Nchollywood Part 7

Post Reply
banksyChic
Talker
Talker
Posts: 230
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:47 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by banksyChic » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:07 am

FJ_Lanning wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:34 am
banksyChic wrote:so she’s pro vax now. She’s in one of the same “mom” groups as me on Facebook. She’s still starting arguments for no reason and generally doing the same thing she always does when she focuses on something. Being pro vax is now an identity for her. She’s so weird.
OMG ISNT IT SO ANNOYING? Is it the crunchy one? She acts like she’s a celeb there. It drives me bonkers.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yup. She really goes all in on each new phase of her life. So cringeworthy.
User avatar
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 943
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:34 pm
Has thanked: 9069 times
Been thanked: 490 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by FJ_Lanning » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:58 am

banksyChic wrote:
FJ_Lanning wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:34 am
banksyChic wrote:so she’s pro vax now. She’s in one of the same “mom” groups as me on Facebook. She’s still starting arguments for no reason and generally doing the same thing she always does when she focuses on something. Being pro vax is now an identity for her. She’s so weird.
OMG ISNT IT SO ANNOYING? Is it the crunchy one? She acts like she’s a celeb there. It drives me bonkers.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yup. She really goes all in on each new phase of her life. So cringeworthy.
I love how we cross paths on Facebook but don’t even realize it ;p

She’s all over SO many of my groups. The vaccine education one, curly girl ones. It’s so annoying.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1737
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:00 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by Ripley » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:25 am

What are the names of the ffacebook groups she belongs to?
User avatar
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 943
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:34 pm
Has thanked: 9069 times
Been thanked: 490 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by FJ_Lanning » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:54 am

Ripley wrote:What are the names of the ffacebook groups she belongs to?
One is like crunchy parents who vaccinate, other are Curly Girl Method groups (like the big ass ones, and I think the Canadian ones). I can’t remember the name of the vaccine one. It’s huge too. About education. And you can only post actual scientific facts and studies. She also has been in the sounds like a weirdly specific question groups. I swear I see her everywhere Image


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:24 am
Has thanked: 655 times
Been thanked: 608 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by Spoink_12 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:44 pm

The college let's you in now before you even officially finish grade 12?..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 707
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:33 am
Has thanked: 1672 times
Been thanked: 1393 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by thewordalive » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:51 pm

So I'm scrolling through my timeline and I see this. I first look at the pictures and I'm like that looks like alyshia. I then went to the bio and it said that BS aboit carseat technician and I new it was her. Lmao.
I wanted to comment something so bad. But just refrained haha.
I'm honestly surprised she wasn't dragged in the comments. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... a7137e.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... c835e8.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:24 am
Has thanked: 655 times
Been thanked: 608 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by Spoink_12 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:24 pm

She now has in her bio that she is a spoonie? What chronic illness is she pretending to have this time?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 5955
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 13943 times
Been thanked: 1014 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by twomommies » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:31 pm

Spoink_12 wrote:She now has in her bio that she is a spoonie? What chronic illness is she pretending to have this time?
The way she pulls out her illnesses, any that will get her disability money. Did agree finally stop pushing illnesses on Rain?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:24 am
Has thanked: 655 times
Been thanked: 608 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by Spoink_12 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:19 pm

I would be surprised if she was on disability. It's pretty hard to get it.
You have to have your family doctor fill out a huge form. As well as another 3 supporting doctors/services. And even then, you aren't guaranteed it.

I had to get my family doctor, my orthopaedic surgeon, head of psychiatry for the entire Northern part of BC, and geneticist to all fill out the forms. I was denied the first time. Had to resubmit after doing even further tests with 3rd party doctors.
PGLURK
Talker
Talker
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:45 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by PGLURK » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:03 pm

FJ_Lanning wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... d4d3d1.jpg[/IMG]

Every time I see her pop up in a FB group I’m just so effing annoyed. It’s always the same effing questions each time too. Ffs.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Curious how she plans to

a.) Complete a social work degree in 3 years (a bachelor's in SW is generally a 4 year program. It's doable in 3 but would require an overload/accelerated program and a transfer at some point to a university as Canadian colleges do not grant degrees. Considering she took 800 years to finish high school an accelerated program seems unlikely.)

b.) Not only complete a degree in 75% of the usual time but also complete the additional Biology & Chem prereqs required for med school (these would mostly be in addition to the social work courses )

c.) Do all this while maintaining a high enough GPA to be considered for med school (granted UNBC is well known as one of the easier ones to get in to)

I still suspect she's doing the diploma program (1-2 years) and is misrepresentating what she's doing because most Americans aren't aware of the differences between their colleges and ours.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:24 am
Has thanked: 655 times
Been thanked: 608 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by Spoink_12 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:53 pm

PGLURK wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:03 pm
FJ_Lanning wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 793fd4d3d1]

Every time I see her pop up in a FB group I’m just so effing annoyed. It’s always the same effing questions each time too. Ffs.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Curious how she plans to

a.) Complete a social work degree in 3 years (a bachelor's in SW is generally a 4 year program. It's doable in 3 but would require an overload/accelerated program and a transfer at some point to a university as Canadian colleges do not grant degrees. Considering she took 800 years to finish high school an accelerated program seems unlikely.)

b.) Not only complete a degree in 75% of the usual time but also complete the additional Biology & Chem prereqs required for med school (these would mostly be in addition to the social work courses )

c.) Do all this while maintaining a high enough GPA to be considered for med school (granted UNBC is well known as one of the easier ones to get in to)

I still suspect she's doing the diploma program (1-2 years) and is misrepresentating what she's doing because most Americans aren't aware of the differences between their colleges and ours.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

I don't even understand how she's at CNC when she has openly admitted she hasn't finished high school yet.

And like you mentioned, she will still need to do her pre med classes - Chem, bio, physics, Biochem etc, before she can even apply to the med program.
And even though UNBC is one of the easier ones to get into, I will be SHOOK if she gets in. I know a handful of people that had 4.0 GPA and had to take the MCAT a couple of times.
PGLURK
Talker
Talker
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:45 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by PGLURK » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:10 pm

Spoink_12 wrote:
PGLURK wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:03 pm
FJ_Lanning wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 793fd4d3d1]

Every time I see her pop up in a FB group I’m just so effing annoyed. It’s always the same effing questions each time too. Ffs.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Curious how she plans to

a.) Complete a social work degree in 3 years (a bachelor's in SW is generally a 4 year program. It's doable in 3 but would require an overload/accelerated program and a transfer at some point to a university as Canadian colleges do not grant degrees. Considering she took 800 years to finish high school an accelerated program seems unlikely.)

b.) Not only complete a degree in 75% of the usual time but also complete the additional Biology & Chem prereqs required for med school (these would mostly be in addition to the social work courses )

c.) Do all this while maintaining a high enough GPA to be considered for med school (granted UNBC is well known as one of the easier ones to get in to)

I still suspect she's doing the diploma program (1-2 years) and is misrepresentating what she's doing because most Americans aren't aware of the differences between their colleges and ours.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

I don't even understand how she's at CNC when she has openly admitted she hasn't finished high school yet.

And like you mentioned, she will still need to do her pre med classes - Chem, bio, physics, Biochem etc, before she can even apply to the med program.
And even though UNBC is one of the easier ones to get into, I will be SHOOK if she gets in. I know a handful of people that had 4.0 GPA and had to take the MCAT a couple of times.
You only need English 12 to get into most of the humanties type programs at CNC. She would probably qualify as a mature student now too, so even less stringent rules.
Honestly I've always thought she should have stopped with the high school classes years ago and done the college diploma thing instead.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:24 am
Has thanked: 655 times
Been thanked: 608 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by Spoink_12 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:02 pm

PGLURK wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:10 pm
Spoink_12 wrote:
PGLURK wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:03 pm
Curious how she plans to

a.) Complete a social work degree in 3 years (a bachelor's in SW is generally a 4 year program. It's doable in 3 but would require an overload/accelerated program and a transfer at some point to a university as Canadian colleges do not grant degrees. Considering she took 800 years to finish high school an accelerated program seems unlikely.)

b.) Not only complete a degree in 75% of the usual time but also complete the additional Biology & Chem prereqs required for med school (these would mostly be in addition to the social work courses )

c.) Do all this while maintaining a high enough GPA to be considered for med school (granted UNBC is well known as one of the easier ones to get in to)

I still suspect she's doing the diploma program (1-2 years) and is misrepresentating what she's doing because most Americans aren't aware of the differences between their colleges and ours.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

I don't even understand how she's at CNC when she has openly admitted she hasn't finished high school yet.

And like you mentioned, she will still need to do her pre med classes - Chem, bio, physics, Biochem etc, before she can even apply to the med program.
And even though UNBC is one of the easier ones to get into, I will be SHOOK if she gets in. I know a handful of people that had 4.0 GPA and had to take the MCAT a couple of times.
You only need English 12 to get into most of the humanties type programs at CNC. She would probably qualify as a mature student now too, so even less stringent rules.
Honestly I've always thought she should have stopped with the high school classes years ago and done the college diploma thing instead.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk


Forgot about that option. Just checked out the website. All their SW courses are 1 yr long. The certificate, diploma, and university transfer.

. General Admission
The following qualifications are generally accepted where Grade 12 or equivalent is listed as a requirement for admission:

a) BC Adult Graduation Diploma;
b) Secondary School Graduation Diploma; or
c) Senior Alternate Education (SAE) with English 12. Student must be 18 years of age or older.

Special Admission
Students may gain entry to the College through other avenues:

a) Students without Grade 12
b) Mature students
c) Underage Students
d) Home Educated Students
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:24 am
Has thanked: 655 times
Been thanked: 608 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by Spoink_12 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:41 pm

Friend sent me these since I'm blocked
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 918
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:11 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by fortwendy » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:11 pm

I can't remember anymore, how old is Raine?
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:24 am
Has thanked: 655 times
Been thanked: 608 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by Spoink_12 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:21 pm

fortwendy wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:11 pm
I can't remember anymore, how old is Raine?

4. Will be 5 next year..
User avatar
lazydazey
Talker
Talker
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:07 pm
Has thanked: 262 times
Been thanked: 625 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by lazydazey » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:36 pm

This person is still relevant? I havent herd of them in years. Wasnt she "transgender?" Or is she still ftm? In the pic above it looks like no? I'm so confused haha.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3602
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:00 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 306 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by mommaof2cuties » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:37 pm

Spoink_12 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:21 pm
fortwendy wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:11 pm
I can't remember anymore, how old is Raine?

4. Will be 5 next year..
I think he turns 5 around the end of August. I think my 2nd was born pretty close to him
jellybelly03
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:11 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by jellybelly03 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:25 pm

Spoink_12 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:41 pm
Friend sent me these since I'm blocked
How is she going to get accepted into UNBC if her GPA is less than 2? I know UNBC is one of the easier schools to get into like the person above said, but they still have high requirements and not just anyone can get in, especially if someone like Allyshia has a GPA of less than 2. UNBC is less strict with their requirements. It makes sense that she got accepted into CNC, since CNC offers upgrading programs if someone (like Allyshia) didn't finish their grade 12 and they want to get their grade 12 diploma, that's what I did. I had to finish my grade 10, 11, and 12 I had so many courses missing before I could enter their nursing program. I dropped out of school at 15 due to personal reasons, but finished at age 18 in less than a year and I had 3 grades to catch up to but I finished my grade 12.

It's possible Allyshia got accepted at CNC because she is finishing her grade 12 there. It still baffles me how it takes someone 11 years to finish high school, she's what, 25 now? I get that she dropped out at 14 and had 3 kids but what's her issue? Is she just lazy, unmotivated, or using the chronic illness card to get out of having to go to school and have an actual career? Does she not have any goals in life? Does she even work or have a job? Who is her financial support? Do her parents pay for her life and her kids? Any of her 3 baby daddies? It seems to me like she just wants to be a stay at home mom, and I'm quite surprised she isn't an independent distributor for something like younique or scentsy (no offense to anyone who is an independent distributor, i'm just using this as an example).
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:24 am
Has thanked: 655 times
Been thanked: 608 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by Spoink_12 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:36 pm

jellybelly03 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:25 pm
Spoink_12 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:41 pm
Friend sent me these since I'm blocked
How is she going to get accepted into UNBC if her GPA is less than 2? I know UNBC is one of the easier schools to get into like the person above said, but they still have high requirements and not just anyone can get in, especially if someone like Allyshia has a GPA of less than 2. UNBC is less strict with their requirements. It makes sense that she got accepted into CNC, since CNC offers upgrading programs if someone (like Allyshia) didn't finish their grade 12 and they want to get their grade 12 diploma, that's what I did. I had to finish my grade 10, 11, and 12 I had so many courses missing before I could enter their nursing program. I dropped out of school at 15 due to personal reasons, but finished at age 18 in less than a year and I had 3 grades to catch up to but I finished my grade 12.

It's possible Allyshia got accepted at CNC because she is finishing her grade 12 there. It still baffles me how it takes someone 11 years to finish high school, she's what, 25 now? I get that she dropped out at 14 and had 3 kids but what's her issue? Is she just lazy, unmotivated, or using the chronic illness card to get out of having to go to school and have an actual career? Does she not have any goals in life? Does she even work or have a job? Who is her financial support? Do her parents pay for her life and her kids? Any of her 3 baby daddies? It seems to me like she just wants to be a stay at home mom, and I'm quite surprised she isn't an independent distributor for something like younique or scentsy (no offense to anyone who is an independent distributor, i'm just using this as an example).

It completely baffles me too. Pretty sure she just lives off welfare and Raines child tax benefit. She uses every excuse under the sun it seems to not have to work. I was told from a reliable source she tried to get put on Person with Disability for herself and the Disability Tax Credit (just over $200/mth for treatments) for Raine but both got declined.
I know she had tried Scentsy and Mary Kay but obviously those didn't work out. I just don't understand her at all..
StalkingcauseIcan3
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:31 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by StalkingcauseIcan3 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:09 pm

ugh..she keeps posting over and over about her "new" diagnosis...it is like she is not getting enough "hits" so she deletes and reposts....um. maybe no one actually cares about this "new" one.
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer
Posts: 460
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:04 am
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 377 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by Mummyandthree » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:45 pm

I can’t believe this thread is still going. She’s so fucking boring.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:24 am
Has thanked: 655 times
Been thanked: 608 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by Spoink_12 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:12 am

StalkingcauseIcan3 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:09 pm
ugh..she keeps posting over and over about her "new" diagnosis...it is like she is not getting enough "hits" so she deletes and "reposts....um. maybe no one actually cares about this "new" one.


What is her "new diagnosis" this time?
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer
Posts: 460
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:04 am
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 377 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by Mummyandthree » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:03 am

Spoink_12 wrote:
StalkingcauseIcan3 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:09 pm
ugh..she keeps posting over and over about her "new" diagnosis...it is like she is not getting enough "hits" so she deletes and "reposts....um. maybe no one actually cares about this "new" one.


What is her "new diagnosis" this time?
Hypochondria? Factitious disorder? Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nonjudgmentalmamma
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:08 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Post by Nonjudgmentalmamma » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:08 pm

This lady needs help mentally
Post Reply

Return to “nchollywood”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest