm so incredibly sorry for all that you went through, it's not okay at all and you take whatever amount of time you need to and heal. I'm so glad you sought help. You are in my thoughts! And even though it seems like a lot of our family isn't behind you, you have lots of people here and that watch your videos that I know are behind you the whole way! Stay strong girl!!

ClutchthePearls
Gossiper

Postby Hilly » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:44 am

lindsay you are so strong I also %100 believe you

I think you should do some major changes in your life to be happier ... be busy ... got involve in charity work ... for me this helped with my depression
find something you love and choose it as a career ... just be busy live life and forget about this psycho
Hilly
Informer

Postby truthbetold » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:32 pm

Looks like Kristy is currently uploading her "response video". She posted a thing on IG. I'm assuming she means to Lindsey's Q&A... About an hour left in upload time. Someone should download it as soon as she posts it so she can't delete it like she has with everything else. I would but I'm leaving pretty soon and will have to watch it from my phone.
truthbetold
Amateur

Postby kiwi » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:06 pm

I remember how cut throat and horrible the comments were here when "Lindsey" did YT back in the day. And the entire time it was her mother. Ppl should really stop and think before name calling.
kiwi
Gossiper

Postby staceybrax » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:50 pm

kiwi wrote:I remember how cut throat and horrible the comments were here when "Lindsey" did YT back in the day. And the entire time it was her mother. Ppl should really stop and think before name calling.

I see your point but how were we to know that it was Kirsty pulling strings and not Lindsey being a brat? She did come off as super obnoxious and bratty back in the day.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby Kaydeedid » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:01 pm

Now kristy is saying you have to email her for the link to the video
Kaydeedid
Amateur

Postby Dreamer9210 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:02 pm

Kaydeedid wrote:Now kristy is saying you have to email her for the link to the video

So there is a video? Hmmm. Interesting.

Dreamer9210
Amateur

Postby Kierstenalexis » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:17 pm

I had someone catch it before she took it down. She lied throughout the entire thing.
Kierstenalexis
Talker

Postby Kaydeedid » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:25 pm

She's so odd. What is the point in filming, editing, uploading a video reply to make it impossible for people to see?
Kaydeedid
Amateur

Postby truthbetold » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:32 pm

Wait did anyone download it before it was taken down??? what did she say? Readers digest version?
truthbetold
Amateur

Postby Kierstenalexis » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:51 pm

truthbetold wrote:Wait did anyone download it before it was taken down??? what did she say? Readers digest version?

She basically said Lindsey has been telling this story to people for years and it's a huge lie.
The live streams were never uploaded, said there were "technical difficulties" and they never uploaded?
Said she has "evidence" of a fight between her and Lindsey at a McDonald's.
She said Lindsey tried to stab her??
And basically said she uploaded the video because "everyone says the more she stays silent the guiltier she looks....even though she deleted it and now you have to email her for the link.
Kierstenalexis
Talker

Postby truthbetold » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:56 pm

Lol can anyone email her for the link? Because I'll just make a random email and get it. What do I email if I want to watch it??
truthbetold
Amateur

Postby Kaydeedid » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:01 pm

truthbetold wrote:Lol can anyone email her for the link? Because I'll just make a random email and get it. What do I email if I want to watch it??

On her twitter it says [email protected]. I'm on my phone and for some reason can't upload a screenshot. I thought about making an email too but I'm too lazy and figure someone will post the link.
Kaydeedid
Amateur

Postby mommaof2cuties » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Kierstenalexis wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Wait did anyone download it before it was taken down??? what did she say? Readers digest version?

She basically said Lindsey has been telling this story to people for years and it's a huge lie.
The live streams were never uploaded, said there were "technical difficulties" and they never uploaded?
Said she has "evidence" of a fight between her and Lindsey at a McDonald's.
She said Lindsey tried to stab her??
And basically said she uploaded the video because "everyone says the more she stays silent the guiltier she looks....even though she deleted it and now you have to email her for the link.

Lol she looks like a complete psycho calling out kiersten in the video. Omg. And she's had an account here since 2013 so idk what Kristy us talking about saying how she only joined to start shit when this drama came out lol
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Lindsandbaby