Nchollywood Part 7

banksyChic
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Unread post by banksyChic »

so she’s pro vax now. She’s in one of the same “mom” groups as me on Facebook. She’s still starting arguments for no reason and generally doing the same thing she always does when she focuses on something. Being pro vax is now an identity for her. She’s so weird.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

banksyChic wrote:so she’s pro vax now. She’s in one of the same “mom” groups as me on Facebook. She’s still starting arguments for no reason and generally doing the same thing she always does when she focuses on something. Being pro vax is now an identity for her. She’s so weird.
OMG ISNT IT SO ANNOYING? Is it the crunchy one? She acts like she’s a celeb there. It drives me bonkers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
banksyChic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by banksyChic »

FJ_Lanning wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:34 am
banksyChic wrote:so she’s pro vax now. She’s in one of the same “mom” groups as me on Facebook. She’s still starting arguments for no reason and generally doing the same thing she always does when she focuses on something. Being pro vax is now an identity for her. She’s so weird.
OMG ISNT IT SO ANNOYING? Is it the crunchy one? She acts like she’s a celeb there. It drives me bonkers.

Yup. She really goes all in on each new phase of her life. So cringeworthy.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

banksyChic wrote:
FJ_Lanning wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:34 am

Yup. She really goes all in on each new phase of her life. So cringeworthy.
I love how we cross paths on Facebook but don’t even realize it ;p

She’s all over SO many of my groups. The vaccine education one, curly girl ones. It’s so annoying.

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

What are the names of the ffacebook groups she belongs to?
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ripley wrote:What are the names of the ffacebook groups she belongs to?
One is like crunchy parents who vaccinate, other are Curly Girl Method groups (like the big ass ones, and I think the Canadian ones). I can’t remember the name of the vaccine one. It’s huge too. About education. And you can only post actual scientific facts and studies. She also has been in the sounds like a weirdly specific question groups. I swear I see her everywhere Image

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

The college let's you in now before you even officially finish grade 12?..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

So I'm scrolling through my timeline and I see this. I first look at the pictures and I'm like that looks like alyshia. I then went to the bio and it said that BS aboit carseat technician and I new it was her. Lmao.
I wanted to comment something so bad. But just refrained haha.
I'm honestly surprised she wasn't dragged in the comments. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... a7137e.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... c835e8.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

She now has in her bio that she is a spoonie? What chronic illness is she pretending to have this time?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Spoink_12 wrote:She now has in her bio that she is a spoonie? What chronic illness is she pretending to have this time?
The way she pulls out her illnesses, any that will get her disability money. Did agree finally stop pushing illnesses on Rain?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

I would be surprised if she was on disability. It's pretty hard to get it.
You have to have your family doctor fill out a huge form. As well as another 3 supporting doctors/services. And even then, you aren't guaranteed it.

I had to get my family doctor, my orthopaedic surgeon, head of psychiatry for the entire Northern part of BC, and geneticist to all fill out the forms. I was denied the first time. Had to resubmit after doing even further tests with 3rd party doctors.
PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

FJ_Lanning wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... d4d3d1.jpg[/IMG]

Every time I see her pop up in a FB group I’m just so effing annoyed. It’s always the same effing questions each time too. Ffs.

Curious how she plans to

a.) Complete a social work degree in 3 years (a bachelor's in SW is generally a 4 year program. It's doable in 3 but would require an overload/accelerated program and a transfer at some point to a university as Canadian colleges do not grant degrees. Considering she took 800 years to finish high school an accelerated program seems unlikely.)

b.) Not only complete a degree in 75% of the usual time but also complete the additional Biology & Chem prereqs required for med school (these would mostly be in addition to the social work courses )

c.) Do all this while maintaining a high enough GPA to be considered for med school (granted UNBC is well known as one of the easier ones to get in to)

I still suspect she's doing the diploma program (1-2 years) and is misrepresentating what she's doing because most Americans aren't aware of the differences between their colleges and ours.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

PGLURK wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:03 pm
FJ_Lanning wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 793fd4d3d1]

Every time I see her pop up in a FB group I’m just so effing annoyed. It’s always the same effing questions each time too. Ffs.

Curious how she plans to

a.) Complete a social work degree in 3 years (a bachelor's in SW is generally a 4 year program. It's doable in 3 but would require an overload/accelerated program and a transfer at some point to a university as Canadian colleges do not grant degrees. Considering she took 800 years to finish high school an accelerated program seems unlikely.)

b.) Not only complete a degree in 75% of the usual time but also complete the additional Biology & Chem prereqs required for med school (these would mostly be in addition to the social work courses )

c.) Do all this while maintaining a high enough GPA to be considered for med school (granted UNBC is well known as one of the easier ones to get in to)

I still suspect she's doing the diploma program (1-2 years) and is misrepresentating what she's doing because most Americans aren't aware of the differences between their colleges and ours.

I don't even understand how she's at CNC when she has openly admitted she hasn't finished high school yet.

And like you mentioned, she will still need to do her pre med classes - Chem, bio, physics, Biochem etc, before she can even apply to the med program.
And even though UNBC is one of the easier ones to get into, I will be SHOOK if she gets in. I know a handful of people that had 4.0 GPA and had to take the MCAT a couple of times.
PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

Spoink_12 wrote:
PGLURK wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:03 pm
FJ_Lanning wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 793fd4d3d1]

Curious how she plans to

I don't even understand how she's at CNC when she has openly admitted she hasn't finished high school yet.

And like you mentioned, she will still need to do her pre med classes - Chem, bio, physics, Biochem etc, before she can even apply to the med program.
And even though UNBC is one of the easier ones to get into, I will be SHOOK if she gets in. I know a handful of people that had 4.0 GPA and had to take the MCAT a couple of times.
You only need English 12 to get into most of the humanties type programs at CNC. She would probably qualify as a mature student now too, so even less stringent rules.
Honestly I've always thought she should have stopped with the high school classes years ago and done the college diploma thing instead.

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

PGLURK wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:10 pm
Spoink_12 wrote:
PGLURK wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:03 pm Curious how she plans to

You only need English 12 to get into most of the humanties type programs at CNC. She would probably qualify as a mature student now too, so even less stringent rules.
Honestly I've always thought she should have stopped with the high school classes years ago and done the college diploma thing instead.

Forgot about that option. Just checked out the website. All their SW courses are 1 yr long. The certificate, diploma, and university transfer.

. General Admission
The following qualifications are generally accepted where Grade 12 or equivalent is listed as a requirement for admission:

a) BC Adult Graduation Diploma;
b) Secondary School Graduation Diploma; or
c) Senior Alternate Education (SAE) with English 12. Student must be 18 years of age or older.

Special Admission
Students may gain entry to the College through other avenues:

a) Students without Grade 12
b) Mature students
c) Underage Students
d) Home Educated Students
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Friend sent me these since I'm blocked
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

I can't remember anymore, how old is Raine?
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

fortwendy wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:11 pm I can't remember anymore, how old is Raine?

4. Will be 5 next year..
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

This person is still relevant? I havent herd of them in years. Wasnt she "transgender?" Or is she still ftm? In the pic above it looks like no? I'm so confused haha.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Spoink_12 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:21 pm
fortwendy wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:11 pm I can't remember anymore, how old is Raine?

4. Will be 5 next year..
I think he turns 5 around the end of August. I think my 2nd was born pretty close to him

Return to “nchollywood”