RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
WhoCares8
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Unread post by WhoCares8 »

Who has that many empty boxes in the pantry!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aezie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Aezie »

WhoCares8 wrote:Who has that many empty boxes in the pantry!!
Should her kid even be consuming that much formula in a month at his age? My kid only drank formula until he was one year.
ETA: omg, that's alimentum. Let me just say, that can bankrupt a bitch lol that ish is PRICEY! I would only use that formula if I absolutely had to and that is how every other parent I've talked to about formula feels about it, too. I was so glad when we found another one that worked for my son. I only mention this because she seems to constantly go out of her way to make herself and her son seem 'special' or in need of some kind of accommodation and I just wonder if this is just one part of that, since I remember family members and the pediatrician making quite a fuss while my son was using it.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

There is 30 boxes there.. that's 1 box a day. Which seems crazy. I don't have kids but that seems like a lot for 1 kid his age.
No wonder why he has (supposedly) food issues. She's only feeding him formula so he's not used to real food textures.
Aezie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Aezie »

Spoink_12 wrote:There is 30 boxes there.. that's 1 box a day. Which seems crazy. I don't have kids but that seems like a lot for 1 kid his age.
No wonder why he has (supposedly) food issues. She's only feeding him formula so he's not used to real food textures.
Exactly what I was thinking.
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StalkingcauseIcan2 »

Aezie wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:There is 30 boxes there.. that's 1 box a day. Which seems crazy. I don't have kids but that seems like a lot for 1 kid his age.
Exactly what I was thinking.
probably...dumb bish says he has allergies but refuses to take the time to get him tested...so she feeds him formula and french-fries...and now he is 2 and doesn't know how to eat real food, not to mention how shitty that stuff is for you...I mean it is all fine and good if the BABY cannot tolerate any other formula BUT at 6months they start eating FOOD formula is not a long term solution.
WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

I know myself my kids from a year to two and a half were on step three formula but only had three bottles a day. They ate three meals a day no problem. But to be spending that much on formula is insane, way to much. He shouldn’t be drinking that much. And she hasn’t gotten him tested for allergies because she thinks giving him something and then him reacting is him having an allergy. Maybe if she got him tested then she could feed him better but the lack of life skills she has i am amazed that she is even able to live properly.
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StalkingcauseIcan2 »

WhoCares8 wrote:I know myself my kids from a year to two and a half were on step three formula but only had three bottles a day. They ate three meals a day no problem. But to be spending that much on formula is insane, way to much. He shouldn’t be drinking that much. And she hasn’t gotten him tested for allergies because she thinks giving him something and then him reacting is him having an allergy. Maybe if she got him tested then she could feed him better but the lack of life skills she has i am amazed that she is even able to live properly.
Her definition of a reaction is crap, . she needs to have the reactions documented by a dr. none of his "reactions" are documented SO in the event she gets social services called on her and they ask her why he is not being fed, her response will not hold up. because removing important foods from a child' who is not developing because she THINKS he is allergic is not an acceptable response.

Allyshia, because I KNOW you read this stuff... it is not lack of life skills, it is a need to be in the centre of attention at all times via self created chaos. It doesn't matter what upbringing you have had at some point in time YOU become an ADULT and need to take responsibility for what goes on in your life. The unfortunate situation you fond yourself in is directly because of choices you made...so stop blaming everyone else.
Aezie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Aezie »

WhoCares8 wrote:I know myself my kids from a year to two and a half were on step three formula but only had three bottles a day. They ate three meals a day no problem. But to be spending that much on formula is insane, way to much. He shouldn’t be drinking that much. And she hasn’t gotten him tested for allergies because she thinks giving him something and then him reacting is him having an allergy. Maybe if she got him tested then she could feed him better but the lack of life skills she has i am amazed that she is even able to live properly.
She isn't able to live properly. She's lost custody of two children and severely impedes the development of the third, while a jobless dropout living with her mother.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Holy crap my daughter is a few months older then him. She has milk with dinner and in her breakfast. Not trying to compare. But it's been a long time since she was on homo milk. Or any baby product

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

WhoCares8 wrote:Who has that many empty boxes in the pantry!!
Why can't he have actual food instead of baby food? Also, um does she not own a garbage can?!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She's doing that to hold him back and say he can't stomach solids. She's really fucking up his poor stomach :/

WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

Like seriously!! How the hell are we supposed to take u seriously if u say ur trans but then u play dress up!! Girl u really need to stop this or ur kids are going to be messed up adults.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

Sorry for the second post but i just say this in my news feed!! Good job ally, great way to bring in the STD dudes!!
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Haha what a joke. Says she is trans. But then goes and dresses in horrible looking wigs to look better as a girl?
Not making sense at all.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

"blend in and look normal"

*wears heavy and dramatic make up*

PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

That makeup is not doing her nose any favors.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
hotbloodedwomanchild
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hotbloodedwomanchild »

fortwendy wrote:"blend in and look normal"

*wears heavy and dramatic make up*

I don’t understand under what circumstances it would be necessary to wear a wig/makeup to “blend in” or “look normal” like even if you really were trans i’m just struggling to understand under what circumstances it would be necessary to play dress up in order to “blend in”.

like, i’m a woman with very short hair who wears men’s clothing or more stereotypically masculine types of clothing a lot of the time for no reason other than I like it and it’s comfortable and i’ve never gone anywhere, ever, where I felt like I had to put on heavy makeup or wear a wig to “blend in”....it reminds me of those twitter posts like “just post your pic and go”. wear a wig and makeup if you want to, allyshia. no one needs a half ass explanation as to why you did it.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

I really hope her psychiatrist and gender therapy person somehow manages to see those pictures.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WhoCares8 wrote:Like seriously!! How the hell are we supposed to take u seriously if u say ur trans but then u play dress up!! Girl u really need to stop this or ur kids are going to be messed up adults.
Those glasses just highlight how big her nose realllly is...and she needs to just come out and say she's faking. I doubt she's even seeing a gender therapist because if she's doing shit that goes more towards gender queer they would push back Testosterone even more.

Return to “nchollywood”