• Advertisement

Nchollywood Part 7

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby Spoink_12 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:21 am

She is also wayyyyyy over photoshopping her eyes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spoink_12
Informer

Advertisement

Postby pixiefrost » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:24 am

Spoink_12 wrote:She is also wayyyyyy over photoshopping her eyes.
Lmao fuck off Alyshia. You don't look like that. Thats hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
pixiefrost
Talker

Postby twomommies » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:06 am

WhoCares8 wrote:Okay so WTF!! And kodous for the person who told her to f off lol.
Lol she's Autistic?? Oh fuck off Ally trying to hide that huge lighthouse you call a nose

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:07 am

pixiefrost wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:Since when the fuck is she autistic. This is the first time I remember hearing about this?
I don’t know a whole lot about autism, but I do know it presents differently in everyone. She doesn’t seem to have any of the signs though. Like I don’t know how to explain it without sounding weird. She just doesn’t seem autistic to me. I need receipts.

As far as raine and an autism diagnosis, it seems like it’s more his mother pushing those symptoms into him. Making him have sensory issues, non verbal, food aversions, etc. Everything she’s put on him.
Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her and her kid are not autistic. Shes bat shit crazy and obsessed with having things wrong with them. Shes insane.

She just doesn't want to work and figures that's disability for life. Hopefully they hear that, take the kid away, and put her in a group home.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby jesswhytho » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:08 am

She looks like she's using one of those Makeup apps, or Facetune. her eyes straight up look like something out of an anime lol

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
jesswhytho
Gossiper

Postby Responsiblemom » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:24 pm

Spoink_12 wrote:Another woe is me? Cause she can't get attention any other way?
Good luck getting an MRI. The wait list is over 2 years here right now.

*Edit* sorry, not sure why they uploaded backwards.
OMG she can't spread her legs more than 6 inches.

I'm dying

And realistically? The kid doesn't need a high chair. I don't believe for a minute that he can't get into bed because he was climbing out recently and she wanted a new one with higher sides. If it's that bad, a mattress on the floor works fine if she '"can't" lift him. And she cannot drive in he first place so how the hell does it matter if he can't get in on his own?!?

Sent from my B1-770 using Tapatalk
Responsiblemom
Amateur

Postby WhoCares8 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:37 pm

She gets so much time to herself! Then i got the really long comment she posted about how she doesn’t care about others peoples situation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WhoCares8
Amateur

Postby Aboogabooga » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:22 am

Boo fucking hoo!! No one told you to spread your legs for some guy you barely fucking knew and purposely get knocked up. Disability my ass!! You’re a fucking lazy sack of shit who has never and will never be able to take responsibility for your own actions. Everything’s a god damn pity party with her. Get off your ass and get shit done!! Learn how to drive and finish fucking high school already. These are basic ass things and she acts like it’s the hardest things in the world.

Immigrants come to this country with more will to work and better their lives than this sack of shit.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper

Postby Spoink_12 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:54 am

Ughh that was painful to read. She is not disabled and does not have a special needs son. She holds him back to make him "special needs."
I find it funny that she is still not owning up to the fact she doesn't have custody of Ella or Lilia
Spoink_12
Informer

Postby twomommies » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:56 am

Responsiblemom wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:Another woe is me? Cause she can't get attention any other way?
Good luck getting an MRI. The wait list is over 2 years here right now.

*Edit* sorry, not sure why they uploaded backwards.
OMG she can't spread her legs more than 6 inches.

I'm dying

And realistically? The kid doesn't need a high chair. I don't believe for a minute that he can't get into bed because he was climbing out recently and she wanted a new one with higher sides. If it's that bad, a mattress on the floor works fine if she '"can't" lift him. And she cannot drive in he first place so how the hell does it matter if he can't get in on his own?!?

Sent from my B1-770 using Tapatalk
She's got 3 kids, she can clearly spread em more than 6 inches but I guess she was measuring as she attempted to do the splits

twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby PGLURK » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:05 am

I've met Raine a few times. He definitely does not require constant-can't-do anything else care (and she definitely doesn't provide that). The fact the he goes to a normal daycare (not a respite facility) without a personal support worker proves that. If his 'special needs' were that severe no daycare could safely take him without one. She straight up stole that rant from someone with a real problem.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
PGLURK
Talker

Postby twomommies » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:14 am

Spoink_12 wrote:Ughh that was painful to read. She is not disabled and does not have a special needs son. She holds him back to make him "special needs."
I find it funny that she is still not owning up to the fact she doesn't have custody of Ella or Lilia
I just want to know why she doesn't have them like ever

twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:46 am

PGLURK wrote:I've met Raine a few times. He definitely does not require constant-can't-do anything else care (and she definitely doesn't provide that). The fact the he goes to a normal daycare (not a respite facility) without a personal support worker proves that. If his 'special needs' were that severe no daycare could safely take him without one. She straight up stole that rant from someone with a real problem.

I wonder if the daycare knows she's saying he's complete special needs? And if he's going to daycare, how is age a full time Mom again?

twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby Metalheadmama666 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:10 pm

I just have to say. I care for my 3 kids twenty four seven. Don't have a day care baby sitter or any extra help when my bf is working extra long shifts. Holy crap get over it. I grocery shop with all my kids. I can be done!!

Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper

Postby Spoink_12 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:47 pm

My friends have 6 kids from aged 10 to 3. And the oldest is actually special needs. He has Cerebral Palsy and he is high on the scale of severness.
And the mom takes care of all 6 kids no problem.
Spoink_12
Informer

Postby kiwi » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:58 pm

I don’t have any regular help with my 3 kids. I get all of them to/from school, to/from their many extra curriculars, help with homework, cook/clean, handle appointments... it’s called being a parent. And as far as being a single mom with no high school diploma... well, this may sound harsh but it’s no ones fault but her own that she’s in that position. I chose to wait to have anymore after I had my first at 18, until I was married and had the financial means and the emotional support to care for more children. It paid off!
kiwi
Gossiper

Postby pixiefrost » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:08 pm

Ohhh noo poor Allyshia, you actually have to look after the kids you made like everyone else! Oh did you just become disabled over night? didn't you know before you spread your legs 6 inches to multiple men? You poor sausage, no wonder lifes so hard for you.
Boo fucking hoo suck it the fuck up princess and do your fucking job and stop forcing special needs down your poor kids throat. No kid deserves to grow up thinking theyre sick when they're not. Yuck.

pixiefrost
Talker

Postby PGLURK » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:22 pm

I have friends with special needs kids and none of them ever talk about how disabled their kids are, let alone what an inconvenience those disabilities are for the parent. They do everything they can to make the disabilities the least important thing about the kid and focus on their strengths. Allyshia makes as much a mockery of special needs as she does being trans.

PGLURK
Talker

Postby caffeinenicotine » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:31 pm

PGLURK wrote:I have friends with special needs kids and none of them ever talk about how disabled their kids are, let alone what an inconvenience those disabilities are for the parent. They do everything they can to make the disabilities the least important thing about the kid and focus on their strengths. Allyshia makes as much a mockery of special needs as she does being trans.

A-fucking-men. This is obvious sign #1 that the "special needs" stuff is total bullshit. If I had a child with special needs, the last thing I would want to do would make it seem that it makes MY life worse or as if that is all there is to my child. If her child really is special needs, then she is just a piece of shit.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
caffeinenicotine
Amateur

Postby caffeinenicotine » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:32 pm

Sorry for the double post but I felt like I needed to add that I actually think she's a piece of shit either way.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
caffeinenicotine
Amateur

Postby Spoink_12 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:26 pm

All the "diagnoses"
Spoink_12
Informer

Postby Spoink_12 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:28 pm

He's almost 3. Why is he still in a diaper!?!
Spoink_12
Informer

Postby Iammrsnesbitt » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:55 am

Spoink_12 wrote:He's almost 3. Why is he still in a diaper!?!

My daughter was in a diaper until a little after her third birthday, she wasn’t interested and didn’t care so I had to wait.....*shrug*
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper

Postby 80085 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:01 am

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:

My daughter was in a diaper until a little after her third birthday, she wasn’t interested and didn’t care so I had to wait.....*shrug*

No need to get defensive. This a completely different situation than just "waiting it out". We're talking about a woman who is just generally a bad parent, but self-diagnoses her son with multiple disorders and conditions in order to delay him and/or get more welfare.
Guru Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:36 am

Her house looks gross. Oh my god learn to clean!

twomommies
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to nchollywood