• Advertisement
    

Nchollywood Part 7

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby Metalheadmama666 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:43 am

So I was talking to my boyfriend about the schools in pg. and they're expensive if you don't go public. On her 1500 a month child tax cheque. She can't make it. Also you're only queer until the next dick is willing to screw you. You say your queer just to hide from the fact no one finds you attractive haha


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1132
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 1:39 pm
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 691 times

Advertisement

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:41 am

Metalheadmama666 wrote:So I was talking to my boyfriend about the schools in pg. and they're expensive if you don't go public. On her 1500 a month child tax cheque. She can't make it. Also you're only queer until the next dick is willing to screw you. You say your queer just to hide from the fact no one finds you attractive haha


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Reduced or sponsored tuition is available. She would certainly be a candidate for it given that she has (or at least did have) other children in the school.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12113
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 13490 times
Been thanked: 56086 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby aurora85 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:21 am

She could have also pulled the kid out because the school “wasn’t gay/trans supportive enough” , or she got expelled for something. It really doesn’t have to come down to finances per say -plus wasn’t the father paying the tuition or did I assume that?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aurora85
Talker
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:30 pm
Has thanked: 412 times
Been thanked: 613 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby Responsiblemom » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:50 pm

Spoink_12 wrote:She still thinks she's going to get into med school. She also mentioned teaching..

How does she think she will even make it through university when she can't complete highschool? Especially for the degrees she's going for.


I'm pissing myself, she can't even count to five apparently. She needs bio and physics after math and english in one sentence, but in the next she needs 3 more courses after the two she's finishing. She can't even keep her lies straight in the same paragraph ;) How many years has she done this same post, "I'm finishing the last tiny bit of my diploma and then I'm going on to do great things!!!" I mean she's finishing high school for the seventh (?) time now :lol: :lol: :lol:
Responsiblemom
Amateur
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:54 am
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby Spoink_12 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:42 pm

Spoink_12 wrote:It's $370 a month per family.
So I wonder if Ellora's dad is paying for her to go. And then Lily at the same school by chance of her dad. Or if Ellora's dad is just paying the $370 so both kids, and eventually Raine can go there?



Just bringing this forward since school pricing has been brought up again.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:24 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1955 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby twomommies » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:54 pm

WhoCares8 wrote:This girl is still all over the map!! First she struggles with money now she is blowing it at spencers lol. Maybe she can afford a dildo there too. Masterbation means no babies!!
She's a poster child for those that are actually in the community hate. Instead of saying she's questioning she throws 55 labels out there that she knows she isn't

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5640
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 109745 times
Been thanked: 8236 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby 80085 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:39 am

She's like Meg in that episode of Family Guy where she thinks she's a lesbian because she finally felt accepted somewhere.
User avatar
80085
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2229
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:21 am
Has thanked: 487 times
Been thanked: 3706 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby Metalheadmama666 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:27 pm

She's what ever sexual orientation the other person is. If that makes sense. Like if a trans person wanted her. She would be thrilled. I think she misses being attractive to men. Now they probably see her gross body and ugly face. Run the other way!! Ahhhh. So she goes for odd folk hoping they will be attracted to her. In reality it's attention seeking. She needs therapy


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1132
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 1:39 pm
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 691 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby Iammrsnesbitt » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:41 pm

ArrestMeTho wrote:“Pay day”... LOL. You mean your government check?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


LOL yeah I read that and went “FROM WHAT JOB?!”
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:29 pm
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 1916 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby StalkingcauseIcan2 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:31 pm

she is gonna have a really hard time "proving" he needs all this extra therapy when she keeps showing him progressing normally...
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 139 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby aurora85 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:46 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180614/8fc526e215a6bed8515a3f621d21d8d6.png[/img]

Seriously, how many car seats do you need allyshia?? You just bought one off amazon


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aurora85
Talker
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:30 pm
Has thanked: 412 times
Been thanked: 613 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby WhoCares8 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:04 pm

She is asking ppl if she can borrow their Diono car seat to try in her moms van!! Didn’t she just get rain and extend2fit? Here is other things she has posted in the last few days
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WhoCares8
Talker
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby Metalheadmama666 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:04 pm

Bet she let her son sleep in that diaper like that. Gross


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1132
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 1:39 pm
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 691 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby Spoink_12 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:09 pm

So he's allergic to soy but can eat ramen and KD.. that's a bunch of bullshit.
I am anaphylaxis to soy and can't eat either because they both contain soy.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:24 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1955 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby Iammrsnesbitt » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:17 pm

Spoink_12 wrote:So he's allergic to soy but can eat ramen and KD.. that's a bunch of bullshit.
I am anaphylaxis to soy and can't eat either because they both contain soy.



My niece gets anaphylaxis from peanuts and has to carry an epitome everywhere, so I get seething mad from people saying they’re “allergic” to something when they’re not.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:29 pm
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 1916 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby Spoink_12 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:58 pm

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:So he's allergic to soy but can eat ramen and KD.. that's a bunch of bullshit.
I am anaphylaxis to soy and can't eat either because they both contain soy.



My niece gets anaphylaxis from peanuts and has to carry an epitome everywhere, so I get seething mad from people saying they’re “allergic” to something when they’re not.



Same. Allergies aren't a joke. I carry an epipen as well. And allergic reactions become life and death situations
Spoink_12
Gossiper
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:24 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1955 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby WhoCares8 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:44 pm

More posts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WhoCares8
Talker
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby Spoink_12 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:07 am

Soooo now she's having seizures? This shit never ends with her. Anything she can say/do for attention. So pathetic.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:24 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1955 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby 80085 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:26 am

How does this ONE person have SO many problems suddenly? Like in the last 5 years? To my knowledge, she has never mentioned any seizure activity whatsoever before this.
I'm epileptic and trust me, you KNOW if you've had a seizure. Yes, I'm aware many people have seizures in their sleep but unless waking up with a sore (bitten) tongue, probably having pissed yourself is normal for you for some other reason, you've had a seizure. This is just another excuse for her to not do shit. "I can't drive because seizures" "I can't school because possible seizure"

It's like she spins a damn wheel every day like "what medical condition do I have today? *spins wheel* scoliosis *spins* in my *spins* knees."
User avatar
80085
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2229
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:21 am
Has thanked: 487 times
Been thanked: 3706 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby twomommies » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:37 am

WhoCares8 wrote:More posts.
"disinterest in physical activity" aka let me share this for an excuse to why I can't lose any of that weight I complain about. Before any skin surgery they will make her lose weight if she wants it that bad.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5640
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 109745 times
Been thanked: 8236 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby twomommies » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:38 am

80085 wrote:How does this ONE person have SO many problems suddenly? Like in the last 5 years? To my knowledge, she has never mentioned any seizure activity whatsoever before this.
I'm epileptic and trust me, you KNOW if you've had a seizure. Yes, I'm aware many people have seizures in their sleep but unless waking up with a sore (bitten) tongue, probably having pissed yourself is normal for you for some other reason, you've had a seizure. This is just another excuse for her to not do shit. "I can't drive because seizures" "I can't school because possible seizure"

It's like she spins a damn wheel every day like "what medical condition do I have today? *spins wheel* scoliosis *spins* in my *spins* knees."
Don't forget the symptom wheel! Next she's gonna say she has possible cancer or something. I work with people who have disabilities and they work just as hard as anyone else. There's no excuse.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5640
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 109745 times
Been thanked: 8236 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby PGLURK » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:31 am

80085 wrote:How does this ONE person have SO many problems suddenly? Like in the last 5 years? To my knowledge, she has never mentioned any seizure activity whatsoever before this.
I'm epileptic and trust me, you KNOW if you've had a seizure. Yes, I'm aware many people have seizures in their sleep but unless waking up with a sore (bitten) tongue, probably having pissed yourself is normal for you for some other reason, you've had a seizure. This is just another excuse for her to not do shit. "I can't drive because seizures" "I can't school because possible seizure"

It's like she spins a damn wheel every day like "what medical condition do I have today? *spins wheel* scoliosis *spins* in my *spins* knees."
'Seizure activity' includes more things than grand mals. I'm going to guess her doc is suspecting absent seizures which look basically like zoning out. The patient loses a few seconds and is usually unaware it happened. It's super super common and is pretty easy to control with medication when necessary (unless it's happening for long periods and extremely frequently it's usually just left alone because it's really not a big deal)

There's other types that people are unaware of too but since Absents are quite common among autistic people and she's been googling diagnosing herself with autism my money is that.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
PGLURK
Talker
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:45 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 342 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby 80085 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:43 am

PGLURK wrote:
80085 wrote:How does this ONE person have SO many problems suddenly? Like in the last 5 years? To my knowledge, she has never mentioned any seizure activity whatsoever before this.
I'm epileptic and trust me, you KNOW if you've had a seizure. Yes, I'm aware many people have seizures in their sleep but unless waking up with a sore (bitten) tongue, probably having pissed yourself is normal for you for some other reason, you've had a seizure. This is just another excuse for her to not do shit. "I can't drive because seizures" "I can't school because possible seizure"

It's like she spins a damn wheel every day like "what medical condition do I have today? *spins wheel* scoliosis *spins* in my *spins* knees."
'Seizure activity' includes more things than grand mals. I'm going to guess her doc is suspecting absent seizures which look basically like zoning out. The patient loses a few seconds and is usually unaware it happened. It's super super common and is pretty easy to control with medication when necessary (unless it's happening for long periods and extremely frequently it's usually just left alone because it's really not a big deal)

There's other types that people are unaware of too but since Absents are quite common among autistic people and she's been googling diagnosing herself with autism my money is that.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

But she's never mentioned that symptom or any weird health thing like it ever before this? She loves boasting about how sick she is and all her mystery illnesses that excuse her from being a functioning person. Does she live with her mother? Who else is around to tell her she's spacing out besides her son? I'm sure you can understand why I'm so hesitant to believe her about any illness she claims to have.
User avatar
80085
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2229
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:21 am
Has thanked: 487 times
Been thanked: 3706 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby PGLURK » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:52 am

80085 wrote:
PGLURK wrote:
80085 wrote:How does this ONE person have SO many problems suddenly? Like in the last 5 years? To my knowledge, she has never mentioned any seizure activity whatsoever before this.
I'm epileptic and trust me, you KNOW if you've had a seizure. Yes, I'm aware many people have seizures in their sleep but unless waking up with a sore (bitten) tongue, probably having pissed yourself is normal for you for some other reason, you've had a seizure. This is just another excuse for her to not do shit. "I can't drive because seizures" "I can't school because possible seizure"

It's like she spins a damn wheel every day like "what medical condition do I have today? *spins wheel* scoliosis *spins* in my *spins* knees."
'Seizure activity' includes more things than grand mals. I'm going to guess her doc is suspecting absent seizures which look basically like zoning out. The patient loses a few seconds and is usually unaware it happened. It's super super common and is pretty easy to control with medication when necessary (unless it's happening for long periods and extremely frequently it's usually just left alone because it's really not a big deal)

There's other types that people are unaware of too but since Absents are quite common among autistic people and she's been googling diagnosing herself with autism my money is that.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

But she's never mentioned that symptom or any weird health thing like it ever before this? She loves boasting about how sick she is and all her mystery illnesses that excuse her from being a functioning person. Does she live with her mother? Who else is around to tell her she's spacing out besides her son? I'm sure you can understand why I'm so hesitant to believe her about any illness she claims to have.
Oh don't get me wrong, it's Allyshia so there's a 99.9% chance she's making it up or grossly over exaggerating.
I especially hate the way she has to tell everyone anytime something is just a possibility. Like doctors are going to run all sorts of tests. It doesn't mean you have everything they're testing for. They're mostly just ruling stuff out.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
PGLURK
Talker
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:45 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 342 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby Metalheadmama666 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:16 am

Someone just wants another stay at home excuse


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1132
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 1:39 pm
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 691 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to nchollywood

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement