Page 39 of 43

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:34 am
by sleep84
subject99 wrote:I'm legit due April 20th 2018. This will be interesting watching her have a 3rd baby with 3rd baby daddy.


Oh my gosh! You are expecting a baby?

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:46 am
by marshmellow
who is this baby's dad ?

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:52 am
by mommaof2cuties
marshmellow wrote:who is this baby's dad ?

Her husband's

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:35 am
by subject99
sleep84 wrote:
subject99 wrote:I'm legit due April 20th 2018. This will be interesting watching her have a 3rd baby with 3rd baby daddy.


Oh my gosh! You are expecting a baby?


Yeeeeessss! Due April 20th. Will be our 3rd.

All my kids are same age as Lindsey I kids so it's so funny seeing her have 3 different father's now. Our sons both October too. Andrew was March and my daughter was September that year. Now I'm April and she may. It's funny how life works. But only difference is all my kids same father.

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:37 am
by subject99
mommaof2cuties wrote:
marshmellow wrote:who is this baby's dad ?

Her husband's


Jared was her fiance at some point. He is the father of Brayden. Then Alex was her fiance at some point. Father of Andrew. Now this guy put a ring on it after a year? They got married now a baby. What's his name again? I forget.

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:13 am
by sleep84
subject99 wrote:
sleep84 wrote:
subject99 wrote:I'm legit due April 20th 2018. This will be interesting watching her have a 3rd baby with 3rd baby daddy.


Oh my gosh! You are expecting a baby?


Yeeeeessss! Due April 20th. Will be our 3rd.

All my kids are same age as Lindsey I kids so it's so funny seeing her have 3 different father's now. Our sons both October too. Andrew was March and my daughter was September that year. Now I'm April and she may. It's funny how life works. But only difference is all my kids same father.


Oh My gosh! Subjy! I'm glad that you and your ex/current partner were able to make the situation work out for the best! I remember that the road was rocky a while back! I'm so glad you are happy now! :D

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:18 am
by mommaof2cuties
subject99 wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:
marshmellow wrote:who is this baby's dad ?

Her husband's


Jared was her fiance at some point. He is the father of Brayden. Then Alex was her fiance at some point. Father of Andrew. Now this guy put a ring on it after a year? They got married now a baby. What's his name again? I forget.

Eric

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:57 pm
by sdmomma
Anyone know what Kristy is up to these days? I haven't seen any videos from her in a long time and I don't follow her anywhere but YouTube.

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:43 pm
by subject99
sleep84 wrote:
subject99 wrote:
sleep84 wrote:
Oh my gosh! You are expecting a baby?


Yeeeeessss! Due April 20th. Will be our 3rd.

All my kids are same age as Lindsey I kids so it's so funny seeing her have 3 different father's now. Our sons both October too. Andrew was March and my daughter was September that year. Now I'm April and she may. It's funny how life works. But only difference is all my kids same father.


Oh My gosh! Subjy! I'm glad that you and your ex/current partner were able to make the situation work out for the best! I remember that the road was rocky a while back! I'm so glad you are happy now! :D



Why thank-you! Yes think it was 2014 your talking about (i think) It was a while back. But things are better. He is working now. We have two cars, kids in a lot of sports; gymnastics, BJJ , swimming and still attend Italian school (we did football in the summer too;soccer)I coached that for the summer too. I've been volunteering at the kids school alot so I get out of the house more now. Made a few mum friends through school so a lot has been good.

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:15 am
by Lolitalene
Does she have an Instagram?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:20 am
by staceybrax
Lolitalene wrote:Does she have an Instagram?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk


Leboriousfamily


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:51 am
by Jessie226
I wish for once she would stick to what she says and actually follow through. I never believe her anymore when she uploads and says she's gonna start uploading a vlog every day of the month, she can't even manage weekly or fortnightly videos. She said she quit working to be a full time YouTuber yet she doesn't make videos? Ok then..is she just sitting at home doing nothing these days while Eric provides?

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:58 pm
by OkayBih
Man, I'll never understand why are these girls in such a rush...

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:03 am
by may8675
When is she finding out the gender?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:49 am
by subject99
may8675 wrote:When is she finding out the gender?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk


She will be finding out in December during the 18-26 week scan. I'm 4 weeks ahead of her and I can go anytime since I'm 18 weeks as of yesterday. I keep putting off calling to book my appointment.

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:51 am
by subject99
Jessie226 wrote:I wish for once she would stick to what she says and actually follow through. I never believe her anymore when she uploads and says she's gonna start uploading a vlog every day of the month, she can't even manage weekly or fortnightly videos. She said she quit working to be a full time YouTuber yet she doesn't make videos? Ok then..is she just sitting at home doing nothing these days while Eric provides?


Wasn't that her goal? To sit a home while Eric did everything? She only has 1child a week plus they are in school full time. She literally does nothing.

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:56 pm
by mommaof2cuties
Gender reveal is up on instagram

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:56 pm
by OkayBih
Her instagram' is removed, like every other month.

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:36 pm
by mommaof2cuties
OkayBih wrote:Her instagram' is removed, like every other month.

No its not

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:58 pm
by Chatabox
mommaof2cuties wrote:Gender reveal is up on instagram


Bit or girl? Her insta has changed so much over the years I can’t keep up.

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:51 pm
by may8675
Chatabox wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Gender reveal is up on instagram


Bit or girl? Her insta has changed so much over the years I can’t keep up.
It's a girl

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:10 am
by sparkleunicornxo
Yea I was following her, never said anything bad and now I can’t find her lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:33 am
by Chatabox
may8675 wrote:
Chatabox wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Gender reveal is up on instagram


Boy or girl? Her insta has changed so much over the years I can’t keep up.
It's a girl

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk


Oh jeez. Poor kid.

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:48 pm
by OkayBih
mommaof2cuties wrote:
OkayBih wrote:Her instagram' is removed, like every other month.

No its not


Then what's her IG? The leboriousfamily says page not available.

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:54 pm
by mommaof2cuties
OkayBih wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:
OkayBih wrote:Her instagram' is removed, like every other month.

No its not


Then what's her IG? The leboriousfamily says page not available.

Lindsglebo