• Advertisement

Nchollywood Part 7

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby jellybelly03 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:37 am

Allyshia even says on her Facebook post that she "used to be a shitty person" similar to what that "person" said on that confessions page "I've done so many shitty things in my life".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jellybelly03
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby HelloSweetie » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:09 pm

jellybelly03 wrote:Allyshia even says on her Facebook post that she "used to be a shitty person" similar to what that "person" said on that confessions page "I've done so many shitty things in my life".

Sorry JB03, but if you aren’t Allyshia, you sure seem to be finding these posts the second she posts them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Spoink_12 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:00 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
jellybelly03 wrote:Allyshia even says on her Facebook post that she "used to be a shitty person" similar to what that "person" said on that confessions page "I've done so many shitty things in my life".

Sorry JB03, but if you aren’t Allyshia, you sure seem to be finding these posts the second she posts them.

The confessions post was up 4 hours before she screenshot it. And the lastest screenshot is easy to find on her Facebook and Instagram. I'm blocked on Facebook and Instagram I can just view without logging in and I can find the posts.

I don't think it's Allyshia, anyone can find the posts relatively easily.
Spoink_12
Gossiper

Postby Spoink_12 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:02 pm

Although, the only being here since October 19th and only posting in this forum is a bit suspicious. And I didn't realize that till after I post my last comment.
Spoink_12
Gossiper

Postby jellybelly03 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:28 pm

Spoink_12 wrote:Although, the only being here since October 19th and only posting in this forum is a bit suspicious. And I didn't realize that till after I post my last comment.

I'm not the only one who joined recently, reasoner did too. You can get one of the mods to confirm that I'm not Allyshia.
jellybelly03
Amateur

Postby jellybelly03 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:30 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:

That's because you have to screenshot them as soon as she posts them because she's notorious for deleting statuses. Ask one of the mods to confirm I'm not Allyshia if you don't believe me.
jellybelly03
Amateur

Postby FJ_Lanning » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:59 am

I ended up seeing her rants on IG and FB about people “attacking” her. (No one goes real life so idk what she’s talking about. Just block this website and stop reading here)

But when I looked her up on FB I saw we are in so many of the same groups and omg she posts soooo freaking much, especially in the curly girl method... and like less than 5 people are responding each time (does have a few posts that have taken off)

Here are some of the posts that are interesting.

She again says she’s autistic.
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181203/aa42f26f0ee5ccdb50ff78b482a0abd1.jpg[/img]

And then asks the same question TWICE in an intactivist group. Like are you that desperate for attention?
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181203/8b3003223121d2f22d8f88c2adc35310.jpg[/img]
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181203/cb7c7a28cba087cf31cfb4c499f23f3b.jpg[/img]

And I don’t want to be mean and hate on her. I have severe ADHD and SPD, and many characteristics found on the spectrum. I also am anti-circ and think it’s a valid question. But it’s so attention seeking.

I got in shit in a local group a few years ago because this girl who was scraping by to finish her GED suddenly decided because those classes were going so well she was going to be a psychiatrist. The girl lived with an abusive Bf and was trying to get out and then was homeless in her car. And everyone’s kissing her ass telling her all the steps to be a doctor and no ones being real with her. Exactly what drives me crazy about Allyshia. I have an honours B.Sc and I COULDN’T GET INTO MED SCHOOL. Like I’m already 10 steps ahead and know it’s not possible. Heck, my friend who went to university with me and has an amazing GPA and MCAT score could only get accepted in the US and not here in Canada. And same as Allyshia, a few months later the girl is back to working at some ride share service or something and CLEARLY isn’t going to be a doctor. I just had when people can’t be honest with themselves and realistic. (The girl in the situation and Allyshia had LD/MH problems too... as do I. It’s going to be 5 times harder for people like us to make it in med school :| )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper

Postby jellybelly03 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:30 am

I got in shit in a local group a few years ago because this girl who was scraping by to finish her GED suddenly decided because those classes were going so well she was going to be a psychiatrist. The girl lived with an abusive Bf and was trying to get out and then was homeless in her car. And everyone’s kissing her ass telling her all the steps to be a doctor and no ones being real with her. Exactly what drives me crazy about Allyshia. I have an honours B.Sc and I COULDN’T GET INTO MED SCHOOL. Like I’m already 10 steps ahead and know it’s not possible. Heck, my friend who went to university with me and has an amazing GPA and MCAT score could only get accepted in the US and not here in Canada. And same as Allyshia, a few months later the girl is back to working at some ride share service or something and CLEARLY isn’t going to be a doctor. I just had when people can’t be honest with themselves and realistic. (The girl in the situation and Allyshia had LD/MH problems too... as do I. It’s going to be 5 times harder for people like us to make it in med school :| )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]

Don't feel so bad, she's 24 years old and still hasn't finished grade 12 (that she's been promising to finish the past 8 years) there's no way in hell she will ever get accepted into med school. She's already struggling enough finding a minimum wage job or seasonal job that will hire her. She will never get accepted into med school even if she did finish her grade 12. She's so delusional if she thinks she's ever going to get accepted into med school, this is the same girl who complains about writing a six paragraph essay.
jellybelly03
Amateur

Postby ABMomma » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:30 am

I just think jelly forged the original screenshot to create the drama and posted that anonymous ‘confession’ pretending to be Allyshia when people started to become suspicious. You’ve gone back and forth on your story constantly whether the screenshot is edited or not when it apparently has come from your unnamed friend. I mean, c’mon, with allyshia obviously reading these forums and knowing that people see the PG Confessions page, then posting a blatantly obvious ‘confession’ to the whole scenario when she’s defending it everywhere else? I’m not trying to stick up for her in general but this whole situation is just a farce
ABMomma
Wallflower

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:23 pm

Lol dying at the fact that she thinks she’s going to med school when she hasn’t even gotten her gr12

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper

Postby Spoink_12 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:33 pm

There is no way in hell she's getting into med school. I know people with perfect GPA and honors. And they had to take the MCAT multiple times. And when they did pass, didn't get accepted.
Spoink_12
Gossiper

Postby Responsiblemom » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:36 am

PGLURK wrote:So I had dinner last night with a few mom friends who are also friends with Allyshia. Every single one of them figured she was behind it in some way. Apparently she has even mentioned him having ODD/ADHD in the past. I think the evidence is pointing towards it being fake but it sure is telling that even her supposed friends' gut reactions were that she was lying.

I don't have Facebook to verify, but it was pointed out to me that all the people commenting on her post are Internet (mostly antivax) friends and none are from IRL. Which is super sad but also says a lot about how people who actually know her feel about the situation.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

THIS. I totally believe the easiest explanation is the most likely. She can't even graduate high school, she ain't coming up with fake altered accounts with multiple name changes etc etc. She posted it to fake a hack for attention. I believe Jelly saw it because others on here saw it too. Also Ally conveniently let most of a day pass before being 'enraged' just so the fire could get a good burn going on it. "Why would I be so enraged if I did it?" Um, why are you sitting there stoking that fire all fucking day if you didn't?
Responsiblemom
Amateur

Postby Spoink_12 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:44 pm

I have a feeling this is about Allyshia.. constantly lying and wouldn't be surprised if she didn't ever have an interview at Sport Chek. And everyone knows her. And the quick Google search would show every reason not to hire her.. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181211/2917275de9bea78f4f79ffd87503fad3.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to nchollywood